Telephone Map Game: 2nd Edition

Welcome to the second edition of Alternatehistory.com’s Telephone Map Game! (This time on the Maps and Graphics forums!)
Link to the First Edition

What’s a Telephone Map Game?
A Telephone Map Game is a turn-based Map Game, inspired by the children’s “Broken Telephone” games.
The game starts with Player Nº1 making an Alternate History map. It can be from anywhere in the world and any timeframe. Then, when the map is completed, Player 1 sends the map to Player 2, and to nobody else. Then Player 2 makes another map, which could be considered to be in the same universe as Map 1 (No need to be in the same date, the map could be set centuries before or later, or just a few months). When finished, Player 2 sends their map to Player 3. Now Player 3 does a map which could be in the same universe as Map 2, however, Player 3 doesn’t know what Map 1 looks like. The process repeats until a substantial amount of players have finished the turns, and then the whole process is revealed, looking at how the concept changed from the first to the last map.

My ideas for the second edition:
Over in the first thread, someone proposed doing some sort of Branching Game. The easiest way to do this would be having me (as the organizer) make a map and use it to start all the lists, so that every list would have the same starting point but diverge towards different paths.
Pro's: Gives the game a twist, and also avoids any person from blocking and not knowing how to start the game.
Con's: No list can be revealed before everyone is done, because that would give away hints of the first maps.

Claims are now closed!

Lists:

List 1
  1. Tethys00 SKIPPED
  2. Reepicheep COMPLETED
  3. GustavusAdolphus1 SKIPPED
  4. Gokbay COMPLETED
  5. HeX SKIPPED
  6. Kikkomaan COMPLETED
Sub-List 1.1
  1. Wings COMPLETED
  2. fluttersky SKIPPED
  3. RetzynMetzyn SKIPPED
  4. Selvetrica COMPLETED
Sub-List 1.2
  1. Codae COMPLETED
  2. AltFuture SKIPPED
  3. KolyenuKS (Monday 4 to Monday 11)
  4. GamerGeek
List 2
  1. brenok COMPLETED
  2. GBehm COMPLETED
  3. Uebeltank COMPLETED
  4. ZeSteel COMPLETED
List 2.1
  1. Bennett COMPLETED
  2. Vylon Disigma COMPLETED
  3. Yanranay COMPLETED
  4. gerhardqwe COMPLETED
List 2.2
  1. Minnesota_Nationalist COMPLETED
  2. KaiserEmu COMPLETED
  3. APeninSpace COMPLETED
  4. Blacklister3000 COMPLETED
List 3
  1. IcyCaspian COMPLETED
  2. TheKutKu COMPLETED
  3. SpazzReflex SKIPPED
  4. XFE COMPLETED
List 3.1
  1. Falkanner COMPLETED
  2. Gwrtheyrn Annwn SKIPPED
  3. Fred Guo COMPLETED
  4. Thanosaekk COMPLETED
List 3.2
  1. Zalezsky COMPLETED
  2. Drex SKIPPED
  3. Whiteshore COMPLETED
  4. Bicentius COMPLETED
Each player will have a week to complete their map. We will do a branching game, I'll send the same map to Tethys00, brenok and IcyCaspian, and then we will continue as normal.

You can also send your maps to me as soon as you finish them, although it's not necessary. To send me the maps, use DMs or send them to my Discord (Entrerriano#9197).

Suggestions:
  • Make a regional map.
  • Include as much detail as possible.
  • DON'T include too much text, descriptions are not needed and don't really fit the game. What you can and should include, is labels in the maps.
  • When you finish, send the map to the next person (via DMs, Discord, Skype, whatever you want). Once you do that, come here and reply with "Map Sent to the Next Player", so we can control how the list goes.
  • Don't show the map to other people in the same list.
  • Here is a good example of a Telephone Map Game.
  • Have Fun!

Last edited:
I'd like to participate aswell,
, also another pro is that we can send you the map right after finishing it instead of having to collect everyone at the end, though as it turns out, that wasn't a big problem.

Welcome to the second edition of Alternatehistory.com’s Telephone Map Game! (This time on the Maps and Graphics forums!)
Link to the First Edition

What’s a Telephone Map Game?
A Telephone Map Game is a turn-based Map Game, inspired by the children’s “Broken Telephone” games.
The game starts with Player Nº1 making an Alternate History map. It can be from anywhere in the world and any timeframe. Then, when the map is completed, Player 1 sends the map to Player 2, and to nobody else. Then Player 2 makes another map, which could be considered to be in the same universe as Map 1 (No need to be in the same date, the map could be set centuries before or later, or just a few months). When finished, Player 2 sends their map to Player 3. Now Player 3 does a map which could be in the same universe as Map 2, however, Player 3 doesn’t know what Map 1 looks like. The process repeats until a substantial amount of players have finished the turns, and then the whole process is revealed, looking at how the concept changed from the first to the last map.

My ideas for the second edition:
Over in the first thread, someone proposed doing some sort of Branching Game. The easiest way to do this would be having me (as the organizer) make a map and use it to start all the lists, so that every list would have the same starting point but diverge towards different paths.
Pro's: Gives the game a twist, and also avoids any person from blocking and not knowing how to start the game.
Con's: No list can be revealed before everyone is done, because that would give away hints of the first maps.

Leave your ideas below, as well as claiming your participation!

Suggestions:
  • Make a regional map.
  • Include as much detail as possible.
  • DON'T include too much text, descriptions are not needed and don't really fit the game. What you can and should include, is labels in the maps.
  • When you finish, send the map to the next person (via DMs, Discord, Skype, whatever you want). Once you do that, come here and reply with "Map Sent to the Next Player", so we can control how the list goes.
  • Don't show the map to other people in the same list.
  • Here is a good example of a Telephone Map Game.
  • Have Fun!
Hey, I can do it now!

Claimed.