Stupid Luck and Happenstance, Thread III

1619698764087.png

At least Ben didn't accidentally bomb Kiki. It was close, but fortunately their timing was off. Story of their relationship really, except this time it actually worked in their favour.

Foreign intelligence agencies, "It's a German trick! Step up surveillance on the Tigress!"
German intelligence, cackling dastardly at tricking their counterparts into wasting resources watching her.
The Tigress will never REALLY retire, especially if something happens to someone she cares about.

I'd have her watched up to her burial. Even then I'd do an exhumation a week later just to make sure.

Oh, Ben... x'D

I'm loving this, and to be honest, this is exactly the kind of thing that would happen in the real world too.

That was FUNNY! Well done!
If the timing comes out, Ben will have sleepless nights when he realizes that he almost bombed Kiki.

The Tigress will never REALLY retire, especially if something happens to someone she cares about.

I'd have her watched up to her burial. Even then I'd do an exhumation a week later just to make sure.
And the Germans will probably plant an empty coffin so that, when someone does that, she's not there--but a note is.
"Back soon--got a few things to do."
Either that, or they will make sure that the right people know that she has her karambit in there with her so that no one DARES to disturb her.

I wonder if there is a boat or ship that could pick her up, say something from Japan or some other country?
Considering the Japanese population in Chile at the time wasn't insignificant, it is entirely possible that the Japanese government would have a presence, and extracting the sister in law of the Imperial Princess (ok she has some other lesser title for the Westerners) would be a no brainer deal. Never mind Kiki's own interactions with Japan itself.

ferdi254

Banned
Where there is money, there are bribable fishermen. Where there are bribable fisherman there is a way to get to a sub.

ferdi254

Banned
And well, there will be somebody looking into the matter why the info that Kiki was going to board a plane on that airport did NOT stop military actions against said airport.

And I think that again we may have a guy whose length of career is measured in mm, only question 7.62 or 9.

And well, there will be somebody looking into the matter why the info that Kiki was going to board a plane on that airport did NOT stop military actions against said airport.

And I think that again we may have a guy whose length of career is measured in mm, only question 7.62 or 9.
Nobody knows where Kiki is, is the issue - not even her own side. She had to arrange that flight without revealing who she is, as far as I can tell.

ferdi254

Banned
Well she called and got the money... and that must have been a government transfer as moving funds to Chile even today is nothing you do in one day if you are normal business. 4 days if you are lucky.

Well she called and got the money... and that must have been a government transfer as moving funds to Chile even today is nothing you do in one day if you are normal business. 4 days if you are lucky.
Unless you are rich. Then this isn't a really big problem.

Yeah but getting the money and arraigning for the flight are two separate actions that would not be linked. Despite her irritation with security I don't think she's stupid enough in this situation to actually tell anyone the details of her planned trip.

ferdi254

Banned
Decrian sometimes being rich does not help. I am regularly doing business with South America and the banking systems and government rules make it impossible to transfer anything fast. Not that I am rich but the sums we are talking are not 2.54€ either.

And then we are talking 1970. At that time banks would take three working days to transfer money from one branch of a bank to another one in the same city(!).

And 15 years later it was still 3 days from one German bank to another.

Has Kiki been officially declared to be MIA yet because if not then any search for her has to be kept low key because that might alert the Chilean government that there is a "High Value" target out there that can be exploited for propaganda purposes if captured alive.