Great update! Tensions are starting to show at the court of England...also, Elizabeth Grey is 7? And Arthur, Viscount Lisle is 37...ahh, well, rather squicky but it wasn't uncommon
Yeah, I was going to go with Elizabeth's Aunt (also named Elizabeth), but annoyingly she already has heirs, which means her lands would revert to them afterwards, so I went with the niece instead.
although Google is telling me that Elizabeth was only betrothed to Charles Brandon because she was his ward after her stepfather died...so how does that work?
Easy, Charles Brandon's first wife lives + they have no age appropriate sons to marry Elizabeth. Arthur then becomes a favourite of Henry, who decides to betroth Elizabeth to him.

Yeah, I was going to go with Elizabeth's Aunt (also named Elizabeth), but annoyingly she already has heirs, which means her lands would revert to them afterwards, so I went with the niece instead.

Easy, Charles Brandon's first wife lives + they have no age appropriate sons to marry Elizabeth. Arthur then becomes a favourite of Henry, who decides to betroth Elizabeth to him.
Ahh, okay, so does the wardship remain with the Brandons or does it go to Arthur?