The Articles of Deconfederation: A World Without America

Centralist Bloc
Sorry to make you guys wait so long for anything at all. I may put up a poll to see where interest is for my next graphic.
4YXqZwp.png

Ok so the big dilemma here for me is whether to cover:
  • Virginia’s 2017 election
  • The aftermath of the Atlantexit failure
  • Or the state of the Second Cold War
I can only do maybe two of these this week, so I’d just like to know where the interest is. Also I’m aware there’s a backlog of unanswered questions. I’ll get to those soon.

I can only do maybe two of these this week, so I’d just like to know where the interest is. Also I’m aware there’s a backlog of unanswered questions. I’ll get to those soon.
Second cold war and post-Atlantexit.

I’d like Virginia and the 2nd Cold War.

Second Cold War it is then. I won’t be doing a Wikipedia-related set of graphics this time around; I’m gonna try to expand my scope. I’ll definitely have time this weekend, so I don’t think you all should be waiting too long.

Here's a little L O R E blurb on the Second Cold War. I'll be busy with an update/outcome of the Oregonian election tomorrow, so Cold War II graphics are on hold for just a bit.
RkScZeY.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 82792

The Civil Rights era occurred in the 19th century? I'd like to know more.

The Civil Rights era occurred in the 19th century? I'd like to know more.
In 1865, the Midatlantican Civil War, having been fought over the issue of slavery, ended. Gradually Midatlantica, Carolina, and Virginia desegregated. Slavery was removed from the continent by the USAS’ 1888 abolition.

I kinda wish this came out a little better, but here it is. I may make a few more of these before I show the final results of the Oregonian election.
Bi28Sgl.png

Oregon Federal Election, 2018
Looks like I was just kidding about making more graphics for individual seats. Here it is;

The Oregonian federal election, 2018 was held on 22 September, 2018, to elect members to all 158 seats in the Oregonian House of Commons of the 37th Oregonian parliament. The writ of election was produced by governor-general Steve Bullock on 25 August, 2018, and granted all parties six weeks of time to campaign. The beginning of the campaign marked 22 years of continuous Populist party control over the House of Commons, the longest uninterrupted hold on any parliament by any party in Oregonian history. Incumbent Prime Minister Mike Crapo was up for reelection, with the Populists seeking to defend and subsequently extend the legacy of four previous Populist governments. The strongest opposition to the Crapo government originated within the centre-left Labour party, led by Fin Donnelly.

Early polling showed a near tie between the Populists and Labour, with the latter averaging a lead within a fraction of a percent. However, by the week of September 9, Labour had overtaken the Populists with an average of a ten-point lead. Key issues during the election, such as the status of accessibility of healthcare, the stability of national transportation infrastructure, and environmental protection, were seen as major Populist weak points, with usually right-wing older demographics trending gradually toward Labour over issues of pensions and medical coverage. Come election day, Labour gained a total of 75 seats, winning an absolute majority in the House of Commons and reducing the Populists to control of merely 36 seats. Additionally, the Populist vote share was severely reduced by the foundation of the People's Party, a centre-right splinter party originating from more moderate cells of the Populist party. The People's Party, having had control over three seats due to defections from the Populists, gained six additional seats for a total of nine. Formerly the third-largest party in the house, the Liberals lost nine seats, dropping to a total of two and ending their coalition with the Populists a day after the election. Meanwhile, the First Nations' Party won only one seat, down from three in 2014.

The 17.2% swing in Labour's favor was the largest in Oregon's history, and the biggest swing for Labour since 1954. This election also yielded the first Labour government since 1996, with an 86.3% voter turnout; the second highest in any Oregonian election, federal or municipal. As of September 25, 2018, the Populist party is undergoing a leadership election, with the party's stunning defeat having triggered an in-party crisis.

eAVbe7M.png

Last edited:
Who's the Speaker of the House of Commons in Oregon? Also, is there a House of Lords? Who are the leaders there?

Who's the Speaker of the House of Commons in Oregon? Also, is there a House of Lords? Who are the leaders there?
The current speaker of the House of Commons is Walt Minnick. There is no House of Lords, but instead a Senate, which is a non-partisan chamber, currently led by Speaker of the Senate Yonah Martin.