The Black Eagle: A Hohenstauffen Timeline

imgres.jpg

The Shin Dynasty

On the early 1300, Irraya became a center of confederation of towns known as Irraya and basically a state and it is controlling all sides of the Mahabe Pagotan mountain range and all of the Bannag River Valley, this was due to the control of Irraya on the trade in Mahabe Pagotan and of the Bannag River Valley, although there were competing states like Kaboloan and Tondo and there were Nipponese refugees who were able to escape to Irraya as well.

On the meanwhile in the south of Cathay on 1305, on the south of Yangtze, there is a peasants rebellion which will crush the Mongol Forces and Kublai Khan can only do nothing to defeat it, this means that the Mongols are now weakening at this point on the Southern part of the Mongolian Empire and aside from that the Tibetans also did not like the Mongolians and also won their freedom from the Yoke of the Mongols.

The leader of the revolt against the Yuan Dynasty's name is Shin Tauzu who wanted to end the opression of the Han people by the Mongols. Shin Tauzu had good charisma and charm that the people that were against the Mongol rule in Southern China.

Later on 1306, it was revealed that Shin Tauzu is a son of Kublai Khan to his mistresses but Shin Tauzu chose to adopt his mother's culture instead because he believed that the Chinese people needed his help and that it is his mission in life to free the opressed Chinese people. Shin Tauzu was very happy that the people supported him in what he wanted.

On 1308, Shin Tauzu established the Shin Dynasty of Zhongguo, however the Shin Dynasty is only controling the South of Yangtze and they would need to survive the Mongols and that is if they really want to survive the scourge of god, the Mongols and give its dynasty the Mandate of heaven.

Meanwhile in the country of the Nippon in the area conquered by the Mongols the fragmented countries subservient to the Mongols have unified into one vassal state of the Mongols named Izumo and it is very loyal to the Mongols that it has been very much attached to the Mongols and their subservience to the Mongols have been strengthened while the country East of Izumo named Nihon still wanted to regain the territories of Izumo, however it is too late for that to happen since the people of Izumo preferred the rule of Izumo.

Last edited:
western-australia-kangaroo-beach.jpg

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]A Journey to the Unknown[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]On 1288, there was a rebellion in the Majapahit Empire that finally crushed Sri Vijaya completely and because Majapahit won but there are many Sri Vijayan influenced states were later established such as Irraya, Tondo, Melaka and Sulu and those countries would carry on the Sri Vijayan legacy.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]A man from the revolt decided to migrate to a place where in they can possibly continue their struggle against the Majapahit and restore their lands again and he decided too look into the ocean. that man decided that the possible land on the other side of the ocean would be a perfect land for them to restore the Glory of the Sri Vijayan empire and perhaps later restore the rule of Sri Vijaya to the lands of the Sri Vijayan Empire.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The man has already convinced some people that they can reestablish the Sri Vijayan state on the other side of the sea and regain their former land, and because of that, that man was able to sail south with those people and establish a colony in the continent in the land on the other side of the Indian Ocean.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Due to the person leading the Sri Vijayan survivors to a new land, the survivors found a place to hide..they tried to farm rice but it did not work and instead they decided that they will farm another crop and they decided to farm Taro.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]There were other concerns about the land and it is the Natives of the new land south of the Indian Ocean and they were quite hostile but the new settlers dealt with them by being kind to the natives and even intermarrying them.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The Settlers brought with them Hinduism to the Native Aboriginals which is similar to their ancestral religion. Hinduism influenced the religion of the Native Aboriginals of this new land just discovered and aside from that the Native Aboriginals initially contacted by the settlers had been assimilated by the settlers on 1300 due to mass intermarriage between the settlers and the aborigines and this meant that the settlers also increased their population which became roughly 5000 people at 1300 CE but the settlers including the people who had been assimilated so most of them decided to move into a more fertile land where in they can farm the crops they used farm before because the colonizers discovered a better land in this new continent( the OTL Swan river) so most of the settlers left for that are that was discovered and were later able to flourish and also plant the food they ate which is rice but that would not happen for so long because Rice cannot adapt to that area but those that decided to stay are the people who decided to stick to Taro and other Root Crops which allowed them to thrive in the hostile environment where in they live and later on they doubled their population to about 2000 on 1305 which made them able to repopulate the mostly abandoned settlement in the area where the settlers firs.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]On 1300, the people were complaining that they cannot farm like in their homeland because the fertile lands for rice cannot be fertile anymore that the people were hysterical but in order to survive they needed to plant tubers instead of the rice that they had always eaten so they reverted to planting Taro again. There are new batches of people who arrived to the new land down under who would also shift to Taro and other local crops as well, the people also hunted the Standing Deer as food which they started to domesticate as a domesticated animal but the Standing deer was very difficult to tame for the settlers but they were able to at least tame some.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The New Settlers arrived from Java due to the people being curious about the rumor of a man that led people to settle in a land in the other side of the Indian Ocean.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The new domesticated animal, the Standing Deer was very tasty and they decided to propagate it via animal husbandry and pastoralism, the Standing Deer became the staple meat in the Suvarnadipan cuisine.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The people of the new continent call their land as Suvarnadvipa because of the dunes of the desert of the continent are colored like gold.

Note:
In OTL the Standing Deers are known as Kangaroos.
[/FONT]​

Giovannaprima01.jpg

Italian-Roman War over Central Italy.
On Central Italy after Isabella gave birth to her son, the Principates in Tuscany and Urbino threatened to ask for annexation to the Eastern Roman Empire due to Isabella and her husband prioritizing Lombardy and appeasing their Vassal, Savoy.

The son of the Basileus of the Eastern Roman Empire, Alexios was invited to the Central Italy in order to talk with the principates, the princes of Central Italy were asking for annexation to an Eastern Roman Vassal, the real ambition of Theodoros is to establish the Kingdom of Central Italy or Toscania as he called it which matched what the princes of Central Italy wanted and it is that to get rid of the rule of the D'Ivreas in Central Italy.

On 1313 just after Isabella gave birth to her son the Republics of Tuscany made a revolt again against the Castilian dynasty ruling the Kingdom of Italy which the Republics of Central Italy found very opressive and also there is the support of the Eastern Roman Empire which wants to carve a fief from the Kingdom of Italy. The Kingdom of Italy would not give up the land and would try to quel the revolt, however the rebels dragged the Eastern Roman Empire to the revolt. Pope Clementine I was paranoid and decided to pack his bags to Avinhon in order to avoid the impending war between the Eastern Roman Empire and the Kingdom of Italy. Castile and France supported the Kingdom of Italy against the Eastern Romans in this war while England and Aragon supported the Eastern Romans in this war.

The Eastern Roman, and English troops both arrived in the Kingdom of Italy and supported the rebels from Central Italy which meant a more stronger revolt that the people from Central Italy supported the Eastern Romans which meant that the troops from Italy would have a hard tme battling the Eastern Rome and trying to quell the rebellion.

The Eastern Roman troops which included the Sicilian troops were many and were able to overwhelm the troops of the Kingdom of Italy, however, the troops were able to overwhelm the Italian troops but the French and Castillan troops arrived and they were able to make a temporary victory..however..the Aragonese and English troops arrived and were able to surprise the French and Castillan troops and join the Eastern Roman troops.

The Eastern Roman Empire with the English and Aragonese support were able to win Central Italy as the new fief of the Eastern Roman Empire which Alexios ruled as Toscania and due to that loss a treaty on 1315 was made to establish peace and according to this treaty, Tuscany, Lazio, Urbino and Abruzzi should be given to Alexios, the chosen overlord of the Central Italians.

Last edited:
I am just compiling what happened to Italy and its loss of Central Italy to the Eastern Romans.

Royal_Banner_of_the_Crown_of_Castille_%2815th_Century_Style%29.svg.png

The Princess of Italy or the Return of the Ivrea

On 1306, Prince Frederick of Italy, the other son of Conrad I of Italy dies due to a disease, leaving behind a daughter named Isabella(b. June 4,1295), his daughter to Fennena of Kuyavia and due to that many royal are trying to woo her to marry their dynasty even the King of Sicily, Frederick I of Sicily wants her to marry his son, Giorgio(b. 1292) in order to unite Italy, the other people who want to woo her into marrying one of their sons included the King of France Philip III and the son of pope Clementine I, Lissander , which never worked because Conrad I did not accept what he wants which is to marry her to his spare son, Conrad I did not like any Capetians ruling Italy.

But Conrad I has another plan and that is to marry Ferdinand of Castile, the son of Infante Sancho of Castile, the marriage plan really looked good to him since he believes Northern Italians and Castillans are of the same langauge and culture and they would easily learn to love each other, Conrad I of Italy was very shrewd about his dynastic marriage and he thinks that this is for the best of his grand daughter, Isabella, although the Italians nobles are also quite anxious of the marriage plans of Isabella, however, Isabella was not keen of the marriage match because she believes that Frederick of Castile is an oportunist who wants to gain the Italian throne but she changed her mind when she actually met Frederick of Castile.

Frederick of Castile visited the Kingdom of Italy on 1307, in order to see Isabella of Italy.

Conrad I sighed.

Conrad I said on his sigh

“Now the De Ivreas have returned to Northern Italy, their home.”

Frederick of Castile was very happy on how he was recieved on Italy, he said to Conrad I of Italy that he would take care of his Grand Daughter and his Kingdom of Italy.

Frederick of Castile said to Conrad I of Italy that he would take care of the Kingdom of Italy because he likes being a King and a King should take care of his own subjects.

Conrad I of Italy said

“You look very happy on marrying my Grand daughter because of the throne right?”

Frederick of Castile said

“Yes, my majesty.”

Conrad I of Italy said

“There will be difficulties you will face if you rule Italy.”

“That would be fine to me.”

Conrad I of Italy said

“You are fit to be the future King! After me but first you will need to marry my Grand Daughter!”

“Of course I know that.”

Conrad I of Italy finally made the betrothal between Frederick of Castile and Isabella of Italy, their marriage would take a while to actually take place.

Royal_Banner_of_the_Crown_of_Castille_%2815th_Century_Style%29.svg.png

Rebellion against the Queen
Isabella of Italy marries Infante Fernando of Castile and at 1311, Conrad I of Italy unconveniently dies and Infante Fernando becomes the King of Italy as Ferdinand I of Italy which causes a rebellion in Central Italy against King Fernando, which the Eastern Roman Empire takes advantage of and they send agents of discord against the rulers of the Kingdom of Italy because that would destroy the Kingdom inside out, however Northern Italy and its duchies and the lombard league are loyal to the new King of Italy although the Central Italian States are swinging on their loyalty and some really like to join the Byzantine Empire but the people who live in Latium and Abruzzi and the current pope, Clementine I are close to Isabella of Italy and her grandfather so any attempts by the Eastern Roman Empire to destroy the Kingdom of Italy had been stopped because the people living in Royal Central Italy are loyal to the Kingdom of Italy, however, rebellions sparked in the Central Italian duchies against Ferdinand I of Italy but these were quelled later on.
savoy_1601.jpg

The County of Nice was made the dowry of Margaret of France, the youngest daughter of Philip IV of France and Joan in her marriage to the Count of Savoy Aymon I on 1311, Nice was ceded due to the people of Nice not liking being a part of the French fief of Provence and also to weaken the Republic of Genoa completely which the Kingdom of Italy and France views as a thorn on their side, and also Philip II of France helped Aymon I to annex the Republic of Genoa completely, however on 1312, Guilhem Belibaste, a Cathar who is already wanted in France in order to avoid persecution later decided to go to the County of Savoy and the Kingdom of Italy and this caused a problem to the relation of France and Italy and caused some discord between France and Italy, but later Guilhem Belibaste was expelled from Savoy and the Kingdom of Italy itself because of the request of the King of France and Guilhem Belibaste decided to go the Eastern Roman Empire where it would be easy to hide but for how long he will hide in the Eastern Roman Empire.
Isabella of Italy gives birth to a son named Conrad on June 4, 1312.

Giovannaprima01.jpg

Italian-Roman War over Central Italy.
On Central Italy after Isabella gave birth to her son, the Principates in Tuscany and Urbino threatened to ask for annexation to the Eastern Roman Empire due to Isabella and her husband prioritizing Lombardy and appeasing their Vassal, Savoy.

The son of the Basileus of the Eastern Roman Empire, Alexios was invited to the Central Italy in order to talk with the principates, the princes of Central Italy were asking for annexation to an Eastern Roman Vassal, the real ambition of Theodoros is to establish the Kingdom of Central Italy or Toscania as he called it which matched what the princes of Central Italy wanted and it is that to get rid of the rule of the D'Ivreas in Central Italy.

On 1313 just after Isabella gave birth to her son the Republics of Tuscany made a revolt again against the Castilian dynasty ruling the Kingdom of Italy which the Republics of Central Italy found very opressive and also there is the support of the Eastern Roman Empire which wants to carve a fief from the Kingdom of Italy. The Kingdom of Italy would not give up the land and would try to quel the revolt, however the rebels dragged the Eastern Roman Empire to the revolt. Pope Clementine I was paranoid and decided to pack his bags to Avinhon in order to avoid the impending war between the Eastern Roman Empire and the Kingdom of Italy. Castile and France supported the Kingdom of Italy against the Eastern Romans in this war while England and Aragon supported the Eastern Romans in this war.

The Eastern Roman, and English troops both arrived in the Kingdom of Italy and supported the rebels from Central Italy which meant a more stronger revolt that the people from Central Italy supported the Eastern Romans which meant that the troops from Italy would have a hard tme battling the Eastern Rome and trying to quell the rebellion.

The Eastern Roman troops which included the Sicilian troops were many and were able to overwhelm the troops of the Kingdom of Italy, however, the troops were able to overwhelm the Italian troops but the French and Castillan troops arrived and they were able to make a temporary victory..however..the Aragonese and English troops arrived and were able to surprise the French and Castillan troops and join the Eastern Roman troops.

The Eastern Roman Empire with the English and Aragonese support were able to win Central Italy as the new fief of the Eastern Roman Empire which Alexios ruled as Toscania and due to that loss a treaty on 1315 was made to establish peace and according to this treaty, Tuscany, Lazio, Urbino and Abruzzi should be given to Alexios, the chosen overlord of the Central Italians.

Here is what will happen to France 3-4 decades after Aquitaine and England split..

There is a rivalry between the House of Plantagenet and the House of Burgundy.
french_rivalry.png

Chapter I and Part I of Chapter II are published as an ebook already in Lulu...I am happy that I am able to reach this far on my story for the first time.

I thank the people that had supported me all this time..cries.. I am moving to the next part I will be working about the history of Hungary on this TL and the next part as well.

320px-Kingdom_of_Hungary_counties_1768x1168.png

The Revival of Hungary

Euphemia of Kuyavia marries Ladislaus IV the Cuman of Hungary on 1286, Euphemia of Kuyavia gives birth to a son named Ladislaus who would reach maturity on 1302.

Prince Ladislaus of Hungary was very handsome and beloved by the people of Hungary, Magyars, the Slovaks and the Romans/Vlachs who lived in Hungary, the first thing he did when he reached his majority is to marry an Eastern Roman Princess named Anna Laskarina.
The marriage of Anna Laskarina and Prince Ladislaus brought alot of benefits to Hungary and it included an Eastern Roman alliance of Hungary to the other countries of the Eastern Roman Empire and this also meant another thing and it is that Hungary can gain more in hostile wars against its hostile neighbours like the Cumans due to the help of the Eastern Roman Empire.

Anna Laskarina gives birth to a son on 1305, named Louis, which made Prince Ladislaus very happy and because of this the connection between the Eastern Roman Empire and Hungary became stronger and stronger but still attacked by the Mongols but at this time the mongols are starting to weaken because of the rebellion in the South of Cathay and the establishment of the Shin Dynasty on the south of Yangtze which distracted the Mongols from cooperating with each other and aside from that due to the enemies of the Mongols who wanted to avenge themselves from the destruction that the mongols had given them.

The alliance with Hungary was one of the reason why the Eastern Roman Empire was able to defeat the Sultanate of Rum and also because of that the Sultanate of Rum is now just a rump state that would not evolve into a superpower and now the Eastern Roman Empire has regained its prestige and power on 1310 thanks to Sicily and Hungary which provided armies for the Eastern Roman Empire when it was battling the Turks and aside from that the Hungarians are now a contender for power in Eastern Europe, however, Poland has been divided mainly into two countries, Prussia and Vistulia, with the stray duchies of Kuyavia and Mazovia.

liguria-map.jpg

The Confiscation of Liguria
On 1316, after the loss of Central Italy to the Eastern Romans, the County of Savoy harbored the fugitive Guilhem Belibasta again and due to this Isabella of Italy is furious of Amadeus V and her adviser, Lissander, the son of the pope told Isabella I of Italy to confiscate Liguria from Amadeus V, the Dukes of Parma and Modena were also telling her to do this and because of this , Isabella I of Italy is furious to confiscate Liguria from Amadeus V, her husband, Ferdinando, the King-Consort of Isabella wants to have Liguria as well so they deviced a plan to confiscate Liguria from Savoy, something that Amadeus did not learn earlier and it caused him the loss of Liguria completely which narrowed the sea shore of Savoy.

At this time, Savoy became more Aquitainian and lost its French or Burgundian character because of the influence of Aquitainian poets in Northern Italy and its proximity of Savoy to France, the Oil like dialects in Savoy gradually assimilated to Aquitainian due to the influence of the Aquitainian Troubadors and Aquitainian Poets and the Aquitainians from the Cathar crusade that fled to Savoy but the Northern Italian or Lombardic dialects of Piedmont are unaffected and aside from that the Aquitainian speakers in Poitou and Saintonge were able to recover their speakers and able to dillute the Oil speakers and at this point even parts of the French Speaking Brittany are influenced by Aquitainian and also at this time Dante is also writing his book Divina Comedia in Aquitainian.

The King and Queen of Italy declared war against Savoy because of them harboring Belibaste but really it is a justification for the warring in order for Genoa to be confiscated from Savoy, later knowing the plans of the King and Queen Amadeus would never give it up without a fight so a civil war against the County of Savoy started in the Kingdom of Italy, the civil war between the County of Savoy and the Kingdom of Italy was bloody and short but France did not intervene because both sides are allies with France, so the conflict did not go outside of the country but the seizure or the confiscation of Liguria was a difficult thing to do for the Kingdom of Italy but they were able to confiscate that land and also had Guilhem Belibaste beheaded as a way to please France.

It was on 1317 when the civil war ended and Liguria was now a part of the Royal Demesne of the Kingdom of Italy which changed its name at this point as the Kingdom of Lombardy known as Reino Lombarda in its native language, because Isabella of Italy decided that this name fits the Kingdom because it has lost Central Italy already.

Note
In this timeline, Arpitan is absorbed back by Occitan/Aquitainian and French.

Last edited:
tunisia.jpg

Roman Recovery of North Africa and the Annihilation of Rum
On the same time as the annexation of Central Italy as a dominion on 1316, the Eastern Roman Emperor, the old John Laskaris had ambitions in Tunisia and wanted to annex lands in Tunisia.

These were believed to be the last accomplishment of the old king as the Byzantine Emperor and these were two things the annihilation of Rum and recovery of North Africa.
On 1315, Rum was menacing again the border lands of the Roman held Anatolia causing the Sicilian and Hungarian forces to help the Eastern Roman Empire and one of the fighters or soldiers that fought in this war is Manfredi, the son of the King of Sicily who wanted to help the Eastern Roman Empire in the end the Sultanate of Rum was annexed due to the power of the Eastern Roman Empire soldiers and the help of Hungary and Sicily and the whole of Anatolia is under the dominion of the Eastern Roman Empire, there, Manfredi met an Armenian woman who he later married but the Eastern Romans had the second war in mind and it is the annexation of Tunisia.
The annexation of Tunisia is not an overnight plan because it needed careful planning out but it still happened.

The Eastern Roman Empire made a crusade against the Eastern Romans with the help of the Sicilians and Hungarians, the troops of the Eastern Roman Empire occupied the coastal towns causing the Almohads to react and retaliate but the Almohads at this point in time loss their power in the Meditereanean.

The Eastern Roman Empire had already annexed Tunisia on 1317 completely due to the Almohads losing the battle of Tripoli, this was because of the Sicilian help but also because Toscania was located in Italy and it would reinforce the troops of the Eastern Roman Empire.

The Pope at this point is now in France and was quite laughing in the starting loss of the Almohads which meant that the Castillans would be successful in their reconquista but it meant the opposite and the Almohads had turned their focus to Iberia and Mali which meant that the Castillans would have a hard time and the reconquista is now at halt because the Almohads defended Granada but the Portuguese are able to defend themselves and their territory.

On the end of the year 1317, John Laskaris dies and another emperor, the son of John Laskaris, Theodoros who is declared as Basileus Theodoros III Laskaris of the Eastern Roman Empire. The fate of the powerful Eastern Roman Empire rests on two middle aged men, Alexios Laskaris(Alessio di Toscania) and Theodoros III Laskaris, the two eldest sons of the late John Laskaris and Beatrice of Sicily.

Last edited:
north-coast-nsw-beaches.jpg

Majapahit conquest of Suvarnadipa and the tribute of Irraya to the Majapahit

On 1315, the ruler of Majapahit at that time saw the new land where in the refugees of Sri Vijaya migrated to and he said that..

"I want to expand my realm's borders"

The ruler of Majapahit and his troops encountered storms before passing to Suvarnadipa, however they were able to land and see what is actually happening on Suvarnadipa and Suvarnadipa is nothing but an arrid land with desert and sparsely populated, he was able to see settlers on the coasts, he was able to pacify and conquer some settlements in Suvarnadipa.

The submission of settlements in Suvarnadipa was a very easy task to the current ruler of Majapahit at that time...however it was very difficult to maintain the rule there without it being a fief so a man was assigned to rule it as a vassal of the Majapahit empire, the ruler was very happy of his own conquest and although the conquest was hard but still he felt no remorse about what has happened and the conquest is just nothing to him and he wanted to have more vassals and subordinates, the people of Majapahit really wanted more living space and for that reason, the land of Suvarnadipa and Madagascar are places where the people that migrated from Majapahit go to.

But still there are places in the Majapahit area that are still unsettled and one of those areas are the hilly areas and the inner areas of Borneo, those areas are not settled yet although certain tribes use it as their hunting grounds and it caused the loss of some species and some biodiversity in Borneo until gold was discovered in Borneo which boomed the mining industry of Borneo and improved the trading in Majapahit and the Majpahit were able to send settlers to the interior of Borneo to extract gold from its interior as well to Suvarnadipa where it is very difficult to settle and they need to switch to tubers to survive but the settlers sent to Borneo and Suvarnadipa were able to survive and adapt, however, the areas remain majorly hostile to the settlers that migrated to Borneo and Suvarnadipa.

Suvarnadipa remains as a wasteland and devoid of good resources and Borneo is a land rich of resources and plenty of vegetation.

The people of Irraya learned about the richness of Majapahit and the discovery of Suvarnadipa, so they gave some tribute to the ruler of Majapahit, the tribute was made by having some Irrayans go to the center of Majapahit in Java where they were able to meet the current ruler of Majapahit.
The Irrayans who were sent from Irraya to make tribute gave the best things in Irraya such as rice and pots, the ruler of Majapahit was happy that Irraya was able to make such tribute to Majapahit.

The people of Irraya heard what the ruler of Majapahit said about the tribute of the Irrayans to the ruler of Majapahit and it made them very happy and a network of Trade from Irraya to Suvarnadipa was made which made the Majapahit rich but the trade was just the begining although Madagascar is still not directly connected to this trading network.
In China, the land of Suvarnadipa was also heard as a promised land which is settled by the people from Majapahit, however, the Chinese did not make such a fuss over that land, it was only the Majapahitans that really made that fuss but they are also interested in the land of Suvarnadipa.

This is what happened to Australia on this timeline

western-australia-kangaroo-beach.jpg

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]A Journey to the Unknown[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]On 1288, there was a rebellion in the Majapahit Empire that finally crushed Sri Vijaya completely and because Majapahit won but there are many Sri Vijayan influenced states were later established such as Irraya, Tondo, Melaka and Sulu and those countries would carry on the Sri Vijayan legacy.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]A man from the revolt decided to migrate to a place where in they can possibly continue their struggle against the Majapahit and restore their lands again and he decided too look into the ocean. that man decided that the possible land on the other side of the ocean would be a perfect land for them to restore the Glory of the Sri Vijayan empire and perhaps later restore the rule of Sri Vijaya to the lands of the Sri Vijayan Empire.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The man has already convinced some people that they can reestablish the Sri Vijayan state on the other side of the sea and regain their former land, and because of that, that man was able to sail south with those people and establish a colony in the continent in the land on the other side of the Indian Ocean.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Due to the person leading the Sri Vijayan survivors to a new land, the survivors found a place to hide..they tried to farm rice but it did not work and instead they decided that they will farm another crop and they decided to farm Taro.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]There were other concerns about the land and it is the Natives of the new land south of the Indian Ocean and they were quite hostile but the new settlers dealt with them by being kind to the natives and even intermarrying them.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The Settlers brought with them Hinduism to the Native Aboriginals which is similar to their ancestral religion. Hinduism influenced the religion of the Native Aboriginals of this new land just discovered and aside from that the Native Aboriginals initially contacted by the settlers had been assimilated by the settlers on 1300 due to mass intermarriage between the settlers and the aborigines and this meant that the settlers also increased their population which became roughly 5000 people at 1300 CE but the settlers including the people who had been assimilated so most of them decided to move into a more fertile land where in they can farm the crops they used farm before because the colonizers discovered a better land in this new continent( the OTL Swan river) so most of the settlers left for that are that was discovered and were later able to flourish and also plant the food they ate which is rice but that would not happen for so long because Rice cannot adapt to that area but those that decided to stay are the people who decided to stick to Taro and other Root Crops which allowed them to thrive in the hostile environment where in they live and later on they doubled their population to about 2000 on 1305 which made them able to repopulate the mostly abandoned settlement in the area where the settlers firs.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]On 1300, the people were complaining that they cannot farm like in their homeland because the fertile lands for rice cannot be fertile anymore that the people were hysterical but in order to survive they needed to plant tubers instead of the rice that they had always eaten so they reverted to planting Taro again. There are new batches of people who arrived to the new land down under who would also shift to Taro and other local crops as well, the people also hunted the Standing Deer as food which they started to domesticate as a domesticated animal but the Standing deer was very difficult to tame for the settlers but they were able to at least tame some.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The New Settlers arrived from Java due to the people being curious about the rumor of a man that led people to settle in a land in the other side of the Indian Ocean.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The new domesticated animal, the Standing Deer was very tasty and they decided to propagate it via animal husbandry and pastoralism, the Standing Deer became the staple meat in the Suvarnadipan cuisine.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The people of the new continent call their land as Suvarnadvipa because of the dunes of the desert of the continent are colored like gold.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif] Note:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif] In OTL the Standing Deers are known as Kangaroos.[/FONT]

north-coast-nsw-beaches.jpg

Majapahit conquest of Suvarnadipa and the tribute of Irraya to the Majapahit
On 1315, the ruler of Majapahit at that time saw the new land where in the refugees of Sri Vijaya migrated to and he said that..

"I want to expand my realm's borders"

The ruler of Majapahit and his troops encountered storms before passing to Suvarnadipa, however they were able to land and see what is actually happening on Suvarnadipa and Suvarnadipa is nothing but an arrid land with desert and sparsely populated, he was able to see settlers on the coasts, he was able to pacify and conquer some settlements in Suvarnadipa.

The submission of settlements in Suvarnadipa was a very easy task to the current ruler of Majapahit at that time...however it was very difficult to maintain the rule there without it being a fief so a man was assigned to rule it as a vassal of the Majapahit empire, the ruler was very happy of his own conquest and although the conquest was hard but still he felt no remorse about what has happened and the conquest is just nothing to him and he wanted to have more vassals and subordinates, the people of Majapahit really wanted more living space and for that reason, the land of Suvarnadipa and Madagascar are places where the people that migrated from Majapahit go to.

But still there are places in the Majapahit area that are still unsettled and one of those areas are the hilly areas and the inner areas of Borneo, those areas are not settled yet although certain tribes use it as their hunting grounds and it caused the loss of some species and some biodiversity in Borneo until gold was discovered in Borneo which boomed the mining industry of Borneo and improved the trading in Majapahit and the Majpahit were able to send settlers to the interior of Borneo to extract gold from its interior as well to Suvarnadipa where it is very difficult to settle and they need to switch to tubers to survive but the settlers sent to Borneo and Suvarnadipa were able to survive and adapt, however, the areas remain majorly hostile to the settlers that migrated to Borneo and Suvarnadipa.

Suvarnadipa remains as a wasteland and devoid of good resources and Borneo is a land rich of resources and plenty of vegetation.

The people of Irraya learned about the richness of Majapahit and the discovery of Suvarnadipa, so they gave some tribute to the ruler of Majapahit, the tribute was made by having some Irrayans go to the center of Majapahit in Java where they were able to meet the current ruler of Majapahit.
The Irrayans who were sent from Irraya to make tribute gave the best things in Irraya such as rice and pots, the ruler of Majapahit was happy that Irraya was able to make such tribute to Majapahit.

The people of Irraya heard what the ruler of Majapahit said about the tribute of the Irrayans to the ruler of Majapahit and it made them very happy and a network of Trade from Irraya to Suvarnadipa was made which made the Majapahit rich but the trade was just the begining although Madagascar is still not directly connected to this trading network.
In China, the land of Suvarnadipa was also heard as a promised land which is settled by the people from Majapahit, however, the Chinese did not make such a fuss over that land, it was only the Majapahitans that really made that fuss but they are also interested in the land of Suvarnadipa.

-------------------------
note:
It will take time for me to post the next update, I will be busy with my own personal issues...

Anne-of-Bohemia-best.jpg

Kunigunde of Bohemia

A marriage between two countries
In Bohemia Anna gives birth to a daughter named Kunigunde of Bohemia on June 4, 1314, named after her husband's mother, the other sister of Anna of Bohemia is Elisabeth of Bohemia who is now married to John of Luxembourg who is vying for the control of Bohemia, Kunigunde of Bohemia was born very frail and very sickly but a few days after she was born she became very lively, however many trials would be encountered on her life, her brother is groomed to be a ruler while she herself would be groomed to be the wife of a ruler, she wondered when she was a 10 year old on 1324, would she married to a good man, she prayed for a time that she would be married to some one responsible and nice.

Many suitors wanted to get the hand of Kunigunde and one of them were the son of Henry of Prussia, but his attempt was refused, there were many other offers of marriage for Kunigunde of Bohemia but it was the French marriage to Prince Louis of France and Navarre who is the future King of France, the betrothal was very much preferred by her parents and her parents Premysl Ottokar II of Bohemia and Anna of Bohemia were excited about the union between Kunigunde and Prince Louis of France, whose representatives are very good and were entertained by the King of Bohemia.
It was very hard for Kunigunde to go to France due to the risks of being kidnapped by a German Princes, however her retinue were very protective of her but there were attempts to kidnap her and use her against her parent's kingdom, money was given to Kunigunde as her dowry on her marriage to the Crown Prince of France.

Kunigunde changed her name to Claude once she entered the french court on 1326, the marriage was attended by the retinue of Claude who reports what happened to her to Claude's parents, the marriage was also visited by the uncle of Claude, John of Luxembourg and Elisabeth...the retinue of Claude came back to Bohemia to report what happened to Claude/Kunigunde...Premysl Ottokar II and Anna of Bohemia learned about the name change of Kunigunde to Claude and Anna of Bohemia told the returned retinue that the change of name of her daughter was expected because she believed her name unsuitable for a French Queen.