The Campaign Trail Game Has Returned.

Winning the electoral college as Hughes is doable, but its very hard to win the popular vote. I don't think I've done it on normal.

I hope they at least revamp or finish the 2016 scenario. Actually the call on which states were likely to flip was good. But the issues and events (no, Trump didn't need three terrorist attacks to win) along with the likely VP picks has to be changed.

A victory for Clinton/Warren.

I was initially playing to win as Trump but lost the debate so I went full-self sabotage mode. It was wonderful. link
upload_2016-11-14_15-15-8.png

Did better than just 0.7% of players as Trump on Normal.

(About to post "At least Trump couldn't deadlock the electoral college as Douglas on impossible ayyy")
(Checks the results and sees that some player with a named account has not only achieved my feat but has gotten an even higher popular vote so I'm second now)
(Retires in shame)

Played as Bryan as normal. Played first time, lost. Played second time, won narrowly by flipping the west coast and Ohio. Played a third time, McKinley got wrecked:

View attachment 289106

When I last checked the polls before the final question, he was ahead in Michigan and Minnesota but I got a last minute surge I guess with that final tour through the midwest. I got close in NY, if I'd managed to get the question with Tammany Hall I think I could have closed the gap.

EDIT: I just played a self-sabotage game as McKinley on impossible, and managed to do better than the above, winning Illinois and Minnesota as well.
Well, I managed to do better than that:

Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 12.44.09 AM.png

Better than 99.9% of games, so I'm guessing this is pretty much Bryan's ceiling minus Michigan and Maryland.