Tellurus: a worldbuilding project

What color scheme should Tellurus use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This.
bN6cSRV.png
That's a worlda upscaled so the names would fit.

@Imperator Frank, I found some of the longest rivers. the longest one is in Talamor, at 194 pixels.

Just thought I'd throw in a quick bit here. Measuring by pixels with the Worlda style projection won't give you an accurate number for the lengths of the rivers comparatively speaking as the "area" and thus in part the length represented by each pixel is variable due to the warping created by the projection.

AgarBoy1

Banned
Just thought I'd throw in a quick bit here. Measuring by pixels with the Worlda style projection won't give you an accurate number for the lengths of the rivers comparatively speaking as the "area" and thus in part the length represented by each pixel is variable due to the warping created by the projection.
Oh... Is there any projection that will?

ST15RM

Banned
@Imperator Frank you remember a while back, I wanted to do Eirene and Nocturne? I'm revisiting them. (Oh, and I'm doing a non-canon joke naming of the major mountains/valleys. Spoilers, it involves a certain Jack ;) )

View attachment 422209
Eirene is done. Write up soon.
Here it was. It wasnt in the thread.
EIRENE
The biggest moon in the Lurus System, bigger than the planet Adrestia, smallet only than Aerehtyc and Tellurus when it comes to terrestrial bodies. It has its own magnetic field, oceans and living organisms in its cold seas. Eirene was once frozen like Carpo, until the moons rearranged their orbits sometime in the past. This change caused tidal forcs to heat Eirene and melt its ice. Atmosphere is unsuitable for humans, but oceans provide a good spot for underwater settlement. Likelihood of life: present.

ST15RM

Banned
Here it was. It wasnt in the thread.
EIRENE
The biggest moon in the Lurus System, bigger than the planet Adrestia, smallet only than Aerehtyc and Tellurus when it comes to terrestrial bodies. It has its own magnetic field, oceans and living organisms in its cold seas. Eirene was once frozen like Carpo, until the moons rearranged their orbits sometime in the past. This change caused tidal forcs to heat Eirene and melt its ice. Atmosphere is unsuitable for humans, but oceans provide a good spot for underwater settlement. Likelihood of life: present.
upload_2018-11-22_14-53-15.png

This should be better. The shades of grey is land, while blue is the ocean.

Oh, and this is what I mean by "writeup:"
BELOW THIS LINE IS NON-CANON AND SHOULD NEVER BE SEEN AS CANON----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 3006, the Terran intergalactic explorer and former internet star Jack Douglass, also known by his YouTube name "JacksFilms", found an interesting discovery on one of the moons of NEWTON23204-h.
First, he found vast mountain ranges that circled the moon. And second, he found vast oceans of liquid water. He noted, "Perfect for future underwater colonies!" This vast ocean is named the "Douglass ocean" in his honor.
upload_2018-11-22_15-13-58.png

An image that Douglass put on Twitter, showing him wearing his skin-tight Habitable Atmosphere and Pressure Suit (HAPS for short). The caption reads: "Cool cool."

ST15RM

Banned
Before I retire to bed, I'd like to leave you with Eunomis:
upload_2018-11-22_22-57-21.png

Have fun getting trampled on tomorrow! (In case you didn't get that, I hate Black Friday)