Sports What Ifs.

Do the Chiefs trade up for Geno Smith or Emannuel or take whatever reclamation project is available? another one would be they taking Palmer
Chiefs still would probably have the worst record that season so they stay with having the number 1 pick.

Last edited:
2014 would be the best year, 49ers collapsed, Manning was still on full strength, and rams were nobodies and already going out of STL. Plus 2013 could be far better too but I think 2014 is the magical year...Manning vs Brady SB anyone?

Either keep Tebow or Trade up for Tannehill...or fuck it all and overdraft Foles?
I think they lose Super Bowl 49 against the Patriots but Peyton rides off into the sunset after a Cardinals Super Bowl 50 victory against the Cincinnati Bengals.

So in the late 80s and early 90s the Saints had a dominant defense, particularly it’s like backing corps, known as the “Dome Patrol.” What years could this defense realistically have won a Super Bowl, and why?

if they take Weeden, them they're on the Run for Carr/Teddy or Jimmy G in 2014 still the broncos are earlier in the world of suck
I think Alex Smith does wonders with the Broncos at the start in 2013 even taking them to the Super Bowl 48 after upsetting the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship Game mostly led by a defense of Von Miller and Aquib Talib however they are embarrassed by the Russell Wilson led Eagles in the before mentioned Super Bowl finally giving Andy Reid and the team their first ever Super Bowl win.

I think Alex Smith does wonders with the Broncos at the start in 2013 even taking them to the Super Bowl 48 after upsetting the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship Game mostly led by a defense of Von Miller and Aquib Talib however they are embarrassed by the Russell Wilson led Eagles in the before mentioned Super Bowl finally giving Andy Reid and the team their first ever Super Bowl win.
So quickly summary, Peyton signs with the cards,elway overreacted and draft weeden( that means either foles or cousins are took by the browns), weeden year is such disaster they cut their loses and trade for Smith,his career rebirth happens at Denver but eagles won SB 48 ,not bad

So quickly summary, Peyton signs with the cards,elway overreacted and draft weeden( that means either foles or cousins are took by the browns), weeden year is such disaster they cut their loses and trade for Smith,his career rebirth happens at Denver but eagles won SB 48 ,not bad
Yep! But as for the the Seahawks? In 2012 Matt Flynn shows that the Seahawks overplayed for him and he splits the season between him and rookie Kirk Cousins.

Cousins and Flynn splitting starts happens again in 2013 when and after another 4 to 5 win season Pete Carroll ditches the NFL to become the new head coach of the Texas Longhorns.

Seahawks end up with Teddy Bridgewater in 2014 who turns the franchise around along with new head coach Jay Gruden

Last edited:
Yep! But as for the the Seahawks? In 2012 Matt Flynn shows that the Seahawks overplayed for him and he splits the season between him and rookie Kirk Cousins.

Cousins and Flynn splitting starts happens again in 2013 when and after another 4 to 5 win season Pete Carroll ditches the NFL to become the new head coach of the Texas Longhorns.

Seahawks end up with Teddy Bridgewater in 2014 who turns the franchise around along with new head coach Jay Gruden
And they wasted the prime of the legion of boom. well those things tend to happen, but with cousins i can see them some first round exit unless caroll scheme fuck up cousins...well that can happen too

Drew Bledsoe is not injured in 2001 (I think it was then) and his little-known backup, Tom Brady, never gets a chance to take over.

At the very least, Brady languishes as a backup for several years before eventually being traded to another team.

Dale Earnhardt Sr. is not killed during that race. Would he still be racing against his son today?
I think Senior knew he was nearing the end of his career when it happened. So he likely would had retired in a few years after it happened if it didn’t. He might been the the only one who could talk sense into the Francs family and had NASCAR take a different and better path than it did OTL

Peyton Manning was actually very close to signing with the Arizona Cardinals in 2012.

Everyone thought he was going to end up there even the Vegas oddsmakers had him as a heavy favorite to sign there until of course he actually made a decide and signed with the Denver Broncos.

But what if he did sign with the Arizona Cardinals? Would he still end up getting a ring there along with Larry Fitzgerald? And as for Denver how different would there team look for the past decade?
Tim Horn did An NFL Theory on that:

(he also did scenarios for the 49ers, Titans, and Dolphins)

So this is kind of different but still related to sports, but what are some alternate mascots or names of certain teams? For example in college sports, Nebraska was once called the Bugeaters, while Notre Dame was the ramblers and wasn’t the Irish until the late 20s iirc. Also, more controversially now , The University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) changed from the Flood to the Rebels.

In pro football I can’t think of many, but I do know that at one point the Chiefs were either going to keep being the Texans, with Lamar Hunt citing the Lakers keeping their name in Los Angeles. Apparently another choice that gained some popularity was the Mules.

I know in baseball too a lot of the old clubs had a lot of names, with the Yankees formerly being the Highlanders, the Cubs being the White Stockings, the Dodgers being the Robins, and the Braves being the Bees while in Boston.

So any other names that could have been kept in history?

In the 1992 nba draft Shaq was drafted #1 however I noticed interestingly enough that the Rockets were in the lottery with the #11 pick and selected Robert Horry.

The absolute chaos of the Rockets winning the lottery and drafting Shaq to pair with Hakeem as a frontcourt duo would break the game of basketball.

In the 1992 nba draft Shaq was drafted #1 however I noticed interestingly enough that the Rockets were in the lottery with the #11 pick and selected Robert Horry.

The absolute chaos of the Rockets winning the lottery and drafting Shaq to pair with Hakeem as a frontcourt duo would break the game of basketball.
Of course the lottery is changed early... Meanwhile the magic will get a miserable age...will they move?