In terms of tanks, you mentioned a more "streamlined approach" by the SRG similar to the USSR. And the same for aircraft. Two questions.
I assume the SRG still has a "German" emphasis on heavy tanks, so while it is more streamlined compared to the USSR, it is not identical exactly. As in, when the cold war happens (yes the mod won't go in to that) it will look more like a Leopard than a T55?
Will SRG still have a unique air and tank design paths, rather than sharing it with the soviet union? Does the same go for all weapon paths of the SRG in the mod?
How will the "parade" dress uniform look? Akin to East German?
Is the Stahlhelm still in use in the SRG?
With a more developed industrial base, does SRG have or the potential to gain a very prosperous automotive industry like germany did to vitalize the economy OTL?
Also will camo uniforms be utilized by certain units in the SRG, as was done in the third reich (and the soviet union but it might look more similar to the third reich by geographic necessities and people who designed it largely are the same)

In terms of tanks, you mentioned a more "streamlined approach" by the SRG similar to the USSR. And the same for aircraft. Two questions.
I assume the SRG still has a "German" emphasis on heavy tanks, so while it is more streamlined compared to the USSR, it is not identical exactly. As in, when the cold war happens (yes the mod won't go in to that) it will look more like a Leopard than a T55?
Will SRG still have a unique air and tank design paths, rather than sharing it with the soviet union? Does the same go for all weapon paths of the SRG in the mod?
How will the "parade" dress uniform look? Akin to East German?
Is the Stahlhelm still in use in the SRG?
With a more developed industrial base, does SRG have or the potential to gain a very prosperous automotive industry like germany did to vitalize the economy OTL?
Also will camo uniforms be utilized by certain units in the SRG, as was done in the third reich (and the soviet union but it might look more similar to the third reich by geographic necessities and people who designed it largely are the same)
1. German and Soviet equipment designs will not be identical (German tanks will still "look" German), although it is worth mentioning the Soviet designs will be influenced much more by Germany than vice versa.

2. The parade dress is most similar to the DDR, and the Stahlhelm is used. Hopefully this illustration made by one of our artists helps:
unknown.png

3. Similar to both East Germany and the Soviet Union in history, there is a focus on public transportation infrastructure over personal automobiles. The automotive industry is largely based around trucks, while road infrastructure is expanded largely for military and resource transportation purposes.

4. Camo is not in widespread use, mainly confined to mountaineers and the fledgling paratroopers. It will be adopted later in the game.

Deleted member 107125

Early 20th century progressivism in the US was...not quite what we would call progressive today.
Yeah, but National Conservative still seems a bit too far. Also keep in mind that the Progressives at the time also had people like Floyd Olson and Henry Wallace in their ranks.

Deleted member 107125

Their ideology isnt national conservative, its authoritarian democrat iirc.
Ah then I must be confused
Authdem IMO would fit better for Roosevelt than ‘30s Progressives, unless HUEY LONG DONG is in power.

Deleted member 107125

I also wanted to say that this mod is great. I love the ideological system, the unique touches that the devs have added, and the amount of research done. Hope the Devs know that I appreciate their work!

Deleted member 107125

Why are the majority of German exiles in Livonia rather than in Baden-Württemburg?

A menber of r/badhistory has recently made a post criticizing how Sardinia was handled in this mod:
Yes, I've seen it. I will copy my response here:
Hello, creator of Spartakus here (and dev of Sardinia). This is a pretty well written post and has some valid criticisms, but there is also some inaccuracies with details you portray that I would like to clear up.

Firstly, I'd like to clear up the reasons as to why Sardinia is represented as its own "independent" tag during the civil war. The Italian Civil War here is chiefly a fight between a reactionary dictatorship (whether it be the monarchists or fascists), and the communists. Sardinia is one of those situations where the population would not be comfortable with aligning with the communists, but would at the same time be vehemently opposed to the monarchy or fascists. As you know from your questions on the Discord, the expressed goal of the PSd'Az is federalism. No PSd'Az politician is going out there demanding complete independence. So, in effect, Sardinia does represent a sort of liberal republican "neutral" bloc, but the only region elsewhere that anti-communist republicans are able to assert themselves is Venice, who nonetheless have different views than the PSd'Az.

Now as you also know from those Discord questions, the main thing that remains accurate in that teaser is the ministers. You had valid criticisms with the military ministers and I will look into correcting that. However, that also was meant to mean that the national spirits shown here are well out of date. This teaser is over a year old at this point, and many things have changed with content in Italy since then. You will not, for example, see the term "Sardinian War of Independence" in the final release.

As far as independence, that isn't something that is going to be achievable through a PSd'Az leadership. The only plan for an "independent" Sardinia would be through a state propped up by a strategic military intervention from France and Britain. However, I've long considered scrapping that plan for various reasons that go beyond plausibility. I wish you had pressed a bit more on asking the details of independence.

I will also say the sources listed here are useful and have information I was not aware of, so I will certainly be taking them into mind when designing future content for Sardinia.