1) No, that’s the standard colour for Mexico, Mexican pink. The Congo however has the colour for the Simba Rebellion meaning that it’s not under the Kinshasa/Leopoldville.A few questions.
1) Just because they stand out as the only thing in a bright deep red, do the colors of Mexico (and in the first map North Congo) mean anything in terms of having a government that would be Socialist/Communistic by anyone's standards.
2) What's the most populated country in the world, India or China?
3) The worldA map seems to extend the Islands that are part of Alaska farther toward Russia than iOTL, did the Russians give some of them up?
4) Given the *relatively* good relations among the nations of the Med and the northern Indian Ocean, would a Railroad running all the way from Rome to Shanghai be politically possible?
I doubt it, they're isolated in remote islands away from the rest of Japanese culture but close enough to have contact between them. I imagine Tokyo would for the most part leave them alone. They would allow them to live by their culture ONLY in those islands. Kinda like an American or Canadian Indian Reservation.Or worse, the Ainu ITTL. I mean holy hell, I'm afraid the Ainu might end up being driven to extinction, like the Slovenes before them.
I think he meant more in terms of starving/freezing to death.I doubt it, they're isolated in remote islands away from the rest of Japanese culture but close enough to have contact between them. I imagine Tokyo would for the most part leave them alone. They would allow them to live by their culture ONLY in those islands. Kinda like an American or Canadian Indian Reservation.
This seems likely. Sato while seen as a hero in Japan is said to be more controversial overseas. Especially as the fate of the Slovenes and other oppressed peoples comes to more attention, I expect the Ainu on the Kurils and Ainu immigrants will bring more attention to their plight. Unfortunately it will likely be at least a few years until the hype over Communism fades and the liberators come under more scrutiny.I hope there is some kickback on the treatment of the Ainu when it all comes out.