The Campaign Trail Game Has Returned.

Does anybody knows how to unlock different scenarios (like 1992, 2008, 1820, etc)? I remember in the past there was an option to pay for Premium, which would unlock these scenarios. Do somebody has some information about that?

Does anybody knows how to unlock different scenarios (like 1992, 2008, 1820, etc)? I remember in the past there was an option to pay for Premium, which would unlock these scenarios. Do somebody has some information about that?
The Campaign trail used to give premium members access to a wider range of scenarios than those who played for free. Those without a premium account could only play 1896, 1968 and 2012.

Since then however, all scenarios have been made available for free, as the game designer is no longer interested in the project. It's a shame, because in my opinion, the simulator realistically captures the partisan lean of states in a way that a game like President infinity does not.

I'd be very interested in seeing an expanded set of scenarios myself. Maybe if enough members on this site are interested. 2004 would be a good place to start, or maybe updating the 2016 campaign.

The Campaign trail used to give premium members access to a wider range of scenarios than those who played for free. Those without a premium account could only play 1896, 1968 and 2012.

Since then however, all scenarios have been made available for free, as the game designer is no longer interested in the project. It's a shame, because in my opinion, the simulator realistically captures the partisan lean of states in a way that a game like President infinity does not.

I'd be very interested in seeing an expanded set of scenarios myself. Maybe if enough members on this site are interested. 2004 would be a good place to start, or maybe updating the 2016 campaign.
Unfortanetly (and being optimistic) they'll probably keep developing the game (if they do it) only in mid-2021, year after election. I think the game could begin let us answer the debates questions too (like in the 1960 election which Nixon always get schooled or in 2016), just to be more imersible. This game has so much potential

i think the 1896 election could be more challenging for bryan if the game gave the option of mckinley run with teddy roosevelt as his running mate.. in fact, that would be op
Considering Roosevelt became famous for his actions in the Spanish American War him being a VP nominee in 1896 is highly implausible

So I won a commanding victory against McKinley as Bryan/Matthews:

1588860354515.png

But was really surprising was the margin of victory in Delaware:

1588860417415.png