Will no longer write on this side ever again, so thanks for all who followed my writings and works here all those years and for all who had allowed me to use their works or ideas to incorporate them into my stories or theirs all this time, I will miss you all!

If you are leaving would answer some questions about how the timeline would have ended?
Multi-sided cold war and in the End a Co-Propserity Sphere hegemony over Asia th Pacific Coast and most of the world therefore thanks to their massive population, will write chapters about it all, just not here any longer.
de9ivdz-b6156c40-3f12-4987-bfd7-d3ba39ac7986.png

Last edited:
Will no longer write on this side ever again, so thanks for all who followed my writings and works here all those years and for all who had allowed me to use their works or ideas to incorporate them into my stories or theirs all this time, I will miss you all!
Where are you going? And thanks for all the good works you have made over the years. You'll be missed.

Have you considered posting on spacebattles?
I have but I lack the time doing so there is litterally around 4,000 chapters alone to be copied and imported there wich would prevent me from writing new stuff for quit some time, so until I got more spare time that sadly ain't happening.

I have but I lack the time doing so there is litterally around 4,000 chapters alone to be copied and imported there wich would prevent me from writing new stuff for quit some time, so until I got more spare time that sadly ain't happening.
Might be a good idea to back up the work anyway.

Last edited: