The Anglo/American - Nazi War - The on-going mystery

I believe India got independence in Calbear's world in 1961, a year after the war ended but I don't remember for definite.

Alongside India, were there any other major commitments from the empire in the Hot War phase, maybe from Africa or Malaysia?
I'm not sure about help aside from the Dominions but for some reason I have a nagging thought that I remember Sierra Leone maybe had a unit somewhere(?)

Not sure why I am befuddled by this but I trust my gut so I think maybe that colony was mentioned, I assume other colonial assets were deployed @CalBear would have to clear this up I don't want to state something that I am uncertain of.

I imagine in this reality that the First World War is viewed in the same light for post-1960 generations as the Seven Years Year was for post-1815 generations - a relatively minor skirmish that paved the way for its apocalyptic successor!

I'd also be curious to what official census ethnic categories in the US are in this reality given how "Hispanic" and "Asian" were only added in 1980. The latter term was invented by a Japanese-American Berkeley Red named Yuji Ichiocka in 1966 and the former concept was developed the a trio of Ernesto Galarza, Herman Gallegos, and Julian Samora who founded La Raza in 1966. This trio was trained in LA's Community Service Organization founded by Saul Alinsky in the 1940s and supervised by his lieutenant Fred "Red" Ross.

Likewise, will gay veterans disembark like OTL in San Francisco or NYC will be instead one of the major focus point of the LGBT USA?
Or better yet New Orleans?

NOTMC_46148_30aa92b6-6435-480b-bb63-51deb1666ee2.jpg

New Orleans is one of the most largest and important American city, despite the large numbers of descendants of French, Belgian, German, Austrian, Danish, Polish and Dutch refugees of which includes the inteligentsia/intellectuals, artists, painters, and others including famous people who smuggled out from the continent, the city is being known for center of high technology including the top American and British companies where analysts, tech reporters, and officials being called as the 'Silicon Gulf'. But the city is being home to hundreds of salvaged or smuggled cultural artifacts including artworks from Europe, mostly from France during the Hot War years as the Nazi Germans pressed ahead with the fatal action that becomes atrocious in cultural sense but there are surviving cultural artifacts being displayed in the newly-built museum. (Source: Visit New Orleans)

What are the opinions of the average citizens in the A4 about the destruction of stettin? Is support for it near universal, or would you see significant outrage toward their governments?

What are the opinions of the average citizens in the A4 about the destruction of stettin? Is support for it near universal, or would you see significant outrage toward their governments?

If I have understand correctly it pretty much necessary evil. Probably closest equalement would be atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Horrible but probably needful.

If I have understand correctly it pretty much necessary evil. Probably closest equalement would be atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Horrible but probably needful.
Jeez, you can really feel the affect of collective trauma on humanity in this TL. I'm sure that ironically what happened in europe is the only reason nobody in this ITTL is advocating for wiping out the german people.

Just as controversial as the allied bombing of Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and Operation Linebacker during the Vietnam War.

How much of Welthaupstadt Germania was completed during the period of the Warm War and all that?

Probably only just partially. It is not easy process and soil of Berlin even wouldn't allow Speer's plans going in original form. Speciality Volkshalle should had scale down notably before it coul be stable enough instead collapsing pretty soon.

Probably only just partially. It is not easy process and soil of Berlin even wouldn't allow Speer's plans going in original form. Speciality Volkshalle should had scale down notably before it coul be stable enough instead collapsing pretty soon.
That's true, though yeah, was thinking that with the supply of slave labor the Nazis had and the Bombing Holiday, the Nazis certainly at the very least completed at least some of the planned stuff before the St. Patrick's Day Raid and all that.