Sports What Ifs.

Otl we got a limping James and Adrian slipped to our draft slot and we still took an OL OTL (Levi brown), ittl if we can get Joe Thomas we going to take him, unless...we trade anqouan boldin and trade up for brown and take Calvin Johnson and move Larry to slot
Or, you take Thomas, and take Louisville RB Michael Bush later in the draft. Bush was a first-round selection before he got hurt.

Or, you take Thomas, and take Louisville RB Michael Bush later in the draft. Bush was a first-round selection before he got hurt.
Yeah either one make sense. for me Thomas edge out Johnson because OTL movement. Unless Steve Keim or Graves loves Calvin that much to take him first overall

After Watching Luck in CFPNC...what team wouldn't have fuck him if the colts have won 2 or 3 extra games in 2010?

Although the Colts really did do what @Nivek said to his career. If it hadn’t been for Ryan Grigson‘s serial refusal to take and develop offensive linemen, he may not have been forced to retire early due to a lacerated kidney.
Yeah plus some insane move( the first rounder to the browns for Richardson could have been Zack Martin, his o-line signing ended up busting out) yeah they sucked on luck and just kill him. Redskins, browns or Vikes wouldn't have been this criminal (same cards)

As a resident of Cleveland and naturally a Browns fan (though I think the Chiefs are #1), I've been wondering: What if Baltimore was chosen for an expansion team in 1993? Since Art Modell wouldn't have moved the original Browns down there, and Belichick would remain coach, is there an actual chance Tom Brady would have been drafted to the Browns? Would we become a mirror to the OTL Patriots? How many Super Bowls could we win? Would we end up with Brady, Jackson, and Mayfield on the same team? And would this new Baltimore team be any good?

Since Art Modell wouldn't have moved the original Browns down there, and Belichick would remain coach, is there an actual chance Tom Brady would have been drafted to the Browns?
If Baltimore is expansion, say hello to car/Jax/LA browns, modell wanted out, plain and simple ,

As a resident of Cleveland and naturally a Browns fan (though I think the Chiefs are #1), I've been wondering: What if Baltimore was chosen for an expansion team in 1993? Since Art Modell wouldn't have moved the original Browns down there, and Belichick would remain coach, is there an actual chance Tom Brady would have been drafted to the Browns? Would we become a mirror to the OTL Patriots? How many Super Bowls could we win? Would we end up with Brady, Jackson, and Mayfield on the same team? And would this new Baltimore team be any good?

I am not sure that Modell moves as easily. He was planning on moving to Baltimore for a few years. He moved the Browns Backers fan club to Maryland a few years before the move.

As for Belichick, I'm not sure if him staying makes the Browns better. Being sent away was the best thing that happened to him. He had a lot to learn, and by the time he got to NE, he was ready to succeed at the level that he is now.

Also, if he would have stayed, he would have been in control of the draft, not Ozzie Newsome. Not a good thing.

With the NFL playoffs in full-swing, here’s an NFL-related What-If. What if the Baltimore Colts, Cleveland Browns, and Pittsburgh Steelers never volunteered to join the AFC in the eventual AFL-NFL merger? Which teams would likely join then?

I wonder how things would change if the cardinals took Adrian Peterson in the 2007 draft. They made the super bowl in the 2008-09 season so I wonder if AP would take them over the top

Last edited:
I wonder how things would change if the cardinals took Adrian Peterson in the 2007 draft. They made the super bowl in the 2008-09 season so I wonder if AP would take them over the top
With AP there is not need for warner to be full human machine gun, so cardinals could either swing the cowboys, panthers, plus radically change the Vikings game too. Let's say cowboy and panther become W, that makes the Cardinals the #3 seed or #2 via tiebreakers, let's say #2 as no AP means Vikes would have to pass more and might be eñiminated by the bears, that means either falcons or panthers at home... and with eagles or bears stunning the Giants... on the other hand, If anything with AP, no pass at goal line to be intercepted.

But if the Cardinals win it, Kurt Warner might retire...but Favre or leinart all or nothing for 2009

With the NFL playoffs in full-swing, here’s an NFL-related What-If. What if the Baltimore Colts, Cleveland Browns, and Pittsburgh Steelers never volunteered to join the AFC in the eventual AFL-NFL merger? Which teams would likely join then?
From what I heard, the Steelers really needed that merger because they got (something like) 3 million dollars, which helped them sign draft picks like Bradshaw.

However, if those teams don't move to the AFC, my guess is that the Saints, Vikings, and Falcons go to the AFC (with the Cardinals being a Wild Card in this process).

the AFC (with the Cardinals being a Wild Card in this process).
Cardinals would still form the old NFCE, they got the advantage of playing cowboys and redskins and giants and eagles rivalry for their own benefit retaining their old direct rival ( the eagles)

However, if those teams don't move to the AFC, my guess is that the Saints, Vikings, and Falcons go to the AFC (with the Cardinals being a Wild Card in this process).
One possible present-day alignment for this scenario:

AFC:
East: Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, New York Jets
North: Cincinnati Bengals, Indianapolis Colts, Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings
South: New Orleans Saints, Miami Dolphins, Jacksonville Jaguars, Atlanta Falcons
West: Denver Broncos, Houston Oilers, Los Angeles Chargers, Las Vegas Raiders

NFC:
East: Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants, Washington, Pittsburgh Steelers
North: Chicago Bears, Cleveland Browns, Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions
South: Carolina Panthers, Dallas Cowboys, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tennessee Titans
West: San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals, Los Angeles Rams

My headcanon for this is that expansion pretty much stays the same until 2002, when the Tennessee Titans begin play as an expansion team (ITTL, the Oilers were successful enough to stay in Houston) in the NFC (so they can have a division rivalry with the Panthers), and the Colts move to the AFC.