Stupid Luck and Happenstance, Thread III

Wow, I should have seen this coming because things have been way too quiet. It does seem strange for her not to have her own private security, since that's business and not personal as she clearly fears.

Well… I’m sure Kat already called for back up, especially since there are civilians in the house. She just has to wait for back up to arrive. Hopefully.

Last edited:
The Organization probably finally has proof that Kat has Otto's money and then some and they need to eliminate Kat to get the documents in order to access the various accounts.
The hit team seems to be a mix of Polish and American ex-soldiers and are trying to provide a red herring that this is a revenge hit for political reasons and not a criminal plot.

The Organization probably finally has proof that Kat has Otto's money and then some and they need to eliminate Kat to get the documents in order to access the various accounts.
The hit team seems to be a mix of Polish and American ex-soldiers and are trying to provide a red herring that this is a revenge hit for political reasons and not a criminal plot.
No one American is there.

So, she's looked at the pistol and the SMG and decided they're not the right tool for the job.

I think she's either called for back up and is stalling for time, or, she's decided that it's time for NVGs and Mr Karambit to come out to play.

Fun fact about Tigers: they're nocturnal hunters...

I can't believe that Kat doesn't have a plan to deal with this situation without coming on top.
She knew that she has been under surveillance for months and who was doing it and have though through several different scenarios on how any attacks would happen.

Kat might not survive, but the attackers already fucked up.

If they just wanted her dead, rushing the house and planting a good sized bomb would be better than this.

They are amateurs, still very dangerous, but liable to take a good few losses in all this.

All Kat needs to is push a couple of buttons, one fills the lower house with CS Gas and the other sets of sirens in the same area at 120Dcb plus. For the attackers game over!
A complete non lethal defence.

All Kat needs to is push a couple of buttons, one fills the lower house with CS Gas and the other sets of sirens in the same area at 120Dcb plus. For the attackers game over!
A complete non lethal defence.
True…

Also kinda surprised she’s handling this solo. OK, not wanting to involve the people near to her, but…hide out in the panic room and call the cops. Odds are this Germany founded their equivalent of GSG-9 earlier than OTL, they’d make short work of this mob…

Last edited:
I'd say she should have just left a scare-cat outside the back door, but most of these schmucks are probably too young to truly know what that means.

Well we don't know what Kat's personal Ninja is up to, nor do we know what the Russian Womans Society in Germany is up to (Petya's granddaughter might just be calling people) and finally you would have all kinds of German and other organizations that are known only by initials that would be watching her place normally. I could even see the foreign service doing something just so they don't get blamed for it.