What happening to Jews and undesirables in Europe?
Not much as the Nazi's were trown out by military and aristrocracy/ industry. Therefore we have a quit strong Jewish Influence in White Russia (1/3) Jewish Population, as well as Jewish military units fighting for the ACP (and we will get into detail about soem of these units in future chapters as well). :D

Yeah, it is sort of minor, Indian states adopting German doctrine, but it makes sense as while India post war will be anti british, it might not want to be overly reliant on japan. And OTL Bose's Azad Legion adopted this uniform, so it is easy to find for posting purposes.
Actually here is an example for a colonized version, so I can push its occurrence later.
View attachment 509983
Imperial German trained and eqiupped Indian nationalist forces, circa 1955.
(adopting German doctrine, at least for some Indian states, I have reiterated the sense it makes with both increased german influence and also trying to wean off Japanese and British imperialism.)
Given that these are colorized, this is a good 50s photo.
I can also see various Indian States supported by either Japan, Germany or Britain thereby varying greatly beside Hindi/ Hindu and Mohammedan or democratic/ princely differences alone.

G-6

Banned
Is Stalin still secure in his position as leader of Russia or are there other members of poliburo looking to depose him?

If Stalin get deposed would sucesor ask for peace term?
Some minors might, others know that Red Commissars have been shot and the Tzar has called for the death penalthy of nearly all of this traitors, so some might see their future/ survival more in a siberian rump/ remnant state as some kind of warlord faction.

G-6

Banned
Some minors might, others know that Red Commissars have been shot and the Tzar has called for the death penalthy of nearly all of this traitors, so some might see their future/ survival more in a siberian rump/ remnant state as some kind of warlord faction.
Who the czar since in OTL there were a number of claimants since most of Royal family killed by Soviets and how large is czar military?

The Germans could actually use this. Members of the Soviet Communist Party (especially elites) would fear death both at the hands of paranoid Stalin and the Czar... So offering them to surrender to the ACP invaders (instead of pro-ACP Czarist forces) and keep their lives would draw some of them. Basically, good cop bad cop.

Who the czar since in OTL there were a number of claimants since most of Royal family killed by Soviets and how large is czar military?
This guy here Czar Vladimir.
The Germans could actually use this. Members of the Soviet Communist Party (especially elites) would fear death both at the hands of paranoid Stalin and the Czar... So offering them to surrender to the ACP invaders (instead of pro-ACP Czarist forces) and keep their lives would draw some of them. Basically, good cop bad cop.
The Germans could, but what purpose would such former communist have (beside forced labor in re-education camps)?

Maybe he will marry into the German or Austrian-Hungarian royal houses, strenghtening their alliance furhter?

I could make that decision into a poll later on for sure (as I will be doing with some monarchies and decisions along the way of TTL).

What's going on with the economy of Germany vs OTL?
A little better thanks to ressources from the east, but not that much better a sAllied bombing campaigns are still increasing like they did OTL.
How much of the French colonies in Equatorial and West Africa have been taken by the Free French and Allies now ?
Mainly the coast for now, but ACP supply routes trought the desert are a nightmare and Allied air superiority in the region will soon increase the ACP logistic and overall military problems there.

The German 1942 vote result chapter will have a graphic of the reichstag and more detailed percentages added, so it might take a few chapters before until I finally managed to get it done right (including internal factions and such). ;D

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to all readers. This goes for all my TL's by the way as I spend the next days with my beloved family and girlfriend. :D

Last edited: