Talkernate History Fan stories

Are any of you familiar with Talkernate history? As they did a fan submission contest several months ago and now they finally posted it! Are any of you interested in the story's so far presented, as I was the guy who did the 4 stories that were submitted to them. (They mainly discuss the USA and CSA ones and the Mitt Romney president story) and are any of you interested in seeing the upcoming episodes or writing for them once the next ones come?

Similarly are you interested in one of my stories being posted here on the forum?

Are any of you familiar with Talkernate history? As they did a fan submission contest several months ago and now they finally posted it! Are any of you interested in the story's so far presented, as I was the guy who did the 4 stories that were submitted to them. (They mainly discuss the USA and CSA ones and the Mitt Romney president story) and are any of you interested in seeing the upcoming episodes or writing for them once the next ones come?

Similarly are you interested in one of my stories being posted here on the forum?
The Mitt Romney one was very good. Also I would very much be interested in seeing one of your stories posted here.

Mine should be in their next video (hopefully).
Expect evil Brits, discussions regarding the qualities of coffee vs tea, and the Ferguson rifle.

Anyone else hear the episode with their second set of stories? I haven't gotten around to reading them all yet, but they all sounded great.

It's funny, that last story they covered sounds quite a bit like an idea for a story, though executed better than mine would have been. I ended up reusing some ideas from it for This Guilty Land.