Spanish colonies without Napoleonic invasion

xsampa

Banned
Even without Napoleon and the American Revolution, the Brits always wanted influence over Latin America so backing independence movements isn't impossible

Couldn't native Americans have remained loyal because they felt a distant Spain would be less oppressive than a close government with the power and motive to 'homogenize' in pursuit of a national identity?

Couldn't native Americans have remained loyal because they felt a distant Spain would be less oppressive than a close government with the power and motive to 'homogenize' in pursuit of a national identity?
To create a fake and anti natural national identity that it’s based in arbitrarian concepts, like Bolivar "Sobre las cenizas de Atahualpa", while believing that native americans were animals without intelligence.

Native Americans lost the more in the secession, they lost their "Republicas de indios", their right to have land and monetary savings, in favor of an alien power group that was British lieutenants like Bolivar and Miranda, betraying the motherland and the Spiritual Hispanic Race.

Spain did not have colonies, we were equally Spanish as a basque or a Castilian was.

After this fraternal correction I believe that the secession from the motherland will be 1) Butterflied away or 2) be like the commonwealth of nations with more love, cultural and religious homogeneity and without genocide.

I have spoken.
Remind me about all those native Americans in Argentina

To create a fake and anti natural national identity that it’s based in arbitrarian concepts, like Bolivar "Sobre las cenizas de Atahualpa", while believing that native americans were animals without intelligence.

Native Americans lost the more in the secession, they lost their "Republicas de indios", their right to have land and monetary savings, in favor of an alien power group that was British lieutenants like Bolivar and Miranda, betraying the motherland and the Spiritual Hispanic Race.

All national identities are artificial. Any one felt by millions of people is inherently not "fake".

All national identities are artificial. Any one felt by millions of people is inherently not "fake".
I disagree, National Identities form during centuries of struggle, learning and expansion, what was made in Hispanic America (Not Latin, we are not from Lantium) is create a identity while dismissing the roots of that identity, like Bolivar believing and preaching that native Americans and blacks were animals.

Racism is anathema to both Civilization and Christianity.

It was the republictard government fault the Conquest of the Desert.
It is estimated that during the initial Spanish conquest of the Americas up to eight million indigenous people died, primarily through the spread of Afro-Eurasian diseases.,[31] in a series of events that have been described as the first large-scale act of genocide of the modern era.[32] Acts of brutality and systematic annihilation against the Taíno People of the Caribbean prompted Dominican friar Bartolomé de las Casas to write Brevísima relación de la destrucción de las Indias ('A Short Account of the Destruction of the Indies') in 1542—an account that had a wide impact throughout the western world as well as contributing to the abolition of indigenous slavery in all Spanish territories the same year it was written. Las Casas wrote that the native population on the Spanish colony of Hispaniola had been reduced from 400,000 to 200 in a few decades.[33]

Acts of brutality and systematic annihilation against the Taíno People of the Caribbean prompted Dominican friar Bartolomé de las Casas to write Brevísima relación de la destrucción de las Indias ('A Short Account of the Destruction of the Indies') in 1542—an account that had a wide impact throughout the western world as well as contributing to the abolition of indigenous slavery in all Spanish territories the same year it was written. Las Casas wrote that the native population on the Spanish colony of Hispaniola had been reduced from 400,000 to 200 in a few decades.
That’s why Bartolomé de las Casas exaggerated reports were debunked in the Controversy of Valladolid, were the emperor cuestioned the morality of the conquest, name another empire that had done that.

I let you a video, is in Spanish.

I disagree, National Identities form during centuries of struggle, learning and expansion, what was made in Hispanic America (Not Latin, we are not from Lantium) is create a identity while dismissing the roots of that identity, like Bolivar believing and preaching that native Americans and blacks were animals.

Racism is anathema to both Civilization and Christianity.

National identity can form in centuries or in decades. The American identity is no less a national identity than that of British or French. The "Latin" refers to the language family.

Racism is inexcusable. It was exhibited by both pre- and post-independence governments in Spanish America.

That’s why Bartolomé de las Casas exaggerated reports were debunked in the Controversy of Valladolid, were the emperor cuestioned the morality of the conquest, name another empire that had done that.

It was not debunked at all by that debate. You are denying that the Spanish Empire mistreated Africans and Native Americans?

xsampa

Banned

?Tu eres un Nacionalista-Sindicalista actual?

National identity can form in centuries or in decades. The American identity is no less a national identity than that of British or French.
A5C17ED6-2442-45AC-A023-C41815F22E37.jpeg

I can't believe we have someone downplaying fucking genocide and excusing imperialism and conquest here.

He's calling the independence fighters "traitors". I wonder what he thinks of Tupac Amaru II and his rebellion in the 1780s. Perhaps he should have just laid down for the Spanish like a good Incan? Or is "Incan" an artificial identity in this guy's eyes and he should be overjoyed to be "Spanish" and part of "Spain" since apparently there were no colonies?