The Anglo/American - Nazi War - The on-going mystery

2100s? What I've seen of descriptions of Cabal China suggests this world has low odds of making it past 2030 without someone on the Chinese side doing something STUPID after the harvest goes bad nevermind 2100.

North Korea but larger with hardline pro-natalist policies and bowarfare programs doesn't seem conducive to international stability...

OTL China is already making waves. TTL China would make North Korea look like Switzerland.

This is why we need to know who make up the Cabal of China. Without names, we don't know who were the victors who formed the Cabal.

Last edited:
I do think at this point there's enough material that at least a short overview of the Inevitable Cabal Conflict would be nice to have. It's an interesting enough conceit - and a North Korea writ large is nightmare fuel - that given the premises of the timeline to date and the sketchy continuation CalBear was kind enough to give us, it feels like it's a necessary coda to the timeline to see if the A4 world-system can survive another heavy shock.

Just wondering what A4 is going to make for China after they defeat Cabal regime. It is possible occupy Germany 60+ years but occupation of China is probably even more difficult even if China is nuked to ground and Eat Turkestan and Tibet becomes independent nations.

Just wondering what A4 is going to make for China after they defeat Cabal regime. It is possible occupy Germany 60+ years but occupation of China is probably even more difficult even if China is nuked to ground and Eat Turkestan and Tibet becomes independent nations.

Probably another forced balkanization as well.

Is there a place I can read this timeline without the comments? I have been wading through posts with 3+ pages of comments between them , for this tlis very engrossing, but its starting to become an annoyance.

Is there a place I can read this timeline without the comments? I have been wading through posts with 3+ pages of comments between them , for this tlis very engrossing, but its starting to become an annoyance.

There. But this ends to 1960 so it doesn't cover events between 1960 and 2012 all.

While the world hates Germany, is it possible that a form of the Jim Crow laws is enacted everywhere else for Germans to be driven out of work?

While the world hates Germany, is it possible that a form of the Jim Crow laws is enacted everywhere else for Germans to be driven out of work?

I don't see such thing happening. Not point on that and many Germans outside Germany are loyal citizens of other nations. It just would backfire badly if German origin people would lost their rights. It just would look pretty bad and such nations hardly would be much better than Nazis before starting Holocaust.

That's not how that kind of prejudice works.

It's much more likely that citizens of the former Germany claim a different nationality in public when they go abroad... and polish the accent out of their English. But people leaving the former Germany are likely to be rare and extremely well-behaved; quarantining all the ugly stuff that's still alive and kicking from the fall of the Reich will take precedence, and it's not likely that many of the people living there can afford to travel at all, let alone on top of what it costs to be cleared medically.

PNWKing

Banned
What did the following people do (if anything) in this world?:
George McGovern
Bill Gates, Sr.
Colin Powell
George H.W. Bush
Robert McNamara

Assuming they aren't killed by the Japanese, what did these guys do post-war?

- Hua Guofeng
- Deng Xiaoping
- Yen Chia-kan
- Li Ka-shing
- Lee Kuan Yew
- Võ Nguyên Giáp

If Stalin was still alive and in charge in 1943 would he have made a peace with the Reich like Molotov or desperately tried to fight on despite the Red Army’s collapse?

If Stalin was still alive and in charge in 1943 would he have made a peace with the Reich like Molotov or desperately tried to fight on despite the Red Army’s collapse?

He would had continued fighting to bitter end. I can't see Stalin just surrending.

He would had continued fighting to bitter end. I can't see Stalin just surrending.
I agree. The closest Stalin would have come to surrendering would have been to put a gun to his mouth to avoid the shame of defeat or capture.