Stories of the Kaiserreich

Sabre77

Banned
I’ve got a couple prompts that I might try to work into short stories if I’m feeling up to it(and anyone else can feel free to use as well)

• German Ha-137 ground attack aircraft pilots operating against the French steamroller moving into Alsace Lorraine in the first days of the Second Weltkrieg.
  • Swedish submarines picking up top German scientists, military personnel and intelligence operatives from the Baltic coast and smuggling them to safety.
  • IRA and Ulster Unionist paramilitaries working together to conduct an insurgency against Union of Britain occupying forces, culminating in a Tet-Offensive style attack(have Ireland be the UOB’s Vietnam analogue maybe?)
  • Russian and French spies have to work together to stop agents of Eugen Bircher’s Swiss State from capturing blueprints for a new type of nuclear weapon.
  • A hunt for a former French Commune military officer and war criminal hiding out in Indochinese Saigon during the post war years(or a German in South Africa, or a Russian in Serbia, or a Canadian in Kenya, or a British syndicalist in Red India, depending on what head canon you have on who wins the war)
  • The POV of a regular Mittleafrikan Askari. Do they even care about Goering’s bush war, or fighting in far off France for an emperor they’ve never seen?
  • An enemy at the gates style sniper duel set in the ruins of a hard fought over city(Cologne? Liverpool? St.Louis? Kiev? A capital? Take your pick)
  • The POV of an Internationale brigade(a FAUD soldier or a Dutch far leftist) fighting in America.
  • A last stand style story(Fortress Warsaw holding out against the Germans under Sikorski, a Franco-Chilean-Patagonian Force clinging to the ruins of Buenos Aires as they wait for reinforcements to break through the Argentine lines once more, the final firefight between King Edward VIII’s personal guards and syndicalist forces sent to capture him)
  • An Australasian submarine crew raiding Japanese shipping in the South Pacific.

Deleted member 82792

I’ve got a couple prompts that I might try to work into short stories if I’m feeling up to it(and anyone else can feel free to use as well)

• German Ha-137 ground attack aircraft pilots operating against the French steamroller moving into Alsace Lorraine in the first days of the Second Weltkrieg.
  • Swedish submarines picking up top German scientists, military personnel and intelligence operatives from the Baltic coast and smuggling them to safety.
  • IRA and Ulster Unionist paramilitaries working together to conduct an insurgency against Union of Britain occupying forces, culminating in a Tet-Offensive style attack(have Ireland be the UOB’s Vietnam analogue maybe?)
  • Russian and French spies have to work together to stop agents of Eugen Bircher’s Swiss State from capturing blueprints for a new type of nuclear weapon.
  • A hunt for a former French Commune military officer and war criminal hiding out in Indochinese Saigon during the post war years(or a German in South Africa, or a Russian in Serbia, or a Canadian in Kenya, or a British syndicalist in Red India, depending on what head canon you have on who wins the war)
  • The POV of a regular Mittleafrikan Askari. Do they even care about Goering’s bush war, or fighting in far off France for an emperor they’ve never seen?
  • An enemy at the gates style sniper duel set in the ruins of a hard fought over city(Cologne? Liverpool? St.Louis? Kiev? A capital? Take your pick)
  • The POV of an Internationale brigade(a FAUD soldier or a Dutch far leftist) fighting in America.
  • A last stand style story(Fortress Warsaw holding out against the Germans under Sikorski, a Franco-Chilean-Patagonian Force clinging to the ruins of Buenos Aires as they wait for reinforcements to break through the Argentine lines once more, the final firefight between King Edward VIII’s personal guards and syndicalist forces sent to capture him)
  • An Australasian submarine crew raiding Japanese shipping in the South Pacific.
Great ideas. Anyone else?