Sports What Ifs.

We're taking Joe Thomas, already have Boldin and Larry, meaning Joe Thomas to reinforce our O-line
I think that Adrian Peterson would be under consideration, too. I would take Thomas, but they don't have too much at RB other than a washed-up Edgerrin James and J.J. Arrington.

Last edited:
I think that Adrian Peterson would be under consideration, too. I would take Thomas, but they don't have too much at RB other than a washed-up Edgerrin James and J.J. Arrington.
Otl we got a limping James and Adrian slipped to our draft slot and we still took an OL OTL (Levi brown), ittl if we can get Joe Thomas we going to take him, unless...we trade anqouan boldin and trade up for brown and take Calvin Johnson and move Larry to slot

Otl we got a limping James and Adrian slipped to our draft slot and we still took an OL OTL (Levi brown), ittl if we can get Joe Thomas we going to take him, unless...we trade anqouan boldin and trade up for brown and take Calvin Johnson and move Larry to slot
Or, you take Thomas, and take Louisville RB Michael Bush later in the draft. Bush was a first-round selection before he got hurt.

Or, you take Thomas, and take Louisville RB Michael Bush later in the draft. Bush was a first-round selection before he got hurt.
Yeah either one make sense. for me Thomas edge out Johnson because OTL movement. Unless Steve Keim or Graves loves Calvin that much to take him first overall

Although the Colts really did do what @Nivek said to his career. If it hadn’t been for Ryan Grigson‘s serial refusal to take and develop offensive linemen, he may not have been forced to retire early due to a lacerated kidney.
Yeah plus some insane move( the first rounder to the browns for Richardson could have been Zack Martin, his o-line signing ended up busting out) yeah they sucked on luck and just kill him. Redskins, browns or Vikes wouldn't have been this criminal (same cards)

As a resident of Cleveland and naturally a Browns fan (though I think the Chiefs are #1), I've been wondering: What if Baltimore was chosen for an expansion team in 1993? Since Art Modell wouldn't have moved the original Browns down there, and Belichick would remain coach, is there an actual chance Tom Brady would have been drafted to the Browns? Would we become a mirror to the OTL Patriots? How many Super Bowls could we win? Would we end up with Brady, Jackson, and Mayfield on the same team? And would this new Baltimore team be any good?