The Empire Parnell Built

Interesting that the US has so few; I'd think a strong navy would be seen as key to them defending their shores and their influence in the Americas, and they certainly have the economy for it.
The US operates two fleets (Atlantic and Pacific) with a carrier each as flagship. Given a close relationship with the British there isn't really seen to be a need for a larger naval presence.

Angola: First Anglo-Angolan War (1967)
Angola 1967 i.PNG

Angola 1967 ii.PNG

Well, what is Vatutin doing ITTL? Did he still die in *WW2 or is he one of Tukh's right-hand men?
I suspect he would have been in the Russian Army at some point. I have nothing specific for him, though.
the coup in 1964 and formation of National Renewal party reminded me of Brazilian Military dictatorship.
The moving around of Argentine and Brazilian history with French and German has been one of the more entertaining aspects of writing this TL.

Rather surprised a status quo peace was gone for. Didn't the British at least try to impose some reparations at all?

Rather surprised a status quo peace was gone for. Didn't the British at least try to impose some reparations at all?
A good point: while it was status que ante in terms of territory, the Angolan government did make some compensatory payments for property damage incurred during their invasion. Bear in mind that the question of compensation is a bit of a six of one half a dozen of the other issue as the British caused a lot of damage themselves in their counter-attacks, including shelling Luanda with the Navy.

Why don't these right wing German goverments (which call themselves "Regents") actually restore the German Monachy? Just fear of a French or Russian reaction?