The Colossus Of The New World - a worldbuilding project

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Višeslav, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Višeslav Well-Known Member

It's all good. It's unfortunate that we no longer have an expert on Asia, but if you don't have time, it's probably better that you drop out than that you feel bad when you can't contribute. I've been in similar situations and I totally get it.

Hindustani Person likes this.
  2. Hindustani Person Gussie Fink-Nottle

Unspecific Autonomous Region of Nowheristan
    How kind of you

Višeslav likes this.
  3. Bennett Human Time-Waster

I'm aware that we said that Philadelphia was probably going to be the capital of America ITTL, but I have another proposal:

(Federal City of) Cincinnati which could, ironically, be placed... literally anywhere. I still propose a central location (Chesapeake States or the Middle Colonies), but the name would work. It's named after Dictator Cincinnatus, who was deemed, in essence, the perfect representation of what was wanted of a President: Someone who came into power almost unwillingly, and stayed in power only so long as it was absolutely needed before retreating back to the life they had before.

Also, it'd be funny if we could somehow weasel Bushrod into a part of the executive office (Vice President? Attorney General?)