Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my take on the modern Wehrmacht tank design:
mbt_redone_by_markpoe_d98yqmo-fullview.jpg

(ignore the shitty soldier model, that was before I made better ones)
Very cool, wish I could do 3D images but I can only do line drawings.
My take on a late "Cold War" era Wehrmacht panzer. I call it the Tiger-VI.

Alt PzKpfw-13+-.jpg

I do see Xi taking off the kid gloves and snapping over references to Winnie the Pooh to be a sign of trouble on the horizon.

Again, Generalplan Ost could've have worked...but the other issue is that there is external enemy on whom the Nazis can blame their problem, and more generations of Germans who could easily be sneaking Western media and stuff.
My point is more directly relating to the timeline, that is nazis for lucky with general plan ost and tragically wiped out any trace of Slavic culture.
Yes, I know on your latter point, which could lead to a carnation style event of sorts, but sadly a democratic Reich will not being the Slavic lives or even the surviving “germanized Slavs” culture back.
On China, it is a misconception that civil unrest is correlating to economic issues. Libyan revolution happened during an economic boom. I believe China is tightening because the “new normal” is fairly higher living standards, so thus the population may be increasingly interested in democratic reforms - not something the PRC elite wants, though

Very cool, wish I could do 3D images but I can only do line drawings.
It's actually not that hard to get started on 3D modeling, Gmax is free (what I'm using) and it's easy enough to become mediocre (i.e. where I'm at, like I don't even know how to do textures or animations) at it in about 2 hours.

Then again, I really shouldn't be saying that since I don't even dare do anything close to line drawings these days... XD

Here are some concepts of modern or near future luftwafte aircraft given the technologies it has...
1578276096308.jpeg

1578276119272.jpeg

1578276150189.jpeg

Stealth capabilities were hinted but to be safe, plausible or canon these can be 2030s Reich 6th gen fighters.

Warning
I think you should stop replying to a thread that, although it hasn't reached the stage of necro yet, it pretty much is dead.

Please don't.

I don’t know why you are going off right now, but lack of updates doesn’t make posting irrelevant. Look at Twilight of the Red Tsar or Anglo American Nazi war, the discussion thread lasts years after the timeline. If you legitimately have an issue, there is always story only threads if you do not like discussions. This isn’t necro, so I did nothing wrong and if you do not like that, you are not required to view this thread.

I don’t know why you are going off right now, but lack of updates doesn’t make posting irrelevant. Look at Twilight of the Red Tsar or Anglo American Nazi war, the discussion thread lasts years after the timeline. If you legitimately have an issue, there is always story only threads if you do not like discussions. This isn’t necro, so I did nothing wrong and if you do not like that, you are not required to view this thread.
See, it's been three months since anyone last said anything on this thread (last post was by Kalga on Oct. 18) When I saw a notification I thought Onkel Willie had finally changed his mind and continued this great thread.

But it wasn't Onkel Willie.

It was you.

Thanks for dashing people's hopes, dude.

Last edited:
See, it's been three months since anyone last said anything on this thread (last post was by Kalga on Oct. 18) When I saw a notification I thought Onkel Willie had finally changed his mind and continued this great thread.

But it wasn't Onkel Willie.

It was you.

Thanks for dashing people's hopes, dude.
You are not “people” you are a person, you can’t claim to be a collective voice for all viewers, and the rules on threads are clear. I didn’t go necro, and didn’t do anything against the forum rules at all. If you got false hope of an update (and that would be future history anyway, he finished the timeline) I can not prevent that but it is not on me. Most of this thread was discussion anyway. You can be passive, antagonistic or whatever, but if you can’t stand continuing discussion I recommend sticking to story only threads.

Many people here also like discussion, not just me, and I am not particularly inclined to change my enjoyment so you won’t get your hopes up, as if I can predict that or as if I can control that.

I repeat, if you don’t like discussion, go to the story only thread if you want. I don’t really feel much sympathy given the fact it was clear it had reached modern day by now and this is not future history.

TL;DR You used a extremely passive tone so I sense you are just flaming/trolling at this point, but if not, go reference what is above.

I think you should stop replying to a thread that, although it hasn't reached the stage of necro yet, it pretty much is dead.

Please don't.

What's obnoxious is making up rules and telling people how to post. That's way more destructive to good order and discussion than someone posting in a thread that hasn't been active in a little while. Don't be rude.

I still wonder what became of the quisling regime... I believe Sweden might actually not be fascist but I can’t see Norway really being freed from the NS regime under the watch of Germany in all honesty

UralKorp

Banned
When the Nazis arrived in the Ural Mountains in 1946, what kind of defenses did they build in the Ural Mountains, a wall or fence like the Trump Wall or the Melilla Fence or is it like the demilitarized zone on the border between North and South Korea? I don't understand how they could get there so fast just by capturing Moscow when the German-Soviet war restarted, since the distance between Moscow and Yekaterinburg is almost 2000 kilometers (I know it was not west of the Leningrad Astrakan Line and it was still the capital of the USSR before they lost all the European part) I read that the Germans built in the previous 3 years railway lines as well as infrastructure to shorten the supply lines and that they arrived in addition to the chaos after the capture of Moscow took advantage of the probable collapse of the USSR in the European part, they must have taken a long time to reach cities as far away from the European part as Kazan, Samara, Nizhny Novgorod, Perm until reaching Yekaterinburg in the Ural Mountains. I wonder if Finland also joined the war against the USSR so that Germany in compensation gave all of Karelia and the Kola Peninsula to Finland since Hitler said he would give them to Finland because they were unsuitable areas for German colonization as On the Homeland map Finland annexes Karelia and Kola but I don't understand why on your history map those areas don't appear annexed as Finnish territory. Finally how is the Caspian Sea in this alternative history? How is the German presence in the Caspian Sea also if they have naval superiority in such a way that they could have landed German troops on the Caspian coast of Central Asia if they had naval superiority also if there is maritime trade with Iran and if they send scout planes to the coast from Central Asia. Also why do they use the Caspian Sea and if it is important for the Reich, I read that the Nazis had discovered a large reserve of offshore oil and gas fields in the Caucasus and the Caspian and if the Soviet ships attack the German fields and there are naval battles between Germans and Soviets in the region. One last thing, you haven't mentioned the Caucasian peoples like the Georgians, Armenians, Azeri, Chechens, ... and what happened to them? I read on Wikipedia that they would have autonomous zones and that the Transcaucasian republics would be German protectorates, or if the same thing happened to them as the European Slavs who were Germanized. In addition, how are the Transcaucasian republics such as Azerbaijan and Baku and how has the region changed since the Germans govern the Caucasus and what is the occupation policy in the Caucasus, if it is controlled by the Germans and if they Germanized the Caucasian cities as in the rest of the European USSR, and finally how is the Reichkomissariat Kaukasus compared to the rest like Ostland, Ukraine and Moskowien. I hope you can answer me soon and clarify the issue

UralKorp

Banned
When the Nazis arrived in the Ural Mountains in 1946, what kind of defenses did they build in the Ural Mountains, a wall or fence like the Trump Wall or the Melilla Fence or is it like the demilitarized zone on the border between North and South Korea? I don't understand how they could get there so fast just by capturing Moscow when the German-Soviet war restarted, since the distance between Moscow and Yekaterinburg is almost 2000 kilometers (I know it was not west of the Leningrad Astrakan Line and it was still the capital of the USSR before they lost all the European part) I read that the Germans built in the previous 3 years railway lines as well as infrastructure to shorten the supply lines and that they arrived in addition to the chaos after the capture of Moscow took advantage of the probable collapse of the USSR in the European part, they must have taken a long time to reach cities as far away from the European part as Kazan, Samara, Nizhny Novgorod, Perm until reaching Yekaterinburg in the Ural Mountains. I wonder if Finland also joined the war against the USSR so that Germany in compensation gave all of Karelia and the Kola Peninsula to Finland since Hitler said he would give them to Finland because they were unsuitable areas for German colonization as On the Homeland map Finland annexes Karelia and Kola but I don't understand why on your history map those areas don't appear annexed as Finnish territory. Finally how is the Caspian Sea in this alternative history? How is the German presence in the Caspian Sea also if they have naval superiority in such a way that they could have landed German troops on the Caspian coast of Central Asia if they had naval superiority also if there is maritime trade with Iran and if they send scout planes to the coast from Central Asia. Also why do they use the Caspian Sea and if it is important for the Reich, I read that the Nazis had discovered a large reserve of offshore oil and gas fields in the Caucasus and the Caspian and if the Soviet ships attack the German fields and there are naval battles between Germans and Soviets in the region. One last thing, you haven't mentioned the Caucasian peoples like the Georgians, Armenians, Azeri, Chechens, ... and what happened to them? I read on Wikipedia that they would have autonomous zones and that the Transcaucasian republics would be German protectorates, or if the same thing happened to them as the European Slavs who were Germanized. In addition, how are the Transcaucasian republics such as Azerbaijan and Baku and how has the region changed since the Germans govern the Caucasus and what is the occupation policy in the Caucasus, if it is controlled by the Germans and if they Germanized the Caucasian cities as in the rest of the European USSR, and finally how is the Reichkomissariat Kaukasus compared to the rest like Ostland, Ukraine and Moskowien. I hope you can answer me soon and clarify the issue 🥰🥰🥰

When the Nazis arrived in the Ural Mountains in 1946, what kind of defenses did they build in the Ural Mountains, a wall or fence like the Trump Wall or the Melilla Fence or is it like the demilitarized zone on the border between North and South Korea? I don't understand how they could get there so fast just by capturing Moscow when the German-Soviet war restarted, since the distance between Moscow and Yekaterinburg is almost 2000 kilometers (I know it was not west of the Leningrad Astrakan Line and it was still the capital of the USSR before they lost all the European part) I read that the Germans built in the previous 3 years railway lines as well as infrastructure to shorten the supply lines and that they arrived in addition to the chaos after the capture of Moscow took advantage of the probable collapse of the USSR in the European part, they must have taken a long time to reach cities as far away from the European part as Kazan, Samara, Nizhny Novgorod, Perm until reaching Yekaterinburg in the Ural Mountains. I wonder if Finland also joined the war against the USSR so that Germany in compensation gave all of Karelia and the Kola Peninsula to Finland since Hitler said he would give them to Finland because they were unsuitable areas for German colonization as On the Homeland map Finland annexes Karelia and Kola but I don't understand why on your history map those areas don't appear annexed as Finnish territory. Finally how is the Caspian Sea in this alternative history? How is the German presence in the Caspian Sea also if they have naval superiority in such a way that they could have landed German troops on the Caspian coast of Central Asia if they had naval superiority also if there is maritime trade with Iran and if they send scout planes to the coast from Central Asia. Also why do they use the Caspian Sea and if it is important for the Reich, I read that the Nazis had discovered a large reserve of offshore oil and gas fields in the Caucasus and the Caspian and if the Soviet ships attack the German fields and there are naval battles between Germans and Soviets in the region. One last thing, you haven't mentioned the Caucasian peoples like the Georgians, Armenians, Azeri, Chechens, ... and what happened to them? I read on Wikipedia that they would have autonomous zones and that the Transcaucasian republics would be German protectorates, or if the same thing happened to them as the European Slavs who were Germanized. In addition, how are the Transcaucasian republics such as Azerbaijan and Baku and how has the region changed since the Germans govern the Caucasus and what is the occupation policy in the Caucasus, if it is controlled by the Germans and if they Germanized the Caucasian cities as in the rest of the European USSR, and finally how is the Reichkomissariat Kaukasus compared to the rest like Ostland, Ukraine and Moskowien. I hope you can answer me soon and clarify the issue 🥰🥰🥰
Don't necro !

Status
Not open for further replies.