Spike TV's Alternate History (AlternateHistoryHub)

I remember watching it as a kid but couldnt put my finger on it
I know people said earlier here that I'm not supposed to compare it to Man in the High Castle but I legitely thought it was some fever memory of some documentary that the History Channel had done on it until I saw this Cody video

Edit: To add a bit more to it
I didnt remember it discussing the D-Day or Germany developing nuclear bombs at all
HOWEVER I still remember clear as day the part about the V-rocket being used against Britain and America
So my little mind trying to make sense of these memories just thought that the premise of the "History Channel's The Man in the High Castle"(which is how I remember it) was that the nazis somehow turned the V rockets into ICBMs capable of reaching the US(but without the atomic bomb, just good ol' biological warfare) to submit the US
To be honest I'm kinda disappointed it wasnt that but also highly amused at what it actually is
Mandela Effect is a bitch

Last edited:
So my little mind trying to make sense of these memories just thought that the premise of the "History Channel's The Man in the High Castle"(which is how I remember it) was that the nazis somehow turned the V rockets into ICBMs capable of reaching the US(but without the atomic bomb, just good ol' biological warfare) to submit the US
Are you sure it wasn't one of the ones that were talking about the supposed super weapons

I just love all of the OTL websites that have been given a Nazi re-skin. My favorite would have to be Goebbels instead of Google, but Wikipedia with a swastika instead of a globe is pretty ridiculous, too.