The Eagle Down Under (1983: Doomsday TL 2016-2030)

Who do you think will win nomination of ANZC Labour Party in the 2019 Federal Election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mass graves have been discovered by Delmarvan troops in liberated territory that was captured from the Christian Patriots.

-The Torrington Post, October 13th, 2020

Troops have identified the bodies of a total of 200 people buried in the mass grave. Their clothing had blue patches on their shirts that has the letter “G” on it. When soldiers asked the townsfolk they liberated they were informed that the “G” stands for gays and homosexuals in general.

-The Delmarva Gazette, October 13th, 2020

“During my times as a soldier serving for Delmarva in the World War on Terror, I’ve seen things that I am still haunted by. I have done things I am not even proud of either.”

“Of course I knew when I was conscripted into the Delmarvan Army that I would see true Hell. But I never imagined it to be completely off the walls... Seriously I never imagined it to be completely crazy.”

“When me along with my other comrades liberated the small town of Addison, one of our men of a higher rank came across poorly made graves to which many of us could tell that shit was about to get serious when we find out what was underneath the pile of dirt.”

“He ordered us to dig with shovels and those who didn’t have a shovel dug with their own bare hands. For me I had to use my hands to dig through that dirt.”

“But when I got to see what exactly was under there it was the decaying body of a boy who had decomposed to the point I couldn’t even tell how old the kid was. But by the height of the boy I only guessed he was probably in his late teens.”

“What surprised me the most was the fact his brown hair was still intact on his head. But regardless the body I discovered appeared to be around three or four months old. And last but not least he had a circular shaped badge that was attached to his green shirt he was wearing.”

“And on it read the capital letter “G”, which I automatically knew what it stood for exactly, but I just didn’t want to believe it. There was a part of me that was denying that this poor teenager was killed for being gay.”

“But sadly it was the truth…”

“Eventually our regiment discovered that all those 200 buried people were all executed by a bullet to the back of the head for the fact they were gay or lesbian. The townsfolk told us they were murdered because according to the CP “Being gay is a crime against God and nature, and one must be killed for being such”...”

“Of course the townsfolk was entirely against the mass execution of their gay and lesbian population, but they were completely helpless as they couldn’t do a thing unless they too would end up just like them.”

“The Christian Patriots were truly the monsters of our worst nightmares. Massacring so many innocent people for going against their authority or going against God’s authority.”

“And this innocent teenage boy who was probably 16 or 17 when he died was one of the many victims killed by them. He died all because he was different.”

“And to this very day I am still haunted by that kid’s dead face…”

-Interview with an anonymous Delmarvan veteran from the World War on Terror, June 6th, 2063

“Bobby I want to apologize for my behavior the other day.”

“Just tell me with complete full detail…”

“How exactly did she die? I just want to know so I can have a clear understanding of all this.”

-Private e-mail sent to Bobby Hayes from Louis Richard Howery-Morrell, October 14th, 2020

“Bobby I want to apologize for my behavior the other day.”

“Just tell me with complete full detail…”

“How exactly did she die? I just want to know so I can have a clear understanding of all this.”

-Private e-mail sent to Bobby Hayes from Louis Richard Howery-Morrell, October 14th, 2020

"She sacrificed her life trying to get me and Sofia out of that hotel. I was stunned to hear the news long afterwards; I had wanted to come back and rescue her myself, but by then it was too late. The whole thing came crashing down on her."

- Bobby's response to the E-mail, October 14, 2020

“She probably would have done the same for me if I was in that situation…”

“I am at least happy she died a hero….”

“I think whenever you find out about your kid’s gender, that if it is a girl then I ask of you to name her Taylor in honor and memory of her.”

“She probably would have done the same for me if I was in that situation…”

“I am at least happy she died a hero….”

“I think whenever you find out about your kid’s gender, that if it is a girl then I ask of you to name her Taylor in honor and memory of her.”

"It would be a good idea, to be honest. I can see why you were very close to her, like a brother looking out for his little sister."

- Bobby's response, October 14th, 2020

“Tell everyone on the SOO Forum what happened. I want her to be remembered as a hero…”

“Not just as a hero, but as a great friend, and as a sister I wished I had.”

“In the meantime I am going to find out who is responsible for destroying Santiago. I going to avenge everyone who didn’t make out of the capital including Taylor.”

"Ladies and gentlemen, I come back with sad news that our greatest champion is no longer with us. Taylor was a woman who, if not for Louis, wouldn't have become the person that she is to this very day; she was a hero as well as a close and dear friend...and a sister to us all. Her contributions to our society and her deeds will never be forgotten.

In the meantime, we shall carry on her legacy by being the first among groups to actively support PLAO. Here's wishing you lots of luck in the challenges ahead, mates, and don't forget--we're right behind you %100. The Hamas Caliphate and the Christian Patriots will both rue the day they decided to fuck with us..."

- Bobby's blog entry on the SOO website, October 15th, 2020

--------------------
Kudasai - TGIHM
---------------------

Louis was outside on the balcony of his apartment as he sat in his wheelchair. His blue eyes stared endless at the horizon of the Pacific Ocean as the dark blue color of the night sky seemed to almost blend in with the dark blue shade of the ocean. Only thing that made it easily stood out was the reflection of the stars that sat in the sky like they always do.

It was late and to be precise it was currently 11:24 PM, and yet he didn’t feel tired whatsoever. Behind him the living room of his was currently dimly lit enough for Louis to actually see where the heck he was going while in his wheelchair. His male nurse whose name was Yohan was currently in the kitchen reading a fantasy book, and if Louis needed anything he would be of immediate assistance.

Coming back to Howery-Morrell himself, he was currently wearing grey sweatpants, grey slippers, and a bluish-green buttoned flannel shirt. His hair was giving off somewhat a reflective glow from the Moon in the sky as it was currently in the stage of a waning crescent. As he looked up at Earth’s natural satellite, he remembers his mother often used to tell him when he was a child that she was never used to seeing the Moon upside down, as she was used to seeing it rightside-up when she lived in America during her early life. But Louis himself didn’t seem to really care what exactly the Moon looked like, to him it still was the freaking Moon.

As his shaggy hair began to flow in the slight breeze of wind he then took his eyes off the Moon and looked at stars and the constellations. He could see the Crux, Cetus, Tucana, Eridanus, Hydra, Ophiuchus, Aquarius, Centaurus, Aquila, Ara, Virgo, Indus, Norma, Carina, Triangulum Australe, and the Reticulum constellation very well with his glasses used for distance. The fact that they were able to be all seen in a city like Jervis Bay was quite impressive since usually light pollution would interfere with being able to see the many stars in the night sky.

But despite the stunning view he was seeing he felt there was something missing. And he already knew that answer to that. It was Taylor.

With knowing the full truth of what happened to her, Louis felt somewhat proud that she sacrificed her life to save Bobby and Sophie. But still she was forever gone from this world, and yet he could still remember her cheerful warming voice.

I remember once reading back in primary school that many Native American tribes saw the stars in the night sky as the souls of their ancestors and deceased friends and relatives.

But being an Aussie my entire life, I find the Aborigines’ view on the night sky more interesting…

He remembers back once again in primary school he was researching about astronomy and mythology out of curiosity in his school’s library to which he remembers after checking out the book his mother read him about the YoIngu people belief on the afterlife.

She told him straight from the book that the YoIngu believed that when they pass away, they are taken by a mystical canoe named “Larrpan” where it takes them to a spirit-island named “Baralku” in the night sky. To them they viewed the stars as burning campfires made by the deceased along the great river of the Milky Way.

The canoe is then sent back to Earth in the form of a shooting star, to which to the YoIngu basically informs them that their deceased friend or relative had travelled safely to the spirit-land in the night sky.

Now all I need is a shooting star…

He then sighs as he shut his eyes for a moment before opening them up again looking up at the sky again.

And then suddenly by complete surprise and coincidence he sees a streak of light flash across the sky for a couple seconds to which Louis’s brain processes it as a shooting star. He then slightly smiled a little in response to what he saw.

If Taylor is indeed up there, then he is glad to know that she got their safely.

“Don’t have too fun up there…” Louis said to her even though she wasn’t even there.

“Well if you are able to listen to me Taylor I want you to know I owe you my life.”

“You saved me from becoming completely suicidal…”

“For that I can’t thank you enough. You truly were a sister to me.”

“But things never last forever. Friends come and go in life.”

“But you never forget them along with the good memories you had.”

“Taylor I want you to know for this very last time is that I love you.”

“And by this I mean platonic love.”

“And I will always love you.”

“Thank you for making me a better person.”

“Farewell for now, we will meet again one day whether in the heavens or in a new life.”

“But until then this is farewell.”

After saying all he could say from his heart he went back inside shutting the sliding door behind him as the sound of nightlife in the city of Jervis Bay continued on as usual.

-Somewhere in Jervis Bay, ANZC Capital Territory, October 14th, 2020

“What is the current status of the investigation of what happened in Santiago?”

“Still ongoing… Chilean government is still piecing together on what happened in their capital.”

“So what is Chile’s capital now?”

“Antofagasta has been declared the new capital of Chile a day ago.”

“Sounds like a perfect name for a capital city, but then Santiago was and still always be a beautiful name for a city.”

“Also what’s the status of the investigation in Rosario and the Great Barrier Reef?”

“They are also still ongoing. However in Rosario the police managed to come across a few clues online via the deep net from certain suspicious posts.”

“Do these posts have anything mentioning the Hamas Caliphate?”

“Yes, two posts do in fact do.”

“Also I ask you permission for something Governor-General.”

“And what is this you ask me for permission?”

“I would like to be given permission to have the culprit behind the destruction of Santiago be tortured and executed.”

“Morrell… I understand this is very personal for you especially with the loss of your close friend. But we cannot do that otherwise we cause a international crisis between the South American Confederation and us.”

“Plus if the person behind the attack is of Chilean or other SAC national origin we be basically angering them.”

“With all do respect Governor-General Schatz, but I think the majority of Chile wants the man behind it dead just like I do.”

“Well all I can say is Louis is that all we can really do is ask the Chilean government permission in this. If they give us an “okay” then we can do so, if not then we have to leave them be and let them handle it themselves.”

“Very well.”

-Private meeting between ANZC Governor-General Brian Schatz (ANZC Labour) and ANZC: CIB Director, Louis Richard Howery-Morrell, October 15th, 2020

“I’m sorry Governor-General Schatz, but we cannot allow that…”

“I wish we could allow the culprit to be given the death penalty, but we abolished it back in 2001.”

“The majority of our government doesn’t want to ever bring it back mainly due to its connection during Pinochet’s regime. They basically feel that allowing death penalty would remind them of Pinochet and how he ran our country like a nightmare similar to 1984.”

“Director Howery-Morrell has my condolences for the loss of his best friend. But other than that there is really nothing I can do…”

“Well is there anything your government can do?”

“No sorry, once again there nothing we can do.”

“Unless the person is not a Chilean national then the person will be imprisoned for life.”

“Very well, good day.”

-Telephone conversation between ANZC Governor-General Brian Schatz (ANZC Labour) and Chilean President, Alejandro Guillier, October 15th, 2020

“They won’t allow the culprit to be executed.”

“They will only put him or her on trial and imprisoned them for life instead.”

“Is it mainly because of the fact they don’t want to remember the carried out executions during Pinochet’s era?”

“Yes.”

“Well I can’t say I blame them. I mean dropping off criminals from helicopters down to their deaths is something they don’t want to be reminded of.”

“Well anyways our only hope is that when the culprit is finally found is hopefully not of Chilean nationality.”

“So what countries in South America have the death penalty then?”

“Currently Colombia since they brought it back in 2017, Guyana Cooperative, Paraguay, and Brazil.”

“Brazil brought back their death penalty…? When?”

“In October 2018, but the only difference is they only have a couple of states that legalized it again for serious criminal offenses.”

-Looks it up on his desktop computer-

“So basically Amazonas, Minas Gerais, Bahia, Rio Grande do Norte, Espírito Santo, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco, and Goiás, along with the Federal District of Brasilia have basically death penalty…”

“Heh… You learn something new everyday…”

“Back to the original topic Director Howery-Morrell.”

“Oh right! Well then if hopefully this person is from the said countries you mentioned in South America then we pretty much are good.”

“Alright, so what about the Great Barrier Reef?”

“I hate to say it but it has been royally fucked…”

“Due to those two underwater nuclear blasts, radiation basically is already killing much of the wildlife and ecosystem.”

“So it basically done for?!”

“We don’t know for sure, but it is certain that it is sadly…”

“Well then Australia’s economy is going to fucking plumpit and without tourism there we are going to see a lot of massive numbers of unemployed people and ghost towns.”

“It going to be like Detroit only difference is it hundred times more worse!”

“Then I argue we focus less on the who was exactly behind it and instead entirely focus on how to prevent the radiation from spreading to the rest of the reef.”

“But that pretty much hard though.”

“I don’t care, we are not losing our country’s national landmark!”

“Alright I’ll dispatch many radar ships to map the seafloor and the reef. If we find the impact craters then we’ll begin to construct a structure to prevent further spread of radiation.”

“And what sort of material are we going to use?”

“I’ll research that myself.”

“Very well but you are also aware of erosion and tectonic shift right?”

“Then will make it have maintenance until the end of time itself.”

“This will cost millions of dollars if not maybe billions.”

“Governor-General at times like this money doesn’t fucking matter. We are not allowing Australia to lose its beauty. Government and companies are going to be forced to accept the fact that money has no part in saving and fixing the Great Barrier Reef.”

“It getting fixed with zero money.”

-Private meeting between ANZC Governor-General Brian Schatz (ANZC Labour) and ANZC: CIB Director, Louis Richard Howery-Morrell, October 15th, 2020

Several questions for readers of the TL that are on topic of the timeline itself.

How would you imagine people from OTL would view the 2010's in this TL?

And how would they view this alternate War on Terror?

How do you think the politics differ in this world due to the World War on Terror and OTL War on Terror?

What do you think is going to happen to Islam (and Christianity) once the World War on Terror concludes?

The fate of Saudi Arabia after the Saudi Civil War?

How long do you think PLAO will last for, along with ANZC and SAC alliance?

Fate of the Republic of Virginia after the Virginian Civil War?

Several questions for readers of the TL that are on topic of the timeline itself.

How do you think the politics differ in this world due to the World War on Terror and OTL War on Terror?

What do you think is going to happen to Islam (and Christianity) once the World War on Terror concludes?

1. With how different that world looks compared to how it is here IOTL, I'd say they would view it as a nightmarish world. And to think it all started when the higher-ups in the USSR made the unfortunate mistake of replacing Colonel Stanislav Petrov with a rather jittery and inexperienced officer (who mistook a simple computer error for a real nuclear attack from the US).

2. Pretty much like their own War On Terror.

3. I'm not sure.

4. Both de-radicalized. I really can't see anyone banning either faith just because they were ruined by total nutcases.

5. If what remains of the government survives long enough, I could see the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia being resurrected in some form. Or not...it depends on how the war ends.

6. Possibly until after both the Hamas Caliphate and the Christian Patriots are taken down. Or longer.

7. After the fall of the Christian Patriots, the Republic of Virginia would likely be restored. Later on it will then be reintegrated into the reborn United States.

Certainly a lot more grim, given the state of North America and most of Eurasia. Yet oddly, in a macabre way, fascinating. They'd certainly be grateful OTL tech is ahead of TL tech (TL's just now moving away from dial-up connection, IIRC). Still, OTL people as a whole would have a cautious long-run hope for the future of TL - if only TL can get a handle on the Hamas Caliphate, Christian Patriots, and such.

I can only speak from a OT USA perspective. I think they would generally support the War on Terror, but the libertarian types especially would be alarmed at the apparent loss of civil liberties. Just what an OTL Australian or Hawaiian or Alaskan (ANZC members) would think, I leave that question to them.

OTL people would be shocked and alarmed at the antidemocratic coup attempt in TL Brazil (a superpower nation). Even OTL people would be shocked at that kind of coup in OTL Brazil, even if it is only an upper-middle power nation.

Other than that, this world seems to be more tolerance of surveillance due to the World War on Terror. Social progress seems at least 10 and closer to 20 years behind OTL (tragic, but still understandable why that's the case. Doomsday really slammed the breaks on social justice issues to a great extent.

Several possibilities, depending on the precise details of what happened in the past and how this war carries on in TL's future.

(1) Within theological seminaries especially, but even Sunday School classes, people will read the Bible more thoroughly, more rigorously asking what Mohammed (and Jesus) meant when they said "this" and "that". Same thing for the Quran and the Bible in general.
(2) Certain denominations may change their teaching style, as they may question whether the tone and "hellfire and brimstone" styles, long part of the the evangelical-fundamentalist tradition especially, were what contributed to people being open to a theology like the Christian Patriots and Hamas Caliphate in the first place.
(3) I think Islam and Christianity (especially the fundamentalist varieties) will lose a considerable number of followers, but it won't completely vanish. Religious belief (at least the formal established denominations) even in OTL (i.e., even without Doomsday) has been on the decline for several generations. I don't see the Hamas Caliphate and Christian Patriots substantially accellerating the timetable in that regard.
(4) The moderate to liberal factions of both religions (and probably Judaism and Mormonism too, as a result of seeing first hand what happened to the other Abrahamic religions) might actually gain from this.
(5) Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy - similar story to Judaism and Mormonism; although their always being opposed to CP theology, they'll lose less than the hardened evangelical and fundamentalist varieties.

At the end of the day, it depends on how the war went and probably more importantly, how the future of the war goes.

I see Saudi Arabia splitting up. The Iranians will probably dominate at least part of the SW shore of the Persian Gulf (Shiite-dominated Gulf States for sure, while exercising some degree of power over the rest - if only because of the power vacuum there left by the Saudi collapse).

Still, the SAC and ANZC alliance may keep a military presence in the region, so as to assure at least freedom of oil movement. Or maybe they'll invest more heavily in North American oil fields (especially Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana) so as to reduce dependence on the Persian Gulf (although I see Mexico being the principle player here, given it's still a pretty powerful country, even if not up to ANZC or SAC calibur. But this hinges on how stable the Persian Gulf region is postwar. The less dependent on Arabian oil sources, the less likely the major powers will militarily invest in the region.

The Saudi Royal Family - probably out of power permanently, or at the very least reduced to ruling a small patch around Riyadh. Again, this depends on past and especially future events.

The Holy Cities - Mecca and Medina. IIRC, and I could well be mistaken, Mecca got "dirty bombed", rendering the city uninhabitable for generations. So the worship center probably will move to Medina. There's either going to be a fight after the war over who controls that holy city or it will be something like Vatican City OTL (and historically TTL).

I'll take a pass on that one. Both alliance seem pretty stable. As for the PLAO, it'll be a strong alliance as long as it serves a useful purpose. Even if it no longer serves a useful purpose, political inertia just might cause it to continue anyway (although more as a "dinosaur institution" than an actually useful one). Again, this depends on the future of TTL.

Probably a massive "nation-building" effort, but probably more successful than OTL's attempts in Iraq and Afghanistan. The anti-CP coalition nations have very similar traditions of government and day-to-day culture as Virginia and West Virginia. It still won't be easy to reform Virginia into a true republic, being dominated by first a military semi-democracy at best, followed by CP rule. On the other hand, at least the older people in this timeline (born before 1972-ish) are old enough to know a little bit of how democracy works. Certainly anybody born in 1962 or before (21 yrs old on Doomsday) will remember what cultures and institutions it takes to make democracy work. But that'll still put the youngest Virginians who remember how it does so in their late 50s by that time). On the bright side, the Virginia Republic is still surrounded by a lot of democracies, representative republics, or whatever you care to call governments chosen through universal sufferage.

So I'll predict a nation-building effort similar to Germany after WW2, but adjusted to the local history, culture, and situation.

The ANZC Army has released the Owen Gun II, a remake of the origin Owen Gun used by the Australian military during World War II. Just like it’s processor it too is a submachine with a 9x19 mm caliber. Unlike the first Owen Gun, the Owen Gun II is more powerful and more fatal being able to fire and reload faster.

300px-Pancor_Jackhammer.png

Another gun that has been released and is too be used by the ANZC Army is the BRAX-19, which is a unique but powerful looking shotgun. The BRAX-19 (Bullpup Revolver Automatic (X stands for nothing it simply for show)) is a bullpup revolver automatic shotgun using 12-gauge for the caliber. It has a powerful blast allowing fatal shots against enemies.

-The ANZC Military Weekly Magazine, October 16th, 2020

300px-PP-2000_with_detached_magazine.jpg

Brazilian-Peruvian-Colombian-Argentina militaries have released a new military gun to be used within all the armies under the SAC. The gun itself has been named the Nueva-1000 or also called the NVA-1000. Being a strange gun at glance it is basically a submachine gun/machine pistol which uses calibers of 9x19mm Parabellum and 9x19mm 7N21 +P+. It is able to fire a total of 20 or 45 round of bullet magazines per use. Also can have accessories attached to it such as a tactical light and laser sight.

-The ANZC Military Weekly Magazine, October 16th, 2020

“Oh Great One, what shall we do next after what we done to the Great Barrier Reef and Santiago and Rosario?”

“Allah the Almighty True God has told me that we shall keep unleashing our fire of wrath against the infidels and the servers of Iblis, Australia and Brazil.”

“We shall not hesitate in launching more nukes against our evil enemies.”

“Then Great One, being the Servant and True Prophet of Allah, ask him where shall we strike next.”

“Very well give me a moment of silence as I connect my mind to Allah.”

“...”

“Allah has told us we are to destroy the city of Sana’a and Jerusalem. For it will cause a massive distraction for the SAC and the ANZC.”

“Very well then…”

“Great One so you know we have currently 10 nukes left we managed to steal from the former nation of China.”

“Good. We shall not waste them for Allah wants us to use them wisely.”

-Private meeting with the Great One (Osama bin Laden) and his followers, October 18th, 2020

“Sir! We just detected a nuke heading towards Sana’a!”

“STATE ORIGIN NOW!”

“Near the border of Iraq!”

“HOW LONG UNTIL IT REACHES ARRIVAL!”

“One hour sir!”

“We don’t have anything to shoot it down!”

“NOTIFY THE YEMENI GOVERNMENT AT ONCE, AN EVACUATION IS IN PLACE NOW!”

“YES SIR!”

“OFFICER ZARNIECKI WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING!?”

“I’m going to take out that nuke!”

“THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN! THERE ARE NO LINES OF DEFENSE IN THIS PART OF YEMEN!”

“Correct. That’s why I’m going to fly my plane into it!”

“ZARNIECKI MATE YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE!”

“No I am not! I know what exactly I am going to do!”

“ZARNIECKI IF YOU GET ON YOUR PLANE YOU ARE RELIEVED FROM YOUR RANK AND DUTY IN THE ANZC AIR FORCE!”

“Well good! I mean I won’t be alive anyway afterwards…”

“Consider this farewell Commander Landerston…”

“Also it not cool to yell at everyone even if your a military man, it just makes you look like a douche with no balls.”

-Conversation at Al-Buq Air Force Radar Base, Yemen, October 18th, 2020

“Where the fuck do you think your-” A young fellow pilot with a thick Australian accent was about to ask until receiving a blow to the face by Officer Timothy “Tim” Zarniecki’s left fist to which it renders the man unconscious.

After that he manages to rush onto a RAAF C-17 transport plane to which he quickly notices the payload being two M1 Abram tanks that are perfectly held in place by dozens of ropes and chains. Being smart Zarniecki leaves the tanks in place without needing to undo them since they will allow the nuke he plans on colliding the plane with, to explode easily. Without the tanks the nuke could very well easily go right through it due to it fast speed.

Without hesitation he jumps into the cockpit and turns on the plane and monitors the controls. He never flew a military transport plane before, but he has flown plenty of military jets in his life ever since he joined the ANZC Air Force at the age of 18 back in 1996. So he had good experience with piloting planes so hopefully he won’t have a problem with navigating this plane he plans on sadly “hijacking”.

After starting up the plane with the four engines roaring loud he looks outside to see many men and women at his base trying to wave him down to stop him, while trying not to get run over or in the path of the burning engines.

Suddenly the radio in the cockpit vibrates as he hears a male voice coming through from the other end.

“Zarniecki what the fuck are you doing!?” The man said on the radio.

He grabs it with his left hand and then replies.

“Doing what’s right!”

“Zarniecki if you leave this base with that transport cargo plane you are discharged from the ANZC military! Do you understand!?”

“I do understand perfectly. But I am still doing it regardless.”

“ZARNIECKI AS YOUR COMMANDER YOU WILL OBEY MY ORDERS! SINCE YOU BEEN SERVING HERE AT THIS BASE YOU HAVE FOLLOWED MY ORDERS!”

“THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING IF YOU TAKE OFF IN THAT PLANE YOU ARE DISCHARGED FROM THE MILITARY!”

Officer Zarniecki replied to the intercom one last time before switching it off.

“Kindly fuck off! I am not taking orders from you any longer!” He said and then switched the radio off so he no longer would receive further replies from the base and other planes in the area.

The radar that is built in along with the many dozen of controls turns on to which he knows will help him greatly on tracking the current whereabout of the nuke.

Quickly he fastened into his seat and buckled in and quickly put on the emergency pilot’s oxygen mask.

Zarniecki plans on flying this plane up into the sky at heights that no military plane should even be at. But if he plans on taking out that fucking nuclear missile then he going to have to go exactly to go further than 25,000 meters from the surface.

And with a heavy plane like this it going to be difficult, but he knows he will manage it. There was no other option! He had to die to save the entire city of Sana’a and the entire country of Yemen!

After taking off the ground and being in air at a suitable height for most planes, he then turns the plane towards the direction of the capital city of Yemen while maneuvering the plane diagonally straight up in the process. He wasn’t ready to turn on the emergency oxygen just yet, but Zarniecki knew that once he reaches 27,000 meters that when he’ll activate it.

Looking at the fuel meter he is informed this plane he is piloting has enough fuel to allow him to complete his mission. His final mission to be precise.

But being a semi-expert in physics and mathematics Tim knew that those two M1 Abram tanks will put on heavy weight for the entire plane the further as he currently goes up.

Perhaps leaving them strapped in the cargo wasn’t a smart idea when it came to the mass of the plane. But opening the cockpit and letting the ropes holding them together snap from freezing temperatures would make it easier for the ICBM to go straight through the entire plane. He needed those tanks as a way to make sure that thing stops and explodes.

Looking at the blue sky and white clouds around him he kept focused on the main goal.

Stopping the nuke.

He stared his eyes back down at the radar to which he doesn’t see a single green dot glowing on screen. But then again he was now currently a couple of miles away from the city of Sana’a at the fastest speed this military transport plane could go. Looking down he could only see nothing but arid desert that was pretty much native everywhere in the country of Yemen.

He then looks at the height meter he gets informed he is now at 18,000 meters above the ground.

“All I need to do is get past the 20,000 meter barrier and hope to God that this entire thing is able to further…” He said to himself.

As he went higher into the sky diagonally the height meter rose further and further that within just six minutes he was now at 19,600 meters above ground.

“I’m getting close.”

After another couple of minutes going by he was now above 20,000 meters, to be exact he was now at approximately 21,400 meters from the surface.

Suddenly a green glowing dot appears on the radar to which he then knows that nuke is here. As he looked out the window he could see it in the distance heading straight towards him as it was heading towards the ground at incredible speeds.

This is it… Within the next seconds I won’t be alive…

As he quickly could he began to look back on his entire life from being raised in Albury, Western Australia along with his twin brother Caleb whom they shared a very close bond with. He remembers attending primary and secondary school together and graduating to which they went their separate ways when it came to what careers they wanted. For Caleb he went to university in the city of Hobart to get a degree in teaching special education to disabled children and then became a teacher for disabled children. As for Tim himself he quickly joined the ANZC Air Force fresh out of secondary school at the age of eighteen years.

The last time Tim saw his brother was a year ago at his wedding where he served as his best man. He was happy for his brother Caleb since he was now happily married to a woman who truly loved him. Looking back Tim realized that he spent his entire life not interested in another person whether men or women so in a way he probably could agree he may of been asexual his entire life.

Instantly he remembered that a week ago he got a phone call from Caleb to which he informed him that his wife was pregnant. He couldn’t be even more happy for his brother since he always wanted to become an uncle.

But sadly turns out you can’t always get everything you want in life.

Before the nuke collided with the plane the last thought of Timothy “Tim” Zarniecki was the thought of his brother naming their child after him.

-Above the skies of Yemen, October 18th, 2020

Last edited:
Zarniecki plans on flying this plane up into the sky at heights that no military plane should even be at. But if he plans on taking out that fucking nuclear missile then he going to have to go exactly to go further than 25,000 kilometers from the surface.

And with a heavy plane like this it going to be difficult, but he knows he will manage it. There was no other option! He had to die to save the entire city of Sana’a and the entire country of Yemen!

After taking off the ground and being in air at a suitable height for most planes, he then turns the plane towards the direction of the capital city of Yemen while maneuvering the plane diagnocally straight up in the process. He wasn’t ready to turn on the emergency oxygen just yet, but Zarniecki knew that once he reaches 27,000 kilometers that when he’ll activate it.

Looking at the fuel meter he is informed this plane he is piloting has enough fuel to allow him to complete his mission. His final mission to be precise.

But being a semi-expert in physics and mathematics Tim knew that those two M1 Abram tanks will put on heavy weight for the entire plane the further as he currently goes up.

Perhaps leaving them strapped in the cargo wasn’t a smart idea when it came to the mass of the plane. But opening the cockpit and letting the ropes holding them together snap from freezing temperatures would make it easier for the ICBM to go straight through the entire plane. He needed those tanks as a way to make sure that thing stops and explodes.

Looking at the blue sky and white clouds around him he kept focused on the main goal. Stopping the nuke.

He stared his eyes back down at the radar to which he doesn’t see a single green dot glowing on screen. But then again he was now currently a couple of miles away from the city of Sana’a at the fastest speed this military transport plane could go. Looking down he could only see nothing but arid desert that was pretty much native everywhere in the country of Yemen.

He then looks at the height meter he gets informed he is now at 18,000 kilometers above the ground.

“All I need to do is get past the 20,000 kilometer barrier and hope to God that this entire thing is able to further…” He said to himself.

As he went higher into the sky diagnocally the height meter rose further and further that within just six minutes he was now at 19,600 kilometers above ground.

“I’m getting close.”

After another couple of minutes going by he was now above 20,000 kilometers, to be exact he was now at approximately 21,400 kilometers from the surface.

Apart from the minor mistake of "Say Sana'a", shouldn't those "kilometers" actually be "meters"?

NUCLEAR WEAPON DESTROYED OVER SANA’A!

CITY SPARED FROM NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION!

-NBBC World News 24/7, October 18th, 2020

NUCLEAR WEAPON REACHES IT DESTINATION OF JERUSALEM!

BUT FAILS TO DETONATE![1]

-ABC World News 24/7, October 18th, 2020

Prime Minister of Israel declares that “God saved Israel once again!”.

-Knesset News 24/7, October 18th, 2020

Notes

[1] - During Doomsday, Israel's capital of Jerusalem was hit by a Soviet nuclear warhead, but funnily enough it didn't detonate due to being shit. So the fact the Hamas Caliphate's nuke failed as well makes you really question if Israel is truly protected by Yahweh or if it by pure coincidence.

NUCLEAR WEAPON DESTROYED OVER SANA’A!

CITY SPARED FROM NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION!

-NBBC World News 24/7, October 18th, 2020

NUCLEAR WEAPON REACHES IT DESTINATION OF JERUSALEM!

BUT FAILS TO DETONATE![1]

-ABC World News 24/7, October 18th, 2020

Prime Minister of Israel declares that “God saved Israel once again!”.

-Knesset News 24/7, October 18th, 2020

Notes

[1] - During Doomsday, Israel's capital of Jerusalem was hit by a Soviet nuclear warhead, but funnily enough it didn't detonate due to being shit. So the fact the Hamas Caliphate's nuke failed as well makes you really question if Israel is truly protected by Yahweh or if it by pure coincidence.

An interesting theory. That means Israel was saved twice: first during Doomsday and again a second time when the nuke turned out to be a dud. Looks like a divine miracle, all right, so apparently even Allah (God to the Christians and Yahweh to the Israelis) has had enough of the Hamas Caliphate's heretic bullshit.