The Eagle Down Under (1983: Doomsday TL 2016-2030)

Who do you think will win nomination of ANZC Labour Party in the 2019 Federal Election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since Part I has ended I think why not keep my fans of my TL happy with some fanfics which I'll call "filler episodes".

Until Mid-November, you guys will see a lot of stories about Louis's past and he became Grey Fox.

Flashback

June 12th, 2014
Woodville High School, Adelaide
Year 10

Today was pretty cool temperature wise outside as the seasons were changing in this part of South Australia. Morrell who was at the time 16 years of age was having Physics for 1st period and god how much he hated that class silently. Each time his teacher Mr. Umbridge would assign homework that had to involve hard-thinking math which Louis struggled at.

Louis wasn't good at math, sure he was good when it came to adding, subracting and multiplying, but division, and calculus made his head want to explode. Not to mention is laziness to the school subject is another reason why he struggled as well.

Morrell sat in the fourth row which had three tables that had three seats. Everyone was seated as some were ready to begin class while some were busy chatting with their peers. It was the usual like you would see in any classroom in general.

Morrell himself was seated in the third seat of the fourth row, with his binders and notebook set aside along with his textbooks and writing utencils. He then suddenly remembered he forgot his calculator in his locker, but knowing it be idiotic to ask his teacher if he could go back to his locker to fetch it.

It couldn't be helped he thought to himself. Hopefully if he was lucky maybe someone would be willing to share their calculator with him, but then again the odds of that are extremely low since barely everyone gave a fuck about him.

Suddenly a girl taller than him pulls out a seat next to him and sits herself down in it. He turns his head over to see who it was.

Ana Lopez or what everyone calls her the "Spicy Latina Gal" as an insult or compliment. It was really hard to tell if people meant it as a compliment or insult honestly.

Unlike Louis who was in Year 10, Ana was in a year above him which was Year 11 and she was a year older than him as well. From what he only known about her is that she and her mother immigrated to Australia when she was three years old. Or at least that what other students say.

Ana herself spoke basic English enough for her to understand most things you say to her. So a conversation with her wouldn't be much of an issue to many. However with the treatment of people from another country in Woodville High School, Ana barely had anyone talk to her since many just thought it was impossible to communicate with her even if she was fluent in English.

Many just figured it be pointless that even if she understood you, you wouldn't understand her with her Colombian accent. Racism was it perhaps? Who knows since Louis never really understood it either and thought it was bullshit.

But right now Louis wasn't worried about where she was from, all he wanted was to share a calculator so that way at least he would be able to not struggle today in Physics.

"Hey Ana?" Louis said to her getting her attention.

The two of them looked each other face to face for a moment. Meanwhile two girls in Year 10 who sat in front of them looked at Ana and Louis in amazement. To them they were shocked to see Louis communicating with Ana Lopez.

"Yes? What is it?" She replied.

"Would it be okay with you if you shared you calculator with me for today?" He said to her as he sighed a little.

"You see I forgot my calculator in my locker and class is going to begin soon. I don't have time to run to my locker to get it."

"Sure, no problemo." She said to him in a cheerful tone of voice in her mix Australian-Colombian accent.

She got her calculator out of her pink bag in which she carried her notebooks, textbooks and writing utencils in. She turned it on and placed it on the table for him.

Perfect! Louis was happy that somebody was willing to help him out today. Hadn't not been for Ana, Mr. Umbridge would of gotten annoyed at Louis again for forgetting his calculator.

As Louis got his homework out he finished late last night, he looked outside the window and saw the sun in the sky as the morning fog filled the football field in a peaceful and sacred mist. The sight of this was beautiful to Louis's eyes.

"It looks like a peaceful day outside right now..." He said in which suddenly Ana wondered what he meant until she looked outside the window realizing by what he meant by peaceful was the weather outside currently right now.

"I remember when I was still living in Colombia sometimes mist would form on top of the jungle mountains I lived near in my village." She told him.

"Do you miss your home country Ana?" He asked her trying not to sound offensive.

She shook her head with a slight smile.

"Nah. I've been living in Australia for years now, I consider this country my casa." She replied.

"An Latino calling this country her home... Interesting." One of the girls sitting in front of them then commented as she was listening in on the conversation between Louis and Ana.

Louis recongnized this girl, her name was Jill Stevens, Year 10. This girl constantly would talk pervy to Louis in math class while he was trying to consentrate on math. This girl was always trying to hit on him, not because she loved Louis or anything, but because she viewed Louis as a idiot and talking sexual to him in whispers would eventually make him snap.

"Why good morning... Jill Stevens..." Louis replied in a harsh tone.

This girl always pissed Louis off, but he himself was able to hold in his hatred and anger for this bitch. But nowadays he felt that eventually he might just snap and get in trouble because of it.

"Hey Jill leave him alone, he didn't do anything to you." Ana then told her in which Louis then was surprised that Ana stood up for him.

Jill looked Ana dead in the eye in silence and turned herself around.

Finally Mr. Umbridge arrives to class with his stuff as he placed them on his messy desk.

"Good morning class."

"Today we will be talk about Isaac Newton's Third Laws of Motion." He told everyone looking at each student.

"Please get out your textbooks and flip to page 103."

And that day as Louis will always remember is the day how he met Ana. The love of his life.

The Christian Patriots have captured the town of Fayetteville. We have reports that Christian militants are rounding up homosexuals, disabled, and non-believers and shooting them.

-ABC News, June 27th, 2019

Disturbing reports show since the attack done on June 23rd, hate crime against Muslims have rose in a matter of days across Australia. Both the Buranda Islamic Mosque and the Masjid Taqwa Mosque here in Brisbane have been vandalized with offensive slurs and offensive images.

"It is absolutely uncalled for and absolutely evil that someone would do this even after the Australian Brotherhood has been defeated." Said Ahmad Yesozah who has been a member of the Buranda Islamic Mosque for eleven years.

"I do not understand why they would do this to us. We didn't do anything to them, it was those evil men of the Hamas Caliphate that did it not us."

"So why do they that Hamas Caliphate represents our religion of Islam as whole? It makes no sense since I could easily say that the Christian Patriots could represent Christianity as whole."

"Mr. Yesozah do you worry you might be attacked or robbed in the streets at night by random people now days after the terrorist attack that happened in the Gold Coast?" The reporter asks him.

"I in fact do worry about my own safety now. Every night when I walk home from work I have to constantly look behind myself to make sure nobody is stalking me." He replies.

-SBS News, June 27th, 2019

"LISTEN ALL MUSLIMS WHO HAVE FLED TO EUROPE TO MAKE NEW LIVES!"

"WE MUST SAVE EUROPE AND OUR EUROPEAN BROTHERS FROM THE HAMAS CALIPHATE!"

"BECAUSE THEY WILL BRING TERRORISTS PRETENDING TO BE REFUGEES INTO EUROPE TO CAUSE HARM!"

"IF WE WANT EUROPEANS TO SEE US AS GOOD PEOPLE, THEN WE MUST MAKE SURE NOBODY FROM THE HAMAS CALIPHATE GETS INTO EUROPE!"

-The European-Muslim Alliance message, June 27th, 2019

23 people killed in a suicide blast in the Lebanese city of Tripoli. The police suspect the Hamas Caliphate are responsible for the attack.

-Newcastle Herald, June 27th, 2019

After a long heavy debate in the ANZC parliament, the ANZC Labours and Conservatives boh agree to declare war on the Hamas Caliphate, New Ulster Loyalist Army, Path of Unity, Christian Patriots, and the New Irish Republican Army.

The Australian PM, New Zealander PM, Hawaii's president and the Governor-General arrive at the ruins of the Q1 Tower in Gold Coast.

belfast-riot-13.jpg

An riot policeman looks in horror at a burning gas station during the Londonderry Riot. Sad thing is that many police officers
during the riot developed PTSD and severe depression due to the insane and hellish events that took place in Londonderry.

Violent riots are breaking out in the city of Londonderry! Police are trying to crush rioters but are unable to due to their being too many of them.

Nobody knows how this riot began, but the Celtic Alliance's government suspect either or both the New Irish Republican Army and the New Ulster Loyalist Army have started it to simply cause chaos and destruction for the Celtic Alliance.

-Dublin Post, June 28th, 2019

"You see behind me was once a local gas station visited by many in this neighborhood, but now it is burnt to the ground due to a raging fire that was created by rioters last night. Sadly the owner of the gas station was even killed in the fire in which policemen have agreed that this was a hate attack done against the man for simply being a Catholic."

"Currently right elsewhere in Londonderry schools have been closed for the safety of children, however parents fear that rioters will invade their homes at anytime. As a result the Celtic policemen armed with heavy guns are stationed in this neighborhood to protect it from any rioters."

-CBN (Celtic Broadcast Network), June 28th, 2019

"This is the final war against the Celtic Alliance, we will destroy this pathetic nation and make Ireland a independent nation once more that is entirely Protestant."

"If anyone gets in our fucking way they will be sorry!"

-Message made online by the New Ulster Loyalist Army, June 28th, 2019

"All these riots are doing is just making the situation far worse and making those Irish Republicans and Ulster Loyalists have a easier chance to attack innocent people and each other now they have no need to worry about the policemen."

-Jerry MacFairline, local resident of Londonderry, CBN, June 28th, 2019

_54052880_37463.jpg

"THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING! SURRENDER NOW OR ABSOLUTE FORCE WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU ALL!"

-A shouting riot policeman in the Londonderry Riot, June 28th, 2019

article-2257481-16C44328000005DC-975_634x406.jpg

"Right now what we are seeing are heavily armed policemen firing at violent rioters who have tried to rob a gift shop. Actual real bullets are being used to maintain order in Londonderry!"

-CBN, June 28th, 2019

"I have a fucking enough of both the New Irish Republican Army and those Ulster Loyalists!"

"THEY CAN ALL BURN IN HELL SINCE WE WILL CRUSH THEM LIKE GRASSHOPPERS!"

-Angry policeman in the Londonderry Riot, June 28th, 2019

Shit is getting worse in the Celtic Alliance now. We have two terrorist groups wrecking havoc and fighting each other. Resulting in a absolute clusterfuck in Londonderry.

Car bomb explodes and kills 45 people in Londonderry! 5 policemen are killed as well!

-Dublin Post, June 29th, 2019

The Celtic Alliance asks for international help with the current situation going on in Londonderry.

The League of Nations has decided that European nations who are glad to volunteer to help out shall help the Celtics take care of the problem.

-ABC News, June 29th, 2019

Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Prussia, Duchy of Orleans, Kingdom of Cleveland, Tuscany, and Genoa have agreed to send volunteering peacekeepers to Londonderry.

Danish armed peacekeepers are getting onto planes which will land in Londonderry in six hours from now.

-CBN News, June 29th, 2019

"Tell the lads that I've just went to Hell and back. If I don't come back I am going to be glad to be in Heaven since right now we are in literally in Hell."

-Anonymous policeman in the Londonderry Riot, June 29th, 2019

"A police station has been blown up by the New Ulster Loyalist Army! We suspect that there are 6 people dead in the blast!"

"It is entirely horrifying what is currently happening in Londonderry right now. I pray that everyone living in that city is safe."

-Louis Richard Morrell interviewed by Channel Nine News, June 29th, 2019

"WE ARE GOING TO BLOW THIS CITY TO HELL!"

-Message from the New Irish Republican Army, June 29th, 2019

"EXPLOSIONS ARE BEING SEEN ACROSS LONDONDERRY EITHER BY GAS STATION BURNING ON FIRE OR BY CAR BOMBS! IT IS ABSOLUTE MADNESS!"

-CBN News, June 29th, 2019

The Celtic Alliance has ordered full military action to try and bring an end to the riots in Londonderry. Currently Norwegian, Danish, Prussian, Genoese, and Catalan peacekeepers are trying to survive from endless horror.

-SBS News, June 29th, 2019

3 Catalan peacekeepers have been killed by New Ulster Loyalists last night as the 3 Catalan peacekeepers were trying to rescue people from a burning house.

-Dublin Post, June 29th, 2019

A car bomb kills 12 people in the town of Newry. The Celtic police suspect that the New Ulster Loyalists are behind it.

Currently the situation is still bad in Londonderry as many policemen and peacekeepers are struggling to try and bring back civil order in the city.

"It's going to be extremely hard to retake this city from chaos. The New Irish Republican Army and New Ulster Loyalist Army have started the riot in the first place just to cause more trouble in the Celtic Alliance." Says a stationed Portuguese peacekeeper who has for the past few days been fighting against rioters in Londonderry.

"And what makes it worse is that we have proud soldiers in Sierra Leone fighting to prevent genocide between the Mende and the Temne. The Celtic Alliance cannot afford to simply bring back our troops from Africa back to their nation."

-The Sligo Champion, June 30th, 2019

Pope Antonius of Vatican has announced in response to the situation going on in the Celtic Alliance, he has announced that all members a part of the New Irish Republican Army are excommunicated from the Catholic Church. Pope Antonius states reason why, "These Catholic men and women are no longer loved by God anymore since they have all abandoned him only to be corrupted by the evils of extremism and terrorism."

"They have done nothing but bring terror and chaos in the Celtic Alliance. And that itself brings a bad image to God himself is to have him see his own people and believers taking the path of evil."

"The New Irish Republican Army are no longer going to be considered as a part of the Catholic Church and they will never be forgiven for what they have done."

-ABC News, June 30th, 2019

"HOW DARE THE POPE EXCOMMUNICATES US! HE HAS BETRAYED US ALL! IF THAT IS WHAT HE WANTS THAN WE WILL GET OUR REVENGE AGAINST VATICAN!"

"IT SEEMS THAT MOST OF THE CATHOLICS OF THE WORLD ARE FALSE CATHOLICS BECAUSE THEY NO LONGER FOLLOW THE WORD OF GOD HIMSELF! WE ARE THE TRUE BELIEVERS AND WE WILL BE THE ONES TO BE ALLOWED IN HEAVEN!"

"WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WE KNOW WILL BURN IN HELL FOR NOT BELIEVING IN THE ONE AND ONLY GOD!"

-Message posted by the New Irish Republican Army on their website, June 30th, 2019

"Fuck an Pápa! Fuck an Naomh Naomh!"

Fuck the Pope! Fuck the Holy See!

-Graffiti found in Londonderry, June 30th, 2019

A car bomb kills 17 people in the Yemeni city of Al Hudaydah, the government of Yemen is certain that the Hamas Caliphate is responsible for the terrorist attack.

-Courier Mail, July 1st, 2019

Catalan, Asturian, Portuguese, and Celtic troops have been ambushed by Temne militants in the middle of the night.

Troops say that when it happened everyone was awaken by the sound of gunfire and everyone panicked and began to get ready for battle. Many were killed in that surprise attack that night as many were weak or exhausted to fight.

"I don't want to sleep ever again now. Fearing that we might get attacked by warlords again while were asleep." Said an Asturian soldier who is still shocked from what happened yesterday night.

-The African Star, July 1st, 2019

3 Danish peacekeepers were killed by Mende warlords today near Mile 94 as they were trying to rescue orphans from gunfire.

The orphans survived thanks to them. The Danish government has recently been sending plenty of peacekeepers to Sierra Leone to help deal with the ethnic conflict between the Mende and Temne.

-ABC News, July 1st, 2019

FLORIDA MAN GETS ARRESTED AFTER ROBBING LOCAL STORE WITH A VIBRATOR!

-FBN News, July 1st, 2019

Last edited: