The Eagle Down Under (1983: Doomsday TL 2016-2030)

Who do you think will win nomination of ANZC Labour Party in the 2019 Federal Election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the New Irish Republican Army want to attack Vatican City just because the Pope excommunicated them? Pfft, good luck with that, 'cause the whole world's gonna show these butthurt demons whose side Jesus is REALLY on.

After reading those last two posts, all I can say is WTF is now going on. I don't want to live in this world right now and I think I prefer to live in OTL. Well at least Tasmania wasn't affected and now that I say that its not going to have a good one for the state.

Louis sat in the meeting room as the Australian prime minister and her staff as well as a few senators such as Julie Bishop and a couple other notable senators from the state of Victoria.

It been very busy for Louis for the past couple of days since the Hamas Caliphate attacked Australia and Brazil. And that attack still haunted him in his memory almost as if he has felt and witness something similar before in another place. But he couldn't exactly pin-point where exactly that certain place was.

Right now currently in front of them is a bunch of papers and the world map. On that world map it shows red circles done with red permanent marker which represents major events that are currently happening around the world right now.

The terrorist attacks in the Celtic Alliance done by the NIRA and the NULA, along with a couple of smaller red marked circles in Europe which are recent terrorist attacks done by the Hamas Caliphate. A huge big red circle on Saudi Arabia which everyone knew was the civil war going on there. And of course in Brazil and Australia we have red circles marking the recent terrorist attacks done by the Hamas Caliphate just days ago.

Louis himself knew this was going to be a long fucking time especially with this so called "World War on Terror" he said on television. But at the same time he himself wondered if this was really reality, especially with all this shit happening around the world all at once.

He knew that it going to get worse. There will be new places on the world map marked in red circles showing newer terrorist attacks that could happen later today, tomorrow, a week from now, a month from now, or even years from now.

Currently the Australian prime minister herself along with her staff were discussing whether they should send actual Australian troops to Saudi Arabia. The discussion was very heated.

Senator Julie Bishop argued that sending troops to Saudi Arabia would either create more chaos and plus what would troops be exactly doing in war-torn Saudi Arabia anyway? Would they be trying to end this bloody civil war that been going on for the past two years, or would they be only there to hunt down Osama bin Ladin?

And the name Osama bin Ladin has been constantly mispronounced by many people already, even Gillard herself has a bit of trouble pronouncing it. Louis couldn't blame them since after all Arabic names are hard to pronounce. Not to mention Louis had absolutely no knowledge or understanding of Arabic either, he has never studied it ever back when he was in school. Only thing he could easily understand was Spanish since he been studying that since Year 5 back in primary school.

Though Louis was able to manage to find out about Osama bin Ladin by finding out who his name is, he has no idea where the fuck exactly would this guy even be. Would he be hiding somewhere in Saudi Arabia along with some of his loyal men? Would he be somewhere else in the Middle East like Yemen perhaps? Pakistan?

Louis had no idea where this evil man could be honestly. But from the looks at how his colleagues were arguing it seemed as though the majority of the people in this room wanted that man dead.

Sure, Louis himself wanted that man dead too. But however being sane and reasonable man in the room he feels that it be best to find Osama bin Ladin and capture him, then put him on trial at the League of Nation's for the entire world to see.

Louis Morrell wants to know more about this man and with that said he wants Osama bin Ladin found and captured and trialed for his crimes against humanity. And then sure he can be executed.

But trial must come first.

"So Louis, even though you don't know how or where Osama could be..." Julie Bishop said to him.

"You have any suggestions?" She asked him.

Louis takes off his glasses he uses for seeing by distance and places them down on the table in front of him.

"I'm not a man who knows how war works, nor how combats works either..." He says to everyone in the room.

"And to be fair I am not the person who makes this decision, that's the prime ministers." He says as he then looks at Julia Gillard sitting across the table from him.

"But I do have just one suggestion..." He then says to everyone.

"Go on Mr. Morrell." Bishop then said to him wanting to hear his suggestion.

"We find that motherfucker, we capture him and we put him on trial for the whole world to see." He says in a deep and almost grim tone of voice.

"Very well." Said the prime minister of Australia.

-Somewhere in Canberra, July 2nd, 2019

It was currently the middle of the night as Louis sat on the edge of his bed in his room of his apartment. The window in his bedroom showed plenty of cars passing by on the road showing that the Australian capital really never sleeps.

And neither can Louis. For the past few days he tried to get some sleep only to fail at doing so. The new night-time medication he was put on a week ago has failed to get him to fall asleep.

He's already tried two different meds that help people fall asleep and yet nothing. The triazolam his doctor perscripted him absolutely does nothing, temazepam which he bought at his local drugstore makes him have panic attacks.

Fucking panic attacks. Or at least that what Louis thinks they are, he doesn't really know exactly what the fuck is going on. But he does know whenever he takes that fucking temazepam he feels like he has to breathe manually which is annoying as fuck.

Not to mention for the past week now he been suffering from a dry cough. And the dry coughing has been annoying for days now as he knows he isn't sick, but he wants that fucking cough to go away for good.

Taylor herself been joking that Louis been smoking. But of course she is joking since she knows Louis himself never smokes. And he doesn't want to get into it either since his mother Rebecca has been smoking for years and she even told him to never end up like her.

Louis gets up out of bed and walks to the bathroom where he stops and stands in front of the sink as he stares at his reflection in the mirror.

"I wonder when the fuck you're going to lose it..." The reflection of himself says to him with leering eyes.

"What the fuck do you want now?" Louis then replies along with a small sigh.

"I want nothing..."

"But by the looks of it I can tell you just want to end it all." His other self in the mirror says making a small grin.

"Yeah as much as I would love to do that... I have a lot of work to do still." Louis then replies.

"Plus Taylor be upset if I was gone anyway..."

"Really?"

"All you've ever done to that girl is make her dependent on you. Why?" His reflection asks him.

"She's fucking blind ever since that fucker splashed bleach in her eyes." Louis said in response.

"Do you really think that a person like her can be able to take care of themselves after that?"

"No it takes a long time for them to finally be able to be independent again."

"That doesn't matter, all you've done to that girl is make her life more and more stressful. You simply drag her along with you everywhere you go to the point her own life is at risk!" His reflection then yelled.

"What kind of fucking friend are you to have her be in danger now that your famous?" His reflection then asks him.

"Why the fuck do you honestly care about Taylor?" Louis then asks him to which his reflection in the mirror doesn't respond.

"Besides you are basically what I could've of become if I had never met Taylor or Ana for that matter." Louis then said to him.

"I would've become a sociopath or worse I could of fucking shot up my own school due to the amount of bullying I received by everyone. There were even times I actually wanted to do it!"

"But I didn't because I knew if I done that I would never get to where I am today. I am not a monster..."

"I am a human being..."

"And yet human beings like yourself have done crazy things..."

"At this point you're killing yourself with all this amount of stress put on you."

"Just give up! If you don't give up you could fucking get serious health problems." His reflection then said to him in a serious tone.

"No! I will not give up when Australia needs me!" Louis then said raising his voice a little.

"Then why..."

"Then why do you care about this country and it's people so much...?" His reflection asks him demanding to know why.

For a couple of moments Louis stands there in utter silence until he finally replies.

"Because..."

"Everyone in this country are all family to me... I will continue to love everyone and bring this country to a better a future. This is what I consider true Australian values."

"Which is to be proud of our nation and to see everyone as a big family. We cannot continue to let the bad past of our nation continue to haunt us, if we do we will break apart."

Suddenly Louis breaks down weeping in his bathroom sink. His reflection turns back to normal as well.

Everything has been hard for him even when he was a child growing up. It was always hard for him and almost anyone would've gave up had they been in the same situation Louis has been throughout most of his life.

After a few minutes of crying silently he wipes the tears with his left arm and walks out of his bathroom turning the light off walking back into his bedroom.

He walks over the Australian flag which he has hanging up on his wall. Louis touches the flag with the palm of his right hand almost as if he was holding the hand of another person.

"You and me we'll get through this together..." He says to the flag.

"I promise."

-Somewhere in Canberra, July 2nd, 2019, 11:12 PM

"Everyone in this country are all family to me... I will continue to love everyone and bring this country to a better a future. This is what I consider true Australian values."

Perhaps the best thing Louis has ever said in this TL.

After the Te Puke High School Massacre many had begun to wonder what caused Year 11 student Ryan McStep to go to his school and kill his fellow classmates. Some made claims that violent video games were the main cause arguing violent games that involve your video game character killing innocent people will make the actual person do the same in real life. Some argued that it was the lack of care from his parents for what he was doing, in which some were indeed right about how it was absolutely shameful that McStep's parents did nothing to prevent it.

Others argued it was the Australian Brotherhood giving influence to the young teen which made him go on a shooting spree at his secondary school. But when police examined and looked through his notebooks he kept in his bedroom they could only find that Ryan McStep was supportive of the Australian Brotherhood, but only reason he wrote why he was supportive of the terrorist group was because they kill people.

When authorities read more from his notebooks in his room they found Ryan wrote pretty much anything that was on his mind to rant about. In some instances he would rant about how much he fucking hated society and that the world was a lie. One thing he had wrote he said he believed he was a super soldier from one of the many films he watched and Ryan believed he would be unable to get killed easily by police.

"I fucking hate adults telling me what to do and why I must be a good person. I am a perfect human being I don't deserve to be told what to do by others even adults."

"Adults are just fucking annoying and are the reason the world sucks in the first place. They make rules you have to obey or else you will pay the price by punishment. They make strict guidelines such as how you dress up and what you can or cannot watch."

"Fuck that! I don't want to listen to anyone. I am my own king and by that everyone should be listening to me and obeying me instead! If only they all knew..."

"And those teachers at school are always telling me and others that the reason were in school is not just to learn but to find out what we want to do when we get older. Like what kind of job career do you want and where you want to go. Its bullshit."

"Society is nothing but a hivemind controlling everyone. Your expected to go to school and then graduate and then either get a job or go to college. Then get a job after. Then of course you get married and have kids of your own thus repeating the endless cycle of the hivemind that is society."

"We are all slaves to it and nobody just doesn't seem to care. That we are all slaves to that fucking bearded man in sky. We need to break free from this hivemind and become individuals for real."

"But nobody cares once again, only I do and if that is the case then I should just prove a point to everyone in the world why I am right and why they are all wrong."

With that said Ryan McStep had a variety of mental health problems. His parents had put Ryan on various medications since he was as young as four years old and they didn't realize that he needed more medication or was in need of a certain medication. But they didn't realize it until it was too late.

As Ryan claimed that society was a hivemind and that everyone was a slave to God, he also had other disturbing things he had written as well in his notebooks he kept in his bedroom.

In once instance he wrote about how much he admired the Zodiac Killer.

"I always want to be a man to kill as many people as possible. I always wanted to leave a big impact on this world as well."

"I've read a lot about serial killers especially my favorite the Zodiac Killer who terrorized San Francisco Bay area of California in the 1960's. That guy is a fucking legend in the serial killer hall of fame."

"He loved to just kill people for fun and he enjoyed it. He always got away with his murders because of his smart intelligence. It even fucking funny that the police were too stupid to even find out who exactly he was while he was busy taunting them with cryptic messages."

"And nobody knows who the Zodiac Killer was and nobody will ever know. And some of his cryptic messages will always remain unable to be cracked as well."

"That why I love that guy. He has the balls to not only kill people for fun, but to also taunt police and confuse them with his cryptic messages."

"That why the Zodiac Killer is my idol and always will be my idol. Sometimes I even dream of teaming up with him and killing people and taunting the police with him. If only I was in California in the 1960's, because if I was I would've of made a great sidekick for him."

"I hope to become like him one day. And when I do I know he'll be proud of me."

That said Ryan McStep not only had weird theories on how he taught society worked, but he also wanted to kill actual innocent people. He admired many serial killers, but the most he admired was the Zodiac Killer for his impressive tactics and for most importantly how he has never been caught.

The teenager with the mind of a monster would be the main reasons why he shot up his high school in Te Puke, New Zealand. He wanted to be like all the serial killers he was impressed by.

But also Ryan himself wanted to also simply become famous as well. He wanted his fifteen minutes of fame and the bastard got it.

And he even planned his massive big event as well. He prepared his items and weapons to create his own school shooting at his school. And he prepared for months to the point he even wrote in his notebook that it was the only thing he was focused on. Was preparing to kill as many people in his school.

In his notebook he had wrote that he intended to kill at least 30 people, which he then would kill himself by suicide by cop. He wanted to face his death with cold-blooded dignity.

-Inside the Mind of Ryan McStep: The Teenage Monster of Te Puke, aired on ABC, March 10th, 2034

Ever since the Te Puke High School Massacre and the haunting legacy left behind by the Australian Brotherhood. The film industry was once again hit hard again with censorship when it came to horror movies especially slasher films. Once again horror movies were in a big trouble once more by critics, worried parents, strict parents, conservative politicians, and so on.

With the shooter Ryan McStep being influenced from many films and TV shows he watched as well as some of the violent video games he played, many across the ANZC had called for a change in the film industry.

Many people were very concerned now of seeing children and teenagers on screen being killed in movies even if it was just a simple movie it made many parents panic and angered. Many parents in New Zealand and Australia argued that showing children and teenagers being murdered or harmed in movies or TV shows is breaking morals.

They all said that children and teenagers are innocent and they cannot understand what death is like, only adults truly do since their the ones suppose to show children and teenagers from what's right and wrong.

This led to massive protests and action against many of the horror movie industry due for having plenty of films portraying minors getting murdered or harmed whether on or screen. Many said that if more movies are created showing this it would cause another similar event just like what happened in Te Puke, New Zealand.

This led to many film directors and a few horror films that were still currently in development being stopped. Many horror film directors had to get rid of any scenes that showed children or teenagers getting harmed or killed even if it is off screen. Some movies had their original script completely rewritten just so there was absolutely no child involved as apart of the cast. There were also a few films that just simply were not released because of this action made against them by numerous concerned parents throughout the ANZC.

The slasher film, Red Blood Mountain which had Hugh Jackman suppose to star as role of a fictional hermit/serial killer named Jake Slasher who lived on Mount Ruapehu, the film was cancelled while it was nearly complete it's production. According to interviews years later Hugh Jackman even told everyone that the film was 98% complete and that the ending was still not finished. But when the film was cancelled it made the ending never come at all.

Though Jackman did tell and spoil interviewers the ending, in which Jake Slasher ends up getting killed by three teenage Maori boys by being thrown into a wood chipper. It still was unfortunate that nobody will ever get to see the film all because it had teenagers being killed in the story.

Jackman himself even stated that movie was going to be his first ever movie that he would actually star as a murderer in a horror film. He even said that he was looking forward to expanding his horizon.

Coming back to the main topic here. With the grim legacy left behind by the Australian Brotherhood and the Te Puke High School Massacre, the ANZC film industry was hit hard. Films were edited or changed, while some were just cancelled outright.

Eventually the ANZC government itself which was in charge of film and media, had agreed to make full censorship of such content. That meant now films and shows couldn't even show children or teenagers being killed on or off screen, and foreign films that showed it were outright banned from being sold or watched online.

And it was all because many people were so concerned for the safety of minors.

-Who Killed The Horror Film Industry?, a documentary made by Max Joeseph Stanley, June 1st, 2040

Four Iraqi refugees in Switzerland have just inform the police of Bern about a planned terrorist attack by the Hamas Caliphate.

The four Iraqi men gave police as much information they could. So far Swiss police have been told that Hamas Caliphate were planning on commiting a bombing in downtown Bern during morning rush hour on July 15th. The Iraqi men also were able to gather information of the culprits.

There were five involved men involved in this planned terrorist attack.

The names of these five men are Abdullah Al-Azm (aged 34) who is an Egyptian Arab who was recruited by the Hama Caliphate, Fatimah Al-Ghamdi (aged 29) who is an Lebanese Arab who was recruited by Hamas Caliphate, Mahir Hafeez (aged 40) who a Yemenite Arab that was recruited by the Hamas Caliphate, Musad El-Dimashqi (aged 23) an Moroccan Arab who was just recently recruited by the terrorist organization, and last but not least Jabir Al-Kindi (aged 19) an Palestinian Arab who has also been recently recruited by the terrorist organization.

When the Swiss police asked the four Iraqi refugees how they were able to get all this information they told the police they found it on the deep web. The four Iraqi men have asked for their names and information to be kept private for their safety.

As of right now the Alpine Confederation is currently on the lookout for terrorist attack made by the Hamas Caliphate and currently in Switzerland there has now been a total manhunt to find all the five terrorists.

-Tribune de Genève, July 3rd, 2019

"We have managed to foil a planned terrorist attack that the Hamas Caliphate would've done in Bern if it weren't four our loyal four men. As of now the Swiss authorities are currently tracking down those five evil men who bring great shame to Allah!"

"This is just the beginning though! We have a lot more to do in order to help our European and Christian brothers stop the Hamas Caliphate!"

"السلام على أوروبا والجزيرة العربية."

"قد نعمل معا لوقف أعظم عدو لنا."

"Peace be upon Europe and Arabia."

"May we work together to stop our greatest enemy."

-The European-Muslim Alliance's message online, July 3rd, 2019

Jamil Marwan sat at a metal table outside a cafe in Monte Carlo. He always liked going to this cafe since it had really amazing coffee that he enjoyed as well as it's peach cake dessert he also enjoyed. Jamil was a regular customer here and he even was known by some of the employees there as well.

Jamil himself been living in the nation of Monaco since he was 9 years old. His parents being Moroccan thought it would be best for Jamil to get a better education in Europe so they moved to Monaco.

The young boy himself didn't really have any good memories back when he lived in Morocco, often to the fact that he always remembers those neighborhood boys in his village always bullying him for his short height. Sure he was born in Morocco and he was a follower of Islam ever since he was born, however when the Hamas Caliphate began making terrorist attacks throughout the Middle East and Europe his view on his religion of Islam changed.

He often thought why would people who are part of the Hamas Caliphate would hold such extremist beliefs of other religions like Christianity and Judaism. And it often made him a bit pissed that people who call themselves Muslim would go and commit just deadly attacks against other people even if they weren't Muslim.

Jamil himself had never saw any reason to hate a Jewish person since he's never even met one, so to him how can he judge and think Jews are evil if he hasn't met one himself? He known many Catholics in Monaco and they were very kind people. He saw no reason to hate them nor any reason to want to harm them either.

The Moroccan boy sighed a little as he began to drink his coffee. But suddenly something caught his eyes as he looked over to his left and saw a man across the street who appeared to be an Arab like Jamil was himself. He examined his eyes closer to see this other refugee dropping a leather backpack onto the sidewalk and then running off.

That's when Jamil realized what was actually going on. This man who just ran off basically is a terrorist since he dropped a backpack that most certainly has a bomb inside it waiting to go off.

Many locals across the street stopped and looked at the backpack wondering why that man ran off like that. It was disturbing to Jamil how the locals didn't seem to realize that there was a bomb waiting to go off at any minute.

Suddenly Jamil's adrenaline spread across his body and he suddenly in an instant got himself out his chair and dashed himself across the street. He knew what he had to do and he didn't want these locals to get hurt or worse get killed.

Once across the street and front of the backpack he then grabbed it a hurry and then look at everyone with serious eyes.

"EVERYONE RUN! THIS IS A BOMB!" He shouted in which then people then began to run and scream in terror. Many people were also confused wondering it Jamil was a terrorist now that he is carrying that backpack which contains a bomb.

Right now he didn't care about that. What he was worrying about right now it to find some place nearby where nobody else is around to drop this bomb off and let it explode. That way nobody would get hurt or killed.

With Jamil hearing the bomb ticking in the backpack he then furiously looked around to see any possible place nearby that is abandoned and where nobody is around.

Nothing.

He then turned his head toward the fishing docks which were all empty with no boats since the fishermen have left today to catch fish out at sea.

Jamil then ran as fast as he could down the fishing docks as people looked at him wondering what the hell was going on. Some people were telling others that there was a bomb about to go off and also telling people that this teenage boy was running away with it to take it somewhere safe.

I don't want anyone to get hurt or killed...

Reaching near the edge of the dock he was on he stood there for a moment wondering what to do next. He thought of throwing the backpack into the sea as far as he could so nobody could get hurt, but whatever this bomb was it was heavy to throw far.

"Fuck it!" Jamil said to himself.

He then jumped into the water and began to swim as fast he could so he was at a good distance near the docks so that the bomb wouldn't destroy it.

Jamil still heard the bomb ticking meaning it was a waterproof bomb. But moments later it stopped ticking.

So this is it huh?

I hope you're proud of me mother and father, you have done so much for me in my life.

May peace be upon me as I can finally be with Allah himself in Heaven.

Suddenly the bomb exploded instantly killing him, the explosion made a big splash against the fishing docks as people looked in horror at what just happened while some people were confused what just happened.

But what we do know just happened is that a kind Muslim has sacrificed his life to save others from harm. Something a true Muslim would do.

Indeed may peace be upon Jamil.

-Somewhere in Monte Carlo, July 5th, 2019, 10:11 AM

Moroccan teenage refugee Jamil Marwan has died in a bomb explosion that would've taken more innocent lives if it wasn't for the teenager sacrificing his life for others!

Currently police are on the hunt to find an Arab man who witnesses claim to have seen earlier dropping the backpack that contained a bomb off. Witnesses claim that this man was probably in his early thirties and wore a black jacket and blue jeans.

Jamil's parents have been informed of their son's heroism and are deeply sadden for the death of their only son. Jamil's father however has said to reporters that he was very proud of what his son done to save everyone.

-ABC World News, July 5th, 2019

The film Liliuokalani becomes a box office hit across the ANZC. The film itself is an historical drama that features the life of Queen Liliuokalani played by Kimee Balmilero.

-Australian Entertainment and Media, July 11th, 2019

American veterans in Hawaii have criticized the recent film Liliuokalani as being extremely biased to Americans for its depiction of American soldiers in the film.

-Hilo Daily, July 12th, 2019

King Albert II of Monaco has announced he will have an memorial of Jamil Marwan to be located outside the royal palace. On it will have engraved text saying "A Muslim who died a as Monacan".

-HBS News, July 12th, 2019

Results of Restore the Monarchy referendum of Georgia are in after a long six months of public debate and voting.

56.8% voted "Yes" in "Should monarchy be restored in Georgia?". While 42.4% voted "No" in the question asked in the referendum.

This means that the "Yes" vote has won.

-NBBC World News, July 13th, 2019

After a six month referendum, the Federation of Georgia has now officially changed it's government to a constitutional monarchy after the majority of Georgians voted "yes" in bringing back the former Georgian monarchy.

For the first time in two centuries, the Cauasian nation of Georgia has once again become a constitutional monarchy.

-Hürriyet Daily News, July 13th, 2019

Kingdom of Georgia has been declared! Vano Merabishvili has become the first prime minister of the constitutional monarchy of Georgia.

-ABC News, July 13th, 2019

Prince Nugzar Bagration-Gruzinsky has now become officially the king of Georgia. Nugzar himself was the son of Prince Petre Bagration-Gruzinsky of Georgia (1920-1984), who happens to be royal descendant of George XII, who was the last king of Georgia until the Russian Empire annexed it 1801.

-SBS News, July 13th, 2019

Sultanate of Turkey, Armenia, Iran, and Israel have recognized the Kingdom of Georgia.

-ABC News, July 14th, 2019

Results of Restore the Monarchy referendum of Georgia are in after a long six months of public debate and voting.

56.8% voted "Yes" in "Should monarchy be restored in Georgia?". While 42.4% voted "No" in the question asked in the referendum.

This means that the "Yes" vote has won.

-NBBC World News, July 13th, 2019

Background Infos on this?

The Brazilian government has made a heavy debate on whether or not the nation of Brazil should invade Saudi Arabia. With a majority of votes agreeing to invade Saudi Arabia, the result has been shown.

Brazil has launched an invasion on Saudi Arabia to not only crush the Hamas Caliphate, but also end the bloody civil war that been going on there for a couple years now.

-Newcastle Herald, July 16th, 2019

Australia, Hawaii, Papua, Samoa, and New Zealand have all voted in agreement to invade Saudi Arabia in a coalition with the SAC.

-SBS News, July 16th, 2019

Sultanate of Turkey has launched invasion into alleged Hamas held territory in Syria.

-The Courier Mail, July 18th, 2019

Operation Saudi Liberation has been announced by the ANZC and SAC.

-HBN News, July 18th, 2019

Denmark, Sweden, Prussia, Alpine Confederation, Israel, Jordan, Japan, Greek Federation, and Kingdom of Cleveland have announced they will send troops to aid the SAC and ANZC in Saudi Arabia mainly against the Hamas Caliphate.

-ABC News, July 18th, 2019

Hamas Caliphate begins attacking Saudi oil wells located in the Persian Gulf.

-NBBC World News, July 19th, 2019

Iran has declared war on the Hamas Caliphate after several of it's oil wells in the Persian Gulf have been destroyed by the terrorist organization.

-Hilo Morning Paper, July 20th, 2019