The Death of Russia - TL

It probably increased during the NSF take over though international sympathy for Russian refugees might decrease it.
I can see many russkies immigrants into the West might make the West the pathetic and pity the Russians because of what they went throughout the 20th century.

We could see a lesser villain in the Modern Media
Though the question is what Western city they'll target.
They definitely target a US Cities and likely NYC or even Washington / White House will have a high chance for getting Nuke

can see many russkies immigrants into the West might make the West the pathetic and pity the Russians because of what they went throughout the 20th century.
And on that note, the FEK, Lebed, and Nemtsov would probably try their best to show that not all Russians are not like the NSF ghouls/lunatics.

Honestly, I am interested in who exactly is in Lebed's regime aside from Rokhlin as he certainly has some sort of cabinet and field commanders who aren't foreign mercenaries.

Honestly, I am interested in who exactly is in Lebed's regime aside from Rokhlin as he certainly has some sort of cabinet and field commanders who aren't foreign mercenaries.
Yeah I could see him having a cabinet and few Marshall under his command during the War of 1990s

But speaking of the 90s whatever happened to Yugoslavia and it's war?

But speaking of the 90s whatever happened to Yugoslavia and it's war?

If I have interpretended correctly Bosniaks took whole Bosnia-Herzegovina it becoming mostly Muslim-Croat nation and most of Serbs were expelled. Milosevic seems being planning serbification of Kosovo. This might turn pretty ugly even if Arkan is not now messing there.

If I have interpretended correctly Bosniaks took whole Bosnia-Herzegovina it becoming mostly Muslim-Croat nation and most of Serbs were expelled. Milosevic seems being planning serbification of Kosovo. This might turn pretty ugly even if Arkan is not now messing there.
Thanks for the info even if it might be uncorrect and also God imagine Milosevic on Kosovo

The West as They did Target the US in the 1990s so likely they would still attack but larger scale even more than 9/11
Not likely that he will target the us , in this TL he want nuclear Armageddon so he want to cause an incident that can be traced back to the ruskies not an suicide bonbing that call to the almighty Allah different type of operation and I don't think him or al kaeda is experienced in this type of operation so who knows
Either way what US cities they targeted it's going to the Darkest days in US history
Probably an undefended capital or headquarter in Europe maybe Bruxelles I repeat I don't think he will attack the us but he has to attack NATO , maybe the newly accepted nato members mmm.

Speaking of NATO If there is no Russia is it possible that some countries will leave it , sure there are always new enemies but it will lose his focus on part of the us and relatively peace in Europe proper

I suspect that anti-Russian sentiment will not only intensify, but too many people will start saying that this is "karmic retribution" and "well deserved punishment" as well as "what you did in the past comes back to bite you in the ass" when such ideas spread and become fashionable in Western TTL.

In fact, I would say that this seems to be an author's issue, because the same thing happened at FOM: Soviet communism degenerated surprisingly quickly into a genocidal ideology that only differed from Nazism in the emblem they used on the flag.
I would argue that that isn't really an issue, but more an objectuve fact: just like Nazism, Communism voews certain groups of people as inherently evil and once these people are "removed" everything will be perfect.

So whenever the promised utopia doesn't arrive, you just expand the definition for "enemy of the state" and purhe them as well, using them as scapegoats, ehich very quickly becomes genocidal.

And exterminating a class is as much genocide as exterminating a race.
It could seriously discredit neoliberalism but I might be too optimistic.
Sadly this won't occur. There are simply so many reasons for Russia to fall, that each group can blame the others responsible.

Make no mistake, the disasterous transition from Communism to Capitalism certainly played a role. But the Neoliberals will blame the Communists, the Communists the Fascists, the Fascists the ethnic minorities, and round and round we go.

NotBigBrother

Monthly Donor
I would argue that that isn't really an issue, but more an objectuve fact: just like Nazism, Communism voews certain groups of people as inherently evil and once these people are "removed" everything will be perfect.

So whenever the promised utopia doesn't arrive, you just expand the definition for "enemy of the state" and purhe them as well, using them as scapegoats, ehich very quickly becomes genocidal.
Exactly. Luckily for Soviet people, after Stalin's death that ended. Instead came row of panaceas: instigate some new economical method that will solve all problems. They all had loud starts with declarations of General Secretaries, mass media campaigns and quiet endings.
Something that somehow echoed purges at these times were media campaign against " non-productive household animals". Why there are meat shortages? Answer is- pets. Dogs and cats. They just gorges enormous amounts of meat, leaving people with nothing. Luckily, removal of pets wasn't demanded. They were merely taxated.

Not likely that he will target the us , in this TL he want nuclear Armageddon so he want to cause an incident that can be traced back to the ruskies not an suicide bonbing that call to the almighty Allah different type of operation and I don't think him or al kaeda is experienced in this type of operation so who knows
Cursed idea: Maybe he nukes a major East European city to make it look like the agents of either Nevzorov or Anpilov did the nuclear terrorist attack?

I can see many russkies immigrants into the West might make the West the pathetic and pity the Russians because of what they went throughout the 20th century.

We could see a lesser villain in the Modern Media

They definitely target a US Cities and likely NYC or even Washington / White House will have a high chance for getting Nuke
How about Chicago or Detroit? Can Saudi Arabia faces bigger problems than IOTL, assuming that an alternate Arab Spring could or can lead to different direction?

Cursed idea: Maybe he nukes a major East European city to make it look like the agents of either Nevzorov or Anpilov did the nuclear terrorist attack?
Probable idea the problem is that al kaeda would still use volunteers fanatics so that rule out an east Europe neoconveted plus it would look extremely suspicious if he transported a dirty bonb via plane in one of this liberated considering that air flight is diminished due to economic depression, maybe a third generation Turk/west German that snuck to east Germany considering the caos in the reunification, doable but still hard considering that in his pool of recruitment the Turks are not common

Probable idea the problem is that al kaeda would still use volunteers fanatics so that rule out an east Europe neoconveted plus it would look extremely suspicious if he transported a dirty bonb via plane in one of this liberated considering that air flight is diminished due to economic depression, maybe a third generation Turk/west German that snuck to east Germany considering the caos in the reunification, doable but still hard considering that in his pool of recruitment the Turks are not common
True, but yeah, him trying to pin it on the Nashists or the Stalinists would probably be a likely goal of said attack.

I think there's a pretty big jump between "there's an economic depression" and "the economy is so ruined that ALL civilian planes will be grounded and therefore anyone trying to fly anyway will attract attention as an obvious terrorist target." The latter would imply such a brutal economic crisis that there probably wouldn't even be patrols to begin with because public services would suffer severe cuts to try to heal the wounded economy.