The Anglo/American - Nazi War - The on-going mystery

Well, every German student is required to visit the Berlin or Nuremberg Containment sties at least once, usually around 12 or 13 years old, so that sort of sets the stage.
This... strikes me as an incredibly dangerous idea. They send everyone to the horrible disease pits? I'm imagining these are either viewed from afar or these visits are done under strict security and containment qualities.

(As an aside, going back to the post of why this TL "gets me," I've been to both Berlin and Nuremberg. Lovely cities. Saddens me to think this is what became of them.)

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
This... strikes me as an incredibly dangerous idea. They send everyone to the horrible disease pits? I'm imagining these are either viewed from afar or these visits are done under strict security and containment qualities.

(As an aside, going back to the post of why this TL "gets me," I've been to both Berlin and Nuremberg. Lovely cities. Saddens me to think this is what became of them.)
The go to the Zones, on the safe side of the structure. There are viewing areas built around the outer rim.

Ficboy

Banned
As far as the neo-Nazi and Holocaust denial movements are concerned, almost nobody in the A4 nations is ever going to tolerate them given the massive death and destruction not to mention genocide. France and Russia have been outright ravaged to the point of being unrecognizable especially visible signs of the Holocaust.

As far as the neo-Nazi and Holocaust denial movements are concerned, almost nobody in the A4 nations is ever going to tolerate them given the massive death and destruction not to mention genocide. France and Russia have been outright ravaged to the point of being unrecognizable especially visible signs of the Holocaust.

There is footage of Nazis blowing up the Eiffel Tower, made by the Nazis themselves, for no other reason then an especially depraved spite.

There were whole Russian cities eliminated. The Nazis weren't just monsters, but left deep and visible scars upon everywhere they had the misfortune to visit.

One simply has to point to the still vacant countryside of places like Ukraine to point out their impact.

Ficboy

Banned
There is footage of Nazis blowing up the Eiffel Tower, made by the Nazis themselves, for no other reason then an especially depraved spite.

There were whole Russian cities eliminated. The Nazis weren't just monsters, but left deep and visible scars upon everywhere they had the misfortune to visit.

One simply has to point to the still vacant countryside of places like Ukraine to point out their impact.
So this is a mixture of OTL World War II vs the Anglo/American-Nazi War World War II.

So this is a mixture of OTL World War II vs the Anglo/American-Nazi War World War II.

OTL World War II was a bad, bad war. But it had a happy ending (of sorts).

Poland remained, albeit under the tender mercies of Stalin.

Though Jewish life in Europe was crippled, survivors went on to build the nation.

Germany and France buried the hatchet.

TTL World War II has led to damage that can never be fully undone.

Ficboy

Banned
OTL World War II was a bad, bad war. But it had a happy ending (of sorts).

Poland remained, albeit under the tender mercies of Stalin.

Though Jewish life in Europe was crippled, survivors went on to build the nation.

Germany and France buried the hatchet.

TTL World War II has led to damage that can never be fully undone.
In regards what I brought up certain political groups. I've encountered them on Gab and Twitter I doubt any them of would even come to exist in the Anglo/American-Nazi War and the A4 would ruthlessly ban such organizations (they've done some extreme stuff before like the Nazis).

So what happened to the Soviet agents and informants in the US/West? Guys like the Cambridge 5, Alger Hiss, The Rosenbergs, and the like? Did they come clean and defect back to their own countries or try and run to some neutral nation?

Talking about the Eiffel tower, recently Pierre Sidos, who was a french blatant neo nazi passed away. He was a member of the Vichy french youth, and since he is a character on the TNO mod, one guy who had meet him personally during a infiltration on his moviment told his personal experience with him.

In 1954 Sidos was comitting a murder in our timeline, I wonder what happened to him on this timeline, did he deserted to the allies, got killed in combat, or moved to nazi germany to keep some form of government after France fell?

In regards what I brought up certain political groups. I've encountered them on Gab and Twitter I doubt any them of would even come to exist in the Anglo/American-Nazi War and the A4 would ruthlessly ban such organizations (they've done some extreme stuff before like the Nazis).

The crimes of the Nazis are something that any sane person would understand, like the Earth being round or the need for vaccination.

If enough people deny them, something is deeply broken in society.

....Oh wait.

Talking about the Eiffel tower, recently Pierre Sidos, who was a french blatant neo nazi passed away. He was a member of the Vichy french youth, and since he is a character on the TNO mod, one guy who had meet him personally during a infiltration on his moviment told his personal experience with him.

In 1954 Sidos was comitting a murder in our timeline, I wonder what happened to him on this timeline, did he deserted to the allies, got killed in combat, or moved to nazi germany to keep some form of government after France fell?

I bet he still fought for the Axis and dued during fighting or being purged after liberation, since he might be too much extremist for the Lyon Republic.

@CalBear, I've been meaning to ask you this for sometime now (pardon me if it was been answered before) but what happened to Tito and Co. during the 10 year peace? Dead, in exile, laying low or somehow still causing in ruckus for the German/Italians in the Balkans?

what happened to Tito and Co. during the 10 year peace?
Here are the relevant quotes from CalBear:
The Balkans are occupied. The partisan groups their have been mainly obliterated, in large part by mass deportation of the population into the Reich as "workers". What remains in the region are mainly Fascist true believers and some very well behaved (read throughly cowed) peasants.
They are still fighting, but their numbers are very low. They are an irritant now, not a threat.
The question is after a decade of Generalplan Ost how many partisans were still fighting in Eastern Europe.

Last edited:
What would happen if OTL modern-day Germany and France were ISOTed to TTL in the modern-day?

I don't know about France but GErmany is probably totally nuked and occupied. Then blowback is going to be huge when they notice that they have invaded and destroyed peaceful democracy.

What would happen if OTL modern-day Germany and France were ISOTed to TTL in the modern-day?
I once did a discussion of 2007 EU, Schengen Area, and enclaves being sent to 2007 AANW, and the general consensus is a Transatlantic Nuclear Exchange. With France and Germany only, it'd be a one-sided fight.