4. XFE
  5. Falkanner
  6. Gwrtheyrn Annwn
  7. Fred Guo
  8. Thanosaekk
  9. Zalezsky
  10. Drex
  11. Whiteshore
The lists will be included in the Original Post, each player will have a week to complete their map. We will do a branching game, I'll send the same map to @Tethys00, @brenok and @IcyCaspian, and then we will continue as normal. I hope everyone understood the game.

You can also send your maps to me as soon as you finish them, although it's not necessary. To send me the maps, use DMs or send them to my Discord (Entrerriano#9197).

With everything being said, let the games begin!

As of now, we have three lists!
  1. Tethys00
  2. Reepicheep
  3. GustavusAdolphus1
  4. Gokbay
  5. HeX
  6. Wings
  7. fluttersky
  8. RetzynMetzyn
  9. Kikkomaan
  10. Codae
  11. AltFuture
  12. KolyenuKS
  1. brenok
  2. GBehm
  3. Uebeltank
  4. ZeSteel
  5. Bennett
  6. Vylon Disigma
  7. Yanranay
  8. gerhardqwe
  9. Minnesota_Nationalist
  10. KaiserEmu
  11. APeninSpace
  1. IcyCaspian
  2. TheKutKu
  3. SpazzReflex
  4. XFE
  5. Falkanner
  6. Gwrtheyrn Annwn
  7. Fred Guo
  8. Thanosaekk
  9. Zalezsky
  10. Drex
  11. Whiteshore
The lists will be included in the Original Post, each player will have a week to complete their map. We will do a branching game, I'll send the same map to @Tethys00, @brenok and @IcyCaspian, and then we will continue as normal. I hope everyone understood the game.

You can also send your maps to me as soon as you finish them, although it's not necessary. To send me the maps, use DMs or send them to my Discord (Entrerriano#9197).

With everything being said, let the games begin!

How much time do we have to make a map? 1 week?

How much time do we have to make a map? 1 week?
Last time a week was just fine. If enough people seem to be in favor of extending the time, I don't mind. Take into consideration that it took us 2 months to finish it last time (although obviously many people didn't use their whole week, finishing earlier)

If we want longer time to make maps we should have smaller lists. I personally think one week is enough considering that we don't want to wait forever.

We could even have each list fork at some point in the middle, so no single map is riffed on by too many people but we still end up with a bunch of simultaneous cartographers.
I can re-arrange the lists so it's four people, then it branches to four/three people again.

I need your opinions guys, please leave them below.

I wouldn't mind it perhaps branching off later? I think the main length ideally should be around 10.

I wouldn't mind it perhaps branching off later? I think the main length ideally should be around 10.
If you branch off later, you get two very short branches. We can't really reduce the total number of branches unless I make a new map to start over, since the three starting players already got the map.

I think 8 per list is a good middle ground, it ensures the game is unlikely to last more than a month-a month and a half, and it's large enough from experience that some really fun divergence can happen.