The Eagle Down Under (1983: Doomsday TL 2016-2030)

Who do you think will win nomination of ANZC Labour Party in the 2019 Federal Election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worst than North Korea, at least they have military and more people. And, the reason of Dragon State surviving a lot: no-one would like to explore the interior of China (and how hasn´t that country collapsed or being absorbed by Huguang-Zhongyuan? They can crush them easily, but as Huguang-Zhongyuan it´s...paranoic and in war with all chinese factions, they have to rebuild themselves instead than spark any war. Taiwan could inved Dragon State too, but that would bring them to border the huge state told before, and the others doesn´t care
The brings the question. How does the Dragon State continue to operate if they do not have outside support?

The brings the question. How does the Dragon State continue to operate if they do not have outside support?
Considering that the Dragon State is surrounded by wasteland that was filled with either profitable junk or independent villages that can use as an targets for large-scale raids - as long as those village pay their "dues" to the Dragon State; that's the only support, both economically and militarily, that they only had in their hand - which means looting unexploded nuclear - and biological - weapons that is.

P.S: What happened to the former Republic of Virginia? Aside from a Christian ISIS group operating in that former territory, there should be Virginian Military factions (akin to 101st Airborne) fighting each other in the former territory as an rightful sucessor for the military government itself.

The wiki says only "Because of lowering radiation levels in "East" Virginia, they had sent scout parties to the region to assess the damage, and to find survivors. They did, in the communities of Danville, Roanoke, and Lynchburg. Also of note were the communities of Lexington and Woodstock. They housed the Virginia Military Institute, and Massanutten Military Academy, respectively. They had fortified themselves into the community. Gaining their loyalty was as simple as informing them of the high position the military has in Virginian society." And that the Army serves as a police too. About talking of CRUSA, the military Republic doesn´t wants to join Torrington, telling that Doomsday it´s fault of democratic goverment and communists and that stuff...

It would be interesting to see George Bush Jr. as President of Pusa, in addition to the fact that the United States, despite Doomsday, is a very important country in North America.

It would be interesting to see George Bush Jr. as President of Pusa, in addition to the fact that the United States, despite Doomsday, is a very important country in North America.
He's gonna be old by then. It's already 2022 for this TL and that would mean he'll be 76. I think he would have long retired.

He's gonna be old by then. It's already 2022 for this TL and that would mean he'll be 76. I think he would have long retired.
just look at joe biden with his age, plus the george bush of this timeline would be more patriotic and eager to return to make the united states as before doomsday

Last edited:
In addition to the fact that in the doomsday wiki, the government of Pusa has become more powerful not as before but its power and influence increase in addition to that government has been implementing programs for the American diaspora to return to its country and according to the wiki that program it has been a success even in 2020
and it is interesting to see that the American diaspora of Anzc and Mexico return to their country in good quantities

Last edited:
just look at joe biden with his age, plus the george bush of this timeline would be more patriotic and eager to return to make the united states as before doomsday
In addition to the fact that in the doomsday wiki, the government of Pusa has become more powerful not as before but its power and influence increase in addition to that government has been implementing programs for the American diaspora to return to its country and according to the wiki that program it has been a success even in 2020
and it is interesting to see that the American diaspora of Anzc and Mexico return to their country in good quantities
That would be interesting if Dubya would run. @LouisTheGreyFox decision to you.

I have a question to ask you all in regards to my timeline.

Do you think EDU Osama bin Laden is worse than his OTL self? If so state why.

Note in no way am I saying that OTL Osama bin Laden was a good guy, as I know for fact he was an asshole. Just to make that perfectly clear. Just want to know if you guys think EDU Osama bin Laden is worse than OTL Osama bin Laden.

I have a question to ask you all in regards to my timeline.

Do you think EDU Osama bin Laden is worse than his OTL self? If so state why.

Note in no way am I saying that OTL Osama bin Laden was a good guy, as I know for fact he was an asshole. Just to make that perfectly clear. Just want to know if you guys think EDU Osama bin Laden is worse than OTL Osama bin Laden.
He is definitely worse here since he leads an army the equivalent of ISIS with nuclear weapons. OTL Osama was nowhere near this. The closest thing to horrible attack was the Bojinka Plot (aka the Manila Air Plot) which still does not come as horrible as blowing up cities with stolen nukes.

Also time flies. This May would mark 10 years since Operation Neptune Spear.

He is definitely worse here since he leads an army the equivalent of ISIS with nuclear weapons. OTL Osama was nowhere near this. The closest thing to horrible attack was the Bojinka Plot (aka the Manila Air Plot) which still does not come as horrible as blowing up cities with stolen nukes.

Also time flies. This May would mark 10 years since Operation Neptune Spear.
Yeah plus he ended up having Mecca dirty bombed.

Yeah plus he ended up having Mecca dirty bombed.
Which OTL Osama would never have done. Remember he got radicalized after the King of Saudi Arabia declined his offer of mujahideen volunteers to defend the Kingdom from Saddam's armies. When the King accepted the U.S. and the Coalition instead, Osama found that as a betrayal and treachery since foreigners on Saudi soil was something he found as desecration to the holiest land of Islam.

Which OTL Osama would never have done. Remember he got radicalized after the King of Saudi Arabia declined his offer of mujahideen volunteers to defend the Kingdom from Saddam's armies. When the King accepted the U.S. and the Coalition instead, Osama found that as a betrayal and treachery since foreigners on Saudi soil was something he found as desecration to the holiest land of Islam.
Yeppers. But in EDU, Doomsday just made him more crazy and mental to the point he literally believed he was the true prophet of Islam and considered that Muhammad was a "false prophet", which is why in EDU Osama goes by the title "The Great One". How exactly did EDU Osama went off the fucking rails to go far to just shit on Muhammad is up to debate, personally I think Doomsday and other mental illnesses and his own psychopathic behavior created a worse version of Osama bin Laden.

So worse that literally the entire Middle East and Islamic world is horrified and now mostly debating whether the old ways need to be changed and combat against fundamentalism. Seriously Osama's horrific atrocities ultimately will result in much of Islam being reformed in some aspects probably for the best. I have not really thought much ahead of the idea, but I have thought about Quranism becoming more popular in Islamic world due to its progressivism.

Yeppers. But in EDU, Doomsday just made him more crazy and mental to the point he literally believed he was the true prophet of Islam and considered that Muhammad was a "false prophet", which is why in EDU Osama goes by the title "The Great One". How exactly did EDU Osama went off the fucking rails to go far to just shit on Muhammad is up to debate, personally I think Doomsday and other mental illnesses and his own psychopathic behavior created a worse version of Osama bin Laden.

So worse that literally the entire Middle East and Islamic world is horrified and now mostly debating whether the old ways need to be changed and combat against fundamentalism. Seriously Osama's horrific atrocities ultimately will result in much of Islam being reformed in some aspects probably for the best. I have not really thought much ahead of the idea, but I have thought about Quranism becoming more popular in Islamic world due to its progressivism.
Yeah, Doomsday would definitely change the perceptions of OTL's villians. They could be the better person or a much worse villain. Perhaps we would not see the same amount of extremism in OTL mid/late 2010s since Islam in 1983 was different.

Speaking of which, do we see Imam Tawhidi emerge in this timeline? In OTL, he's the Islamic reformer that has appeared in PragerU calling for the reform of the religion. Doing my research on him, he was born around 1982/83 in Iran. So he could be like his OTL self calling for the world to unite against the Caliphate's perversion of Islam.

Yeah, Doomsday would definitely change the perceptions of OTL's villians. They could be the better person or a much worse villain. Perhaps we would not see the same amount of extremism in OTL mid/late 2010s since Islam in 1983 was different.

Speaking of which, do we see Imam Tawhidi emerge in this timeline? In OTL, he's the Islamic reformer that has appeared in PragerU calling for the reform of the religion. Doing my research on him, he was born around 1982/83 in Iran. So he could be like his OTL self calling for the world to unite against the Caliphate's perversion of Islam.
You know that be a great idea, just for that I will be sure to add him in the future Gillan.

“With all the atrocities that the Hamas Caliphate and Christian Patriots and Sicily have done we need to accept the truth.”

“The truth is that there was no monster under your bed, the monster just happen to be someone just like you. A monster that you could even become if you give into hate and ignorance.”

“You want to know who is humanity’s worst enemy?”

“It is ourselves, seeing that were capable of creating the worst monsters.”

-ANZC Governor-General Brian Schatz (ANZC Labour), April 21st, 2022

Republic of India announces that it plans on sending a lunar mission to the Moon (or official now referred to the IAU as Luna) named Chandra-1 by July 2023, in which it will involve a satellite orbit that will photograph the surface of Luna as well as launch and land a robot controlled vehicle that will drive and study the surface and soil of Luna.

-ABC World News 24/7, April 21st, 2022

The Chandra-1 mission gets its name from the god Chandra who was the god of the Moon (Luna) in Hinduism. Its rover Saphed Kharagosh (SK) deprives from “saphed” meaning the color white in Hindi and “kharagosh” meaning rabbit in Hindi, which together translates to White Rabbit. Saphed Kharagosh gets its name in reference to the famous Lunar Rabbit from various cultures due to its appearance on Luna due to its “seas”. In addition it is also been stated in reference to the Jakata tales in Buddhism one tale involving a monkey, a jackal, an otter, and a rabbit practicing charity on Uposatha (day of the full moon), all believing they will earn a great reward if they give a demonstration showing great virtue.

This also been seen as a nod to India noticing and recognizing East Asian folklore seeing how the lunar rabbit is commonly seen in Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Khmer, and Vietnamese folklore as well as it being seen in Indian folklore as well.

-NBBC news article describing about the Chandra-1 mission on NBBC netsite, April 21st, 2022

“The fact that India is going to step up and be the first nation to send another mission to the Moon along with attempting to land a four-wheeled robot on the Moon goes to show that we have not abandoned our natural satellite or space since Doomsday.”

“If anything we hope that by the late 21st century we will have human colonies on the Moon and if were lucky maybe even Mars. Doomsday may of set us back, but we have not given up on our dreams of traveling among the stars.”

-Kailasavadivoo Sivan, head of the ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), April 21st, 2022

ISRO has informed public that SK rover will carry a metal stainless steel plaque disc showing a metal engraved portrait of Neil Armstrong with the crescent moon on his right shoulder. In engraved text in English will read his name, date of birth, place of birth, and the quote “One step for man, one giant leap for mankind” along with the following engrave text below saying “The first man to visit Luna”.

It will if all goes well according to plan go to the site where the Apollo 11 took place and hopefully drop the Neil Armstrong plaque off to where he placed the American flag. If not then SK will drop the Neil Armstrong plaque off to whatever suitable safe location on Luna.

-The Rio Times, April 22nd, 2022

Croatian Air Force and Bosnian Air Force experience several aerial battles with the Sicilians and Albanians in the Tyrrhenian Sea.

-ABC World News 24/7, April 22nd, 2022

Kosovar and Prussian forces successfully take over the Arrën Municipality in Albania. The Albanian forces have retreated to the town of Kurbnesh.

-NBBC World News 24/7, April 23rd, 2022

“The Prussians will pay for helping those Kosovar traitors!”

-Anomynous Albanian nationalistic graffiti in a alleyway in Elbasan, April 23rd, 2022

BREAKING NEWS!

We have just received word that Kaiser Georg I of Prussia and his son Prince Wilhelm has been shot by an assassin, while he was with his wife and children attending a public ceremony.

-Das Erste 24/7 English, April 25th, 2022

Assassin been taken into custody by Prussian police!

We have gotten word that the Kaiser is alright having only requiring surgery to remove a bullet that was lodged into his left upper arm. However Prince Wilhelm is in critical condition due to sustaining a gunshot in his left lung.

-Das Erste 24/7 English, April 25th, 2022

Last edited:

PNWKing

Banned
Why is there so much hate in this world? Although I don't know if that question is fair after Brexit, Trump, Pittsburgh, Christchurch, El Paso.