Telephone Map Game: 11th Edition

Welcome to the eleventh edition of Alternatehistory.com’s Telephone Map Game!
Past editions: TMG1, TMG2, TMG3, TMG4, TMG5, TMG6, TMG7, TMG8, TMG9, TMG10

What’s a Telephone Map Game?
A Telephone Map Game is a turn-based Map Game, inspired by the children’s “Broken Telephone” games.
The game starts with Player 1 making an Alternate History map. It can be from anywhere in the world and any timeframe. Then, when the map is completed, Player 1 sends the map to Player 2, and to nobody else. Then Player 2 makes another map, which could be considered to be in the same universe as Map 1 (but not necessarily the same time or location). When finished, Player 2 sends their map to Player 3. Now Player 3 does a map which could be in the same universe as Map 2, however, Player 3 doesn’t know what Map 1 looks like. The process repeats until a substantial amount of players have finished the turns, and then the whole process is revealed, looking at how the concept changed from the first to the last map.

The Eleventh Edition
The format of this edition is to be determined.

Turns
Each individual's turn will last a maximum of one week from the time they receive their map (with extensions given on a case-by-case basis). If a player's turn comes and they decide they cannot complete it at that time, they have the option to drop from the game or be bumped to the bottom of the player queue. Players who are inactive during their allotted turns will be removed from the game. When you are finished with your map, reply to the message that Cour sent.

Claims Thread
To make your claim, use this thread: Telephone Map Game: 11th Edition - Claims Thread

Player Queue

Cour's Commandments
These aren't rules because, at the end of the day, everyone can do as they wish. However, I wanted to include this list of suggestions for players to keep in mind when they are making their maps. (Note: this list is not exhaustive and may be updated in the future).
cours-commandments-png.638634

Last edited:
Cour hasn't been online for a bit so I have taken the liberty to send my map to @MultiplePOD
...though I also now notice said member hasn't been online since the 18th

I'm still here. Just so that everyone is clear, expectations when you receive a map are:
  1. Map is due one week from the day that the map is sent to you. If you need an extension, skip, or drop, please communicate that to me.
  2. Message me to confirm receipt of the map that was sent to you, as well as your finished product when you complete your map.