Stance of a surviving, reformed Soviet Union regarding far-right “new nationalism” or alt-right?

Why would the Soviet union have new nationalism.. Far right..

Far right was major left there.

The issue at hand is how does a reformed Soviet union.. And I use the word loosely.. How does this navoyi soviyetski souyz:
Raz: reform
Dva: not collapse during reform
Tri: reform into anything that would allow compatition to the status quo.
Chityri: so okay they reform.. They have multi parties based on leninist idiolgy since the other parties just are not going to be allowed, either yiu are in this percentile of Doctrine or well, gulag. How do suppose this will work in a place that has no experience with new experience.

Case in point, the czar sucked.. Okrona.. Secret police and others.

The soviets took the absolutism and all the worst and amplified it.

Soviet union is just Russian empire 2.0

Now modern Russia while messed up, is reformed Russian empire 3.0.. New and improved with more stable bread and ciscus

Would this reformed USSR still bankroll third-world governments and leftist groups around the world, or would it engage in pragmatic checkbook diplomacy like OTL China?

A surviving USSR won't be anything until the mid 2000s at least, even surviving is going to prove expensive. I can see very limited adventuring happening in the Balkans, the Middle East, and maybe with Chavez Castro in the Caribbean. But they're going to be so broke that you're not going to see nearly the activism of its golden years.

A surviving USSR won't be anything until the mid 2000s at least, even surviving is going to prove expensive. I can see very limited adventuring happening in the Balkans, the Middle East, and maybe with Chavez Castro in the Caribbean. But they're going to be so broke that you're not going to see nearly the activism of its golden years.
Maybe they would evolve to as Communist like China, and as much a single sovereign state as the HRE.