@Reepicheep have you received any map?
Since Lottie's last post was their claim in this same thread, I'm going to assume they aren't active anymore, therefore, I'll send @Wings' map to @mikroraptor

Sorry! I forgot and have no good excuse (I haven't been active here for a while). I would be able to now, but I understand if it is still too late. But if I endeavour to actually check my messages daily, will I be allowed to join the 4th edition (if there is one)? Sorry again.
Lottie

Sorry! I forgot and have no good excuse (I haven't been active here for a while). I would be able to now, but I understand if it is still too late. But if I endeavour to actually check my messages daily, will I be allowed to join the 4th edition (if there is one)? Sorry again.
Lottie
Sadly the map has already been passed on, so I'm afraid it won't work
Regarding the 4th Edition, I personally won't host it, but I want someone else to do, so if I get someone who can keep up with the turns and stuff there will be a 4th Edition,

Sadly the map has already been passed on, so I'm afraid it won't work
Regarding the 4th Edition, I personally won't host it, but I want someone else to do, so if I get someone who can keep up with the turns and stuff there will be a 4th Edition,
Oh well. If there is a 4th ed, I will be in that, and I look forward to seeing what people have cooked up for this edition. :)

Really devastated, but with prior work and life commitments I'm not going to be able to complete my map in my allotted time. I've barely been able to put as much time as I would've liked into it, and I'd hate to submit something I'm not proud of. The map I received from @Ulyanovsk has been passed on to @Fred Guo. I'm very sorry to disappoint!