Staged revolts to seize the power

How many revolts are caused by foreign war-seeking guerrillas disguised in liberators

• Nearly all

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • None

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the context of a peaceful, prosper country and a clear majority of happy people in that country, suddenly a group decides to break the serenity and to start there a revolt of so-called 'liberation'.
Then, a couple of foreign states decide to intervene by helping that group, besiege the leaders of that country and spread a media of hate against those leaders.
For the recent years, in how many situations do you think that those revolts were not caused by unhappy natives, and in contrast, those revolts were actually caused by some non-natives who funded a 'liberator' faction to illegally seize the power in that country ?

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
In the context of a peaceful, prosper country and a clear majority of happy people in that country, suddenly a group decides to break the serenity and to start there a revolt of so-called 'liberation'.
Then, a couple of foreign states decide to intervene by helping that group, besiege the leaders of that country and spread a media of hate against those leaders.
For the recent years, in how many situations do you think that those revolts were not caused by unhappy natives, and in contrast, those revolts were actually caused by some non-natives who funded a 'liberator' faction to illegally seize the power in that country ?
This is the second politically motivated, flamebait, poll you have posted. The first time I locked the thread and told you not to do it again.

Maybe I was overly subtle. Allow me to correct that error.

Political polls are not allowed. Flame Bait threads are not allowed.

Trolling immediately upon joining is a Bannable offense. Doing either of the above will qualify as trolling.

Hopefully this is now clear.

NEVER do this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.