The Empire Parnell Built

Anyways, anything on my question on how big TTL's Constantinople is compared to OTL's Istanbul?
Yes, right. You're looking at a population of 10-15 million for the city and 15-20 million for the International Zone as a whole. So smaller than OTL but still substantial and cosmopolitan.

France: 1976 coup
Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 08.49.45.png

Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 08.48.09.png

Tukh has been stated to die in 1977, so it is likely that Tukh's successor has issues at home to deal with.
Yes and no. Tukh's departure from the scene will force changes in Russia's European policy in ways that will make them more assertive. On the other hand, that doesn't mean they're going to feel inclined to support the French in starting a completely suicidal conflict for no reason.

Yes and no. Tukh's departure from the scene will force changes in Russia's European policy in ways that will make them more assertive. On the other hand, that doesn't mean they're going to feel inclined to support the French in starting a completely suicidal conflict for no reason.
Much like nobody felt much like indulging Arg’s crazy in 1982!

Twenty-six years as President? I know that the the US is much less demanding on its leadership than OTL, but that must have really been something for Stassen to go through alright. What's the general view of his Presidency, both good and bad?

Twenty-six years as President? I know that the the US is much less demanding on its leadership than OTL, but that must have really been something for Stassen to go through alright. What's the general view of his Presidency, both good and bad?
Especially as an entire generation of Americans has grown up knowing nothing but his time in office.

Also, as there are 900 million Americans ITTL with the population swelled by immigration from the mess Europe is ITTL, maybe we could have some OTL European politicians who's parents immigrated to the US here appear as potential US Presidents or Congressional leaders here?