The consequences of an errant shell

Thanks for all the support guys. Twas the night before Christmas here. This will return on Boxing Day where I will hopefully fire off a number of updates in between us smashing the Poms in the Boxing Day Test cricket! Compliments of the season all of you and indeed anyone who has commented on or indeed read/liked any of my timelines, namely:

This one, namely Rudolf will Reign, Dear (the title now appropriately holidayish...Two Si's into Crown Prince Rudolf and Crown Princess Stephanie in Reinhard Heydrich and Maria Sharapova )
Jutland Redux- A shattering summer solstice(on hiatus. May pick this up very soon. Post 1900 variant Jutland)
An extremely reluctant Fuhrer (also with story only thread. Long. ASB)
The consequences of an errant shell (also with story only thread. Warning! very long timeline..Post 1900. What if Nicholas II dies early and his daughter Olga takes over...)
A More Powerful Curtin Call-The Australasian Kingdom and World War 2 (also with story only thread. Long. Post 1900. What if the 1890 Constitution convention comes to pass and Australia, New Zealand and Fiji join to create one state under their win Head of State?)
A different Leyte Gulf-Redux(basically a story only thread for earlier A different Leyte Gulf. Medium. Post 1900.)
The illiterate Fuhrer (******This one is very short and if you want a holiday laugh I would recommend a read***** Also The Coleman's Choke, basically the story only thread of this. Writers forum)

OK-timeline news.

MOD EDIT

Feel free to avail yourself of a copy if you have a desire to do so.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure whether this is the right place to put it, but all books are now on kindle and all except two I will just keep as ebooks are also available as paperbacks. Thanks.

Will get back to writing within the week.

Some people have probably wondered where I have been on this site. RL has been busy but the main thing that has taken my time is that I published all my books on Kindle as both ebooks and paperbacks, including:

Consequences of an Errant Shell
Rudolf will Reign Dear
An Extremely Reluctant Fuhrer
Leyte Gulf Redux
A Powerful Curtin Call

Editing was a problem so I have edited all of them myself, but that was over 2,000 pages to check and correct. Needless to say, that has kept me busy.

The last of it will be done tomorrow and after I help my step son move this weekend I will be going back to my timelines. Sorry for the wait.