The Biden Years 2.0

Tragedy
January 20, 2013: At his second inaugural address, President Barack Obama is shot in the head. Vice President Joe Biden, along with his and Barack Obama's families and all other high-level public officials are evacuated and brought to safe locations. In a bunker, Joe Biden takes the oath of office as President of the United States.

Joe Biden Addresses the Nation
January 20, 2013: At 4:00 PM, President Joseph R. Biden addresses the nation. "My fellow Americans, I do not relish telling you what I must tell you. Today at his inauguration, President Barack Obama was assassinated. Police have the many in custody, and are in the process of a full investigation. They do believe it to be the work of a lone gunman, and not of a larger organization. President Obama did not suffer. He died instantly. Just as he watched over our great nation for the past four years, I believe he is know in Heaven, continuing to watch over us. I certainly did not expect to be taking the oath that I did today. I promise that I will do my best to lead us all through these troubling times. Thank you."

January 20, 2013: At 4:00 PM, President Joseph R. Biden addresses the nation. "My fellow Americans, I do not relish telling you what I must tell you. Today at his inauguration, President Barack Obama was assassinated. Police have the many in custody, and are in the process of a full investigation. They do believe it to be the work of a lone gunman, and not of a larger organization. President Obama did not suffer. He died instantly. Just as he watched over our great nation for the past four years, I believe he is know in Heaven, continuing to watch over us. I certainly did not expect to be taking the oath that I did today. I promise that I will do my best to lead us all through these troubling times. Thank you."
And then everyone dies?

A Nation Mourns
January 23, 2013: A funeral for Barack Obama is held. In attendance are his family, the Biden family, the Clinton family, the Bush family, Jimmy Carter, along with several high profile politicians. President Biden gives a heartfelt eulogy, calling Barack Obama "his best friend".

The Beginning
January 25, 2013: President Joe Biden announces that he will allow Michelle, Sasha, and Malia to stay in the White House for the remainder of his term.

A Gallup poll is released, showing that Joe Biden has a 75% approval rating.

Joe Biden announces that he is currently in the process of determining a nominee for Vice President.

A Killer Is Found
January 26, 2013: The identity of Barack Obama's assassin is released: Brandon Tipper. Investigations showed that he was a white nationalist and member of the KKK. The Klan denies complicity.

January 26, 2013: The identity of Barack Obama's assassin is released: Brandon Tipper. Investigations showed that he was a white nationalist and member of the KKK. The Klan denies complicity.
You could say that his identity was revealed by an anonymous TIPPER? Amirite? :p

And then everyone dies?
Don't you even dare...

You could say that his identity was revealed by an anonymous TIPPER? Amirite? :p

2fe.jpg

Would Hillary accept the Vice Presidency?

I would think like in OTL that she would of wait for 2016?

Eh,the Vice Presidency would be a step up as far as influence goes plus Biden would probably endorse her right off the bat in 2016 thus hurting Sanders.

She could even try and show successes at that time as overruling the Benghazi stuff or the private email stuff.