1. This isn't to say that this timeline peaked early, because it's good throughout, but the bits about the Battle of Trieste gave me chills, which only one other AH timeline (An Age of Miracles) has done.
2. The writing style itself was fine, but often the writing was concentrated into blocks of text that were hard to read on a technical level.
3. Aside from the negation of the above, I did think that the incompetence of the Soviet Union got a bit cartoonish.
1. I liked how Europe stayed relevant. I liked that apparently the space race was multipolar. And I may have teared up over Mussolini’s last words.
2. The writing style was great,man.
3. Definitely not have the USSR abandon spaceflight totally in the 70s. Keep their program as it was OTL - space stations,a few automated probes.