The Eagle Down Under (1983: Doomsday TL 2016-2030)

Who do you think will win nomination of ANZC Labour Party in the 2019 Federal Election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Catholic 17 year old girl along with a Hindu boy who was 14 years old have been found in the Mourne River near Newtownstewart. Police of Newtownstewart believe that either the NIRA or the Loyalists are responsible for it. If the NIRA is the one behind the murder then it possible it must of been done perhaps maybe due to the fact the Catholic girl was maybe in a romantic relationship with the Hindu boy (which could be considered as betraying Catholicism and your culture) or were friends.

If the Loyalists are responsible then it is likely they are now not just going after Catholics, but religious minorities as well now. This means that Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Taoists, Buddhists, and even Atheists are in great danger now.

-Glasgow Post, March 29th, 2019

"Can we all just get along, we're all human beings for crying out loud!"

-Sean McLoughlin, March 29th, 2019

Hello, this is Grey Fox and I have heard about you recently about your new organization Saints of the Outback. I like for us to work together and fight against the Australian Brotherhood before something extremely worse could happen in Australia or elsewhere in the ANZC for that matter.

What happened in the Great Barrier Reef is still a mystery as to who was behind it and what their purpose was. You maybe right that someone may have gone rogue from the AB, or it could be a new terrorist group we never heard of yet.

But unfortunately Mr. Hayes I do disagree about your proposal of a temporary truce with the AB. Reasons I disagree is due to the fact I don't think we should ever work with them though. However from what I heard you yourself was a former member of the AB who had a change of heart.

I will gladly tell you my views, I think anyone who (who hasn't murdered anyone) is a former AB member who decides to leave the AB can certainly join our cause. But anyone who has murdered another human being should not join our cause.

I'll explain why.

Reasons is because when someone kills another fellow person regardless of their difference then it is too late for them turn back to good. They might regret it sure, but having murderers in our alliance would cause confusion with the ANZC. So I suggest that we leave it up for the ANZC government to arrest those who have murdered people.

Don't panic when I tell you this Hayes, but I have been now working for the Australian government and ANZC government for a year now. So if you agree to work alongside me I will be glad to place you and your members of your organization under secret government protection. Meaning your friends and families will be protected by the government from the Australian Brotherhood.

With that all said, I hope you will be happy to form an alliance with me. Just promise me that you will not go public saying that "Grey Fox is working for the government", because that could end very badly for both of us.

-Private e-mail sent from Grey Fox to Bobby Hayes, March 29th, 2019

I apologize for my absence from work Miss Gillard, my friend Taylor was attacked by a maniac nights ago and she is permanently now blind for her entire life. I want to know if you have any power to pardon Taylor of her crime she committed year ago so that way she is no longer under house arrest.

Also I like to know if I can take her back with me to Canberra in secret that way I can protect her. I have told her father about who I am really and he has promised to not go public about my true identity. Also I like to have Taylor's family and friends placed under secret protection by the Australian government as well.

I will be back in Canberra in two days.

-Private email from Grey Fox to Australian PM Julia Gillard, March 29th, 2019

Catholic 17 year old girl along with a Hindu boy who was 14 years old have been found in the Mourne River near Newtownstewart. Police of Newtownstewart believe that either the NIRA or the Loyalists are responsible for it. If the NIRA is the one behind the murder then it possible it must of been done perhaps maybe due to the fact the Catholic girl was maybe in a romantic relationship with the Hindu boy (which could be considered as betraying Catholicism and your culture) or were friends.

If the Loyalists are responsible then it is likely they are now not just going after Catholics, but religious minorities as well now. This means that Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Taoists, Buddhists, and even Atheists are in great danger now.

-Glasgow Post, March 29th, 2019

"Can we all just get along, we're all human beings for crying out loud!"

-Sean McLoughlin, March 29th, 2019

Hello, this is Grey Fox and I have heard about you recently about your new organization Saints of the Outback. I like for us to work together and fight against the Australian Brotherhood before something extremely worse could happen in Australia or elsewhere in the ANZC for that matter.

What happened in the Great Barrier Reef is still a mystery as to who was behind it and what their purpose was. You maybe right that someone may have gone rogue from the AB, or it could be a new terrorist group we never heard of yet.

But unfortunately Mr. Hayes I do disagree about your proposal of a temporary truce with the AB. Reasons I disagree is due to the fact I don't think we should ever work with them though. However from what I heard you yourself was a former member of the AB who had a change of heart.

I will gladly tell you my views, I think anyone who (who hasn't murdered anyone) is a former AB member who decides to leave the AB can certainly join our cause. But anyone who has murdered another human being should not join our cause.

I'll explain why.

Reasons is because when someone kills another fellow person regardless of their difference then it is too late for them turn back to good. They might regret it sure, but having murderers in our alliance would cause confusion with the ANZC. So I suggest that we leave it up for the ANZC government to arrest those who have murdered people.

Don't panic when I tell you this Hayes, but I have been now working for the Australian government and ANZC government for a year now. So if you agree to work alongside me I will be glad to place you and your members of your organization under secret government protection. Meaning your friends and families will be protected by the government from the Australian Brotherhood.

With that all said, I hope you will be happy to form an alliance with me. Just promise me that you will not go public saying that "Grey Fox is working for the government", because that could end very badly for both of us.

-Private e-mail sent from Grey Fox to Bobby Hayes, March 29th, 2019

I apologize for my absence from work Miss Gillard, my friend Taylor was attacked by a maniac nights ago and she is permanently now blind for her entire life. I want to know if you have any power to pardon Taylor of her crime she committed year ago so that way she is no longer under house arrest.

Also I like to know if I can take her back with me to Canberra in secret that way I can protect her. I have told her father about who I am really and he has promised to not go public about my true identity. Also I like to have Taylor's family and friends placed under secret protection by the Australian government as well.

I will be back in Canberra in two days.

-Private email from Grey Fox to Australian PM Julia Gillard, March 29th, 2019

I'm working on Bobby's response right now. He may be disappointed, but he'd be content with just working alongside Louis as a suitable alternative.

The ANZC federal government have banned the following films from being sold across the ANZC...

Lolita (expresses pedophilia)

The Last House on the Left (extreme violence, and child murder)

I Spit On Your Grave (Revenge rape)

The 120 Days of Sodom (Banned from being viewed as well, reasons is extreme torture, depicting minors having sex/rape, extreme violence, incest, sexual deviance, brutal murder, and sadism)

Cannibal Holocaust (Banned from being viewed as well, reasons because it depicts extreme violence, extreme gore, killing of animals on screen, racist depictions of the indigenous people of Brazil)

The Birth Of A Nation (Banned from being viewed as well, reasons because it is a film that promotes the Ku Klux Klan and white supremacy. Also it is Anti-Catholic, Anti-Semitic, and racist towards Africans (not just African-Americans))

Pretty Baby (depiction of child prostitution even if it takes place in New Orleans as the turn of the 20th century)

The Devils (Anti-Catholic, disturbingly violent, sexual violence, and depicting Roman Catholicism as a cult)

The Warriors (Promotes violence)

Peeping Tom (Violence towards only just women, and necrophilia)

In the Realm of the Senses (Extreme violence, sexual violence)

Boys Beware (Even though it is from the 1950's, it can be still used an example to falsely depict homosexuals as being child molesters, believing homosexuality and pedophilia are the same thing when it is absolutely not, and depicts homosexuals as being evil.)

Triumph Of The Will (Sympathizes with the Nazis)

The Blonde Captive (Racism towards Australian Aborigines depicting them as being rapists, primitive and savage, but also discriminates against the Maori of New Zealander, Native Hawaiians, Fijians, and Balinese due to the fact they were depicted as being primitive and sub-human. Not mention the fact that film claimed that the Australian Aborigines are descended from Neanderthals (which they obviously aren't...))

Vase de Noces (simulated and real animal killings, zoophilia, and coprophagia)

Romper Stomper (Banned for promoting racism, Neo-Nazism, white supremacist, violence against minorities, and being a film for the Australian Brotherhood to be inspired by)

Song of the South (Racism towards African-Americans, the only Disney film to ever be banned)

Cruising (depicting the murder of gay men)

Bloodsucking Freaks (depicts sexual slavery, extreme violence, sexual violence, and sadomasochism)

Baby Doll (depicts child marriage, pedophilia, and sexual imagery of a minor)

Viridiana (Depicts incest, rape and necrophilia)

Carnal Knowledge (Violence towards women and misogyny)

Snuff (Extreme violence and torture)

Thriller: A Cruel Picture (Extreme violence, torture, and revenge rape)

Mondo Cane (Racism and discrimination towards the indigenous people of Papua, Greeks, people of Singapore, Hawaiians, Portuguese, Taiwanese, and Anti-Catholic)

A Real Young Girl (Sexual imagery of a minor, and the whole film is about a sexually activity minor of the age of 14!)

I Am Curious (Depicts sexual activities of minors!)

Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song (Promotes black supremacy, and a scene where a underage minor has sex on screen.)

Child Bride (also called Child Bride of the Ozarks, child marriage, child nudity)

Straw Dogs (Depicts rape, double rape to be exact)

Ilsa: She Wolf of the SS (Promotes Nazism, white supremacy, and sexual torture)

The Deer Hunter (Depicts racism and extreme violence)

Faces of Death (Very very violent, too realistic on murder to a point it makes it almost real, cannibalism, animal abuse/murder, shark fishing, and too much gore)

Cannibal Ferox (Too much violence, too much gore, racism towards indigenous people and cannibalism)

Dr. Strangelove (Banned for portrayal of Soviets and Americans as evil for nuclear war, and banned for not wanting to remind people of what happened during Doomsday)

The Last War (Banned for not wanting to upset relations with Japan, and for not wanting to remind people of Doomsday)

On The Beach (Reminding people of Doomsday and what could of been if it had killed the human race)

The Bedford Incident (Reminding people of Doomsday)

Fail Safe (Showing nuclear war in which New York City is destroyed and Moscow is destroyed)

Five (Reminding people of the aftermath of Doomsday in which millions died)

WarGames (Reminding people about Doomsday, which occurred months later in September)

This Is Not a Test (Reminding people about what happened during Doomsday decades after the low-budget film was released in 1962)

Ladybug Ladybug (Portrayal of children during a nuclear war, reminding people of what happened during Doomsday, and the Cuban Missile Crisis)

Damnation Alley (Reminding people of Doomsday)

Day the World Ended (Reminding people of Doomsday)

The Bed Sitting Room (Showing the aftermath of London during a nuclear war, reminding people of Doomsday, black comedy which makes it offensive for all the people who died during Doomsday)

Seven Days in May (Depicting war between the USSR and US during the 1960's which foreshadows Doomsday)

I Live in Fear (Showing nuclear war and reminding people of Doomsday, this is also banned for showing Brazil getting nuked in a nuclear war in which is also banned in SAC as well)

Special Bulletin (Reminding people of Doomsday)

Panic in Year Zero! (Reminding people of Doomsday)

Duck and Cover (Reminding people of Doomsday)

-ANZBS Federal Government Website, Films You Can or Can't Watch section, March 30th, 2019

Red means that you are not allowed to watch it online, or television, forbidden from being aired on TV, banned from be sold as well, if someone is selling or viewing the film they can face up to 20 years of imprisonment. As for films in red that are banned for showing nuclear war, punishment will result in the said individual facing up to 5 years of imprisonment and pay a $45,000 fine.
Orange means it is allowed to only be viewed online, however it is forbidden to be sold and aired on television.
Yellow means it is only allowed for educational purposes in teaching people why things like that aren't acceptable today.

Greetings, Grey Fox. I remember you from the Australian Brotherhood's online forum, yet I had no idea who you really were at the time. Still, thank you for taking the time to contact me and share details about the bombing of the Great Barrier Reef.

Though I'm disappointed that you don't like my idea of the ANZC and the Australian Brotherhood becoming allies, I understand. I'll be content with working alongside you and those committed to your cause; it seems better to allow the terrorist group's members to redeem themselves on their own anyway. As of this moment, there are about 500 ex-AB members currently logged onto this site, and if you ask them they'd be more than happy to show you where the others are hiding.

So in closing, I accept your offer. I'll look forward to hearing from you again soon.

- Bobby's reply to Grey Fox's private message, March 30th, 2019

Thank you for accepting my offer Bobby. Lets hope we can get along regardless of our differences.

I have already spoken to several members on your site and thanks with their help I have managed to find the wherabouts of AB members Addis Dwellsen, Gail Garadyn, Tad Newhammorth, and Yeoman Brings.

Dwellsen has been responsible for the murder of 14 people dating back to the 1970's, in which he begun his serial killings against tourists and immigrants way before Doomsday. After Doomsday he continued to kill more people this time American and Chinese refugees. I have found his current location is in Charters Tower, Queensland where he apparently lives under a new name called "Orson Ronald".

For Garadyn he has been wanted for series of bulgaries dating back to 1981, I have no idea why a regular robber like him decided to join the AB since from what I read of his childhood he didn't grow up in an abusive home or was racist either. My guess is he must of felt betrayed by Australia and felt immigrants were taking jobs. He is currently living in Brisbane in secret.

Newhammorth (weirdass name wouldn't you agree?) is an Australian veteran who served in the Vietnam War, so he has knowledge of booby traps and making bombs. He has been has been known for killing 2 people in a bombing of a police office during the year 2000. Currently I've tracked him down where his current location is Daly Water, Northern Territory.

Last but not least Brings, is perhaps the youngest terrorist to have join the Australian Brotherhood which makes me very sad. Apparently from the info I got from the AB website his profile states that he's been a member since he was 14 years old, now he is 16 years old. I have discovered that on the forums he has made threads in which he told other former members that he killed a 18 year old girl back in 2016 when he was 14 in which he disturbingly said on the thread "She refused to let me have sex with her and I was enraged so I beaten her to death with a hammer and I placed her in a empty barrel.". Yeoman was able to run away from his hometown of Albany and is currently living the ghost town of Tampa, Western Australia.

I have no idea how Yeoman is able to communicate on the internet since Tampa has no electricity. Perhaps he brought a generator with him or something. I don't know sadly...

Anyways, thanks to your kind people of your organization I will make sure all these men will be brought to justice and punished for their crimes.

I will always inform you of AB members and what they've done as well just so you know (I think you deserve to know). If you have any info on Brings, Newhammorth, Dwellsen and Garadyn that I don't know about please be sure to notify me.

Thanks.

-Private email from Grey Fox to Bobby Hayes, March 30th, 2019

Residents of Broome who have watched TV around 9:00 AM in the morning had a shocking warning told to them over television. The Australian national emergency service apparently warned residents of Broome to see shelter at once due to it saying that there was an incoming nuclear attack that was said to happen in an hour around 10:00 AM.

However by 10:00 AM people of Broome who were gullible into believing it discovered it was a hoax. Later the local police investigated the cause of it and discovered that some sinister prankster hijacked the broadcast signals of the television stations near Broome.

Police have yet to find who is responsible for this sick prank. Even though it is April Fools' Day, people of today find anything resembling or reminding them of Doomsday extremely offensive. Especially with the recent ANZC banning on many movies such as Dr. Strangelove and On The Beach.

-ABC News, April 1st, 2019

Police have managed to capture and arrest AB member Yeoman "Yeo" Brings in the abandoned ghost town of Tampa. His location was tracked down thanks to the help of Grey Fox and a new hero going by the name of "Mr. X" [1].

Hello Mr. Schatz you have probably heard about me many times before in the past by now I would assume.

I have decided to contact you in secret to fully explain that I have been working alongside PM Gillard of Australia for over a year and a half now. In other words I have been working in secret as a part of the ANZC government and Australian government for a while now.

After noticing your great success so far in the ANZC Labour primaries, I would like to work for you in order to stop the Australian Brotherhood and other terrorist organizations as well. You need to promise however that you must not tell anyone else about me or that I'm working for you. I will be glad to tell you my full name if you ever need to know as long you promise to keep my real identity a secret.

I bet you have many questions you would like to ask me, so if you have any questions about me please do send me a email in private to me whenever you can.

And I wish you best luck during this election and I will be voting for you as well since you are a cool guy with a kind heart.

-Private email from Grey Fox to Labour candidate Brian Schatz, April 1st, 2019

[1] - "Mr. X" is Bobby Haye's alias in which he will now go by so he can be able to not be found out by the public or the Australian Brotherhood about who he really is.

Residents of Broome who have watched TV around 9:00 AM in the morning had a shocking warning told to them over television. The Australian national emergency service apparently warned residents of Broome to see shelter at once due to it saying that there was an incoming nuclear attack that was said to happen in an hour around 10:00 AM.

However by 10:00 AM people of Broome who were gullible into believing it discovered it was a hoax. Later the local police investigated the cause of it and discovered that some sinister prankster hijacked the broadcast signals of the television stations near Broome.

Police have yet to find who is responsible for this sick prank. Even though it is April Fools' Day, people of today find anything resembling or reminding them of Doomsday extremely offensive. Especially with the recent ANZC banning on many movies such as Dr. Strangelove and On The Beach.

Police have managed to capture and arrest AB member Yeoman "Yeo" Brings in the abandoned ghost town of Tampa. His location was tracked down thanks to the help of Grey Fox and a new hero going by the name of "Mr. X" [1].

Hello Mr. Schatz you have probably heard about me many times before in the past by now I would assume.

I have decided to contact you in secret to fully explain that I have been working alongside PM Gillard of Australia for over a year and a half now. In other words I have been working in secret as a part of the ANZC government and Australian government for a while now.

After noticing your great success so far in the ANZC Labour primaries, I would like to work for you in order to stop the Australian Brotherhood and other terrorist organizations as well. You need to promise however that you must not tell anyone else about me or that I'm working for you. I will be glad to tell you my full name if you ever need to know as long you promise to keep my real identity a secret.

I bet you have many questions you would like to ask me, so if you have any questions about me please do send me a email in private to me whenever you can.

And I wish you best luck during this election and I will be voting for you as well since you are a cool guy with a kind heart.

-Private email from Grey Fox to Labour candidate Brian Schatz, April 1st, 2019

[1] - "Mr. X" is Bobby Haye's alias in which he will now go by so he can be able to not be found out by the public or the Australian Brotherhood about who he really is.

Cool. Now Bobby can go undercover in the fight against the Australian Brotherhood, while continuing to woo ex-AB members to his cause. :)

Last edited:
Yes, however pretty much like Louis said to Bobby. If a member has already killed someone before then it is too late for them to be saved.

The way he recruits ex-AB members is based on their morality. For example, if an AB member hasn't killed anybody yet, he or she can be saved. However, an AB member who has already killed at least one person or more is automatically labeled "irredeemable", meaning that person no longer deserves salvation and forgiveness; the only humane solution for that is to release the offending suspect into police custody.

Last edited:
Hey guys it was a long day for me packing stuff and 3 hour drive. Even though we don't have wifi setup, I am currently using my laptop on a tether USB connection thanks to my smartphone.

Hey guys it was a long day for me packing stuff and 3 hour drive. Even though we don't have wifi setup, I am currently using my laptop on a tether USB connection thanks to my smartphone.

Welcome back. I'm glad to hear that you made it safely and I look forward to seeing what's next for the world of TEDU (The Eagle Down Under).

Louis sat in the chair that stood next to the makeshift bed that he set up earlier that day when he and Taylor finally arrived back in Canberra after a twelve hour stressful drive. Taylor was fast asleep and quiet and her breathing felt calm and peaceful.

Louis looked at her with a warm smile noticing how cute she looks like when she is asleep. Sometimes he kind of just wanted to cuddle up with her so she could have some company to sleep with. But at the same time Louis felt doing that would be fucking creepy and all, even though cuddling is a natural human thing.

He really loved her as a way sibling would for another sibling and he truly cared for her so much that he often wondered if Taylor felt like he cared for her too much. Maybe he did cared for her too much, if so he probably wouldn't help it anyway.

He had dreams recently especially yesterday where he had a dream where he was on a rural farm somewhere in rural Victoria and remembered being called by the name Keith Criddson, and he remembered in that dream a girl similar to Taylor lived on the farm with him who helped him around harvesting crops and domesticating the goats and chickens. Unlike Taylor though this girl had really blonde hair and pale skin. But her facial appearance matched that of Taylor's so did her eye color. He suddenly then remembered that this young girl's name was Clover.

Something about that dream felt so odd the way how he and that young sister of his in that past life he believed in showed how close of a bond they had together. He even remembered since it was a poor rural farm that they didn't have separate rooms so instead he and this "Clover" had shared a bedroom. The family was indeed very poor coming from perhaps either Irish, Welsh, or English background.

But eventually the dream took a turn where it became sad, eventually he remembers looking at the date where it is 1914, meaning it was World War I and he remembers getting drafted into the military to fight over in Europe for the British.

Before he woke up he remembers before leaving his past-life sister he looked at her and hugged one last time. Louis wonders if he ever came back to be reunited or did he ended up one of many fallen soldiers in World War I.

He probably will never know honestly. But right now he is just happy being with Taylor or his sister from his past life he believes. Every time being with her just makes him feel like he has someone to cared about and love. He smiled once more and decided that he should stop watching over Taylor while she sleeps.

As a result he decides to get up and he leans forward pressing a soft kiss on her cheek, it wasn't anything romantic it was just something a sibling would do so to speak. And he didn't regret doing it either.

"I'm always here for you..." He whispers and then walks out of her new bedroom that was formerly the office of his.

He walks to his room and jumps onto his bed where he puts on some headphones and listens to his favorite song Shooting Stars by the band Bag Raiders. He eventually minutes later fell asleep while listening to the song just imaging actual shooting stars himself in his dreams.

He has now decided that he will take care of Taylor for the rest of his life realizing it was something he was meant to do.

-Canberra, April 2nd, 2019

Louis sat in the chair that stood next to the makeshift bed that he set up earlier that day when he and Taylor finally arrived back in Canberra after a twelve hour stressful drive. Taylor was fast asleep and quiet and her breathing felt calm and peaceful.

Louis looked at her with a warm smile noticing how cute she looks like when she is asleep. Sometimes he kind of just wanted to cuddle up with her so she could have some company to sleep with. But at the same time Louis felt doing that would be fucking creepy and all, even though cuddling is a natural human thing.

He really loved her as a way sibling would for another sibling and he truly cared for her so much that he often wondered if Taylor felt like he cared for her too much. Maybe he did cared for her too much, if so he probably wouldn't help it anyway.

He had dreams recently especially yesterday where he had a dream where he was on a rural farm somewhere in rural Victoria and remembered being called by the name Keith Criddson, and he remembered in that dream a girl similar to Taylor lived on the farm with him who helped him around harvesting crops and domesticating the goats and chickens. Unlike Taylor though this girl had really blonde hair and pale skin. But her facial appearance matched that of Taylor's so did her eye color. He suddenly then remembered that this young girl's name was Clover.

Something about that dream felt so odd the way how he and that young sister of his in that past life he believed in showed how close of a bond they had together. He even remembered since it was a poor rural farm that they didn't have separate rooms so instead he and this "Clover" had shared a bedroom. The family was indeed very poor coming from perhaps either Irish, Welsh, or English background.

But eventually the dream took a turn where it became sad, eventually he remembers looking at the date where it is 1914, meaning it was World War I and he remembers getting drafted into the military to fight over in Europe for the British.

Before he woke up he remembers before leaving his past-life sister he looked at her and hugged one last time. Louis wonders if he ever came back to be reunited or did he ended up one of many fallen soldiers in World War I.

He probably will never know honestly. But right now he is just happy being with Taylor or his sister from his past life he believes. Every time being with her just makes him feel like he has someone to cared about and love. He smiled once more and decided that he should stop watching over Taylor while she sleeps.

As a result he decides to get up and he leans forward pressing a soft kiss on her cheek, it wasn't anything romantic it was just something a sibling would do so to speak. And he didn't regret doing it either.

"I'm always here for you..." He whispers and then walks out of her new bedroom that was formerly the office of his.

He walks to his room and jumps onto his bed where he puts on some headphones and listens to his favorite song Shooting Stars by the band Bag Raiders. He eventually minutes later fell asleep while listening to the song just imaging actual shooting stars himself in his dreams.

He has now decided that he will take care of Taylor for the rest of his life realizing it was something he was meant to do.

-Canberra, April 2nd, 2019

Wow...that was interesting. Louis has dreams about his past life as some poor guy living in Britain during the early part of World War I. Has that ever happened before?