The Empire Parnell Built

United States: 1926 midterms
Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 09.17.01.png
Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 09.17.30.png

Tukhachevsky is a right-wing nationalist ITTL? I wonder what his flavor of right-wing nationalism looks like here, considering his views as a POW in WW1 IOTL.

Tukhachevsky is a right-wing nationalist ITTL? I wonder what his flavor of right-wing nationalism looks like here, considering his views as a POW in WW1 IOTL.
I wouldn’t necessarily say he’s right wing TTL. Russia is… complicated. But we’ll get round to that soon

Is this more or less the same French West Africa as OTL, given as the divergence point is around 1870?

You probably mean a bit more than 1.3 people could vote in French West Africa.
Yes, West Africa is more or less the same as OTL, minus Dahomey.
I was about to defend my choice of 1.3 million as being able to vote until I noticed my typo…

I wouldn’t necessarily say he’s right wing TTL. Russia is… complicated. But we’ll get round to that soon
Still, whatever his ideology is like is bound to be interesting, considering he had some interesting views he expressed when he was a POW.

How can Nabokov take part in elections when he's leading a rebel army?

He's a busy man...

More seriously, the idea was that Nabokov chose to contest the elections but was keeping his options open with the National movement. He wasn't in Petrograd when the results came in and didn't attend the Duma while it was in existence; instead he was with his troops in the field.