Space Hoppers

Dure

Banned
Er ... I was actually thinking of the mid 50s Victoria. I wanted her in a shocking pink elasticated bikini so in order to have time for artificial fibres to emerge she has to be in middle age. If you want the young queen in a bikini we are going to have to settle for something in leather or suede.

Brain Bleach!! :eek:

Q: what about Her Majesty's First Gurkha Hopper Cavalry? All that talk of the injuries and the squares of velocity when added to the chopping power of the Kukri, you're talking one vicious mobile assault brigade! Not to mention the total pwnage of having your prized elite infantry overrun by the Bouncing Balls of British Blitzkrieg.

The Versailles Treaty: Germany forbidden from constructing any more space hoppers.

1940: Hordes of German GummiKampfwagen Mks 1-3 overrun British and French forces in France.

1945: In a last ditch effort to half the allied Advance, the Germans unveil the first Aufprallenzeppelin Herman Goring. It is over 50 metres in Diameter.

An attack by RAF Lancasters with 'Tallboy' bombs successfully punctures the skin. The deflated remains of the vehicle, along with remains of all 37 Luftwaffe crew, later land in Denmark.

The Versailles Treaty: Germany forbidden from constructing any more space hoppers.

1940: Hordes of German GummiKampfwagen Mks 1-3 overrun British and French forces in France.

1945: In a last ditch effort to half the allied Advance, the Germans unveil the first Aufprallenzeppelin Herman Goring. It is over 50 metres in Diameter.

An attack by RAF Lancasters with 'Tallboy' bombs successfully punctures the skin. The deflated remains of the vehicle, along with remains of all 37 Luftwaffe crew, later land in Denmark.

Made of WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the life of me I can't stop thinking of the Futurama episode where they invade the Ball Planet. Gods, all the quotes...

Fry: At last war has made me a man...wheeeeee!

or

Kissinger: The price of zis var has been terrible. Ve have already seen too many body bags und ball sacks.

Dure

Banned
Mmmm Wanderlust,

I am a bit concerned about your unhealthy & lusty demands for pictures of a leather bikini clad young Victoria. This is the Queen-Empress we are talking about and a certain level of decorum is required. I don't mind if the shots are tasteful but I really would not want to see anything tacky being posted.

Dure

Banned
Oh no! I have discovered a serious problem in linking this time-line to my Victoria in a bikini time-line.

The British army’s uniform a bright scarlet spandex body suit with nylon Kepi and black PVC thigh boots, ...

This will never work the scarlet body suit will clash with the orange of the Space Hopper making it completely unsuitable for military parades until the army turns green at the end of the century!

Mmmm Wanderlust,

I am a bit concerned about your unhealthy & lusty demands for pictures of a leather bikini clad young Victoria. This is the Queen-Empress we are talking about and a certain level of decorum is required. I don't mind if the shots are tasteful but I really would not want to see anything tacky being posted.

Oh, we come from two different worlds. You think this is unacceptable, whereas in my ideal world, pink spandex would be punished with a bullet behind the ear :p

Oh no! I have discovered a serious problem in linking this time-line to my Victoria in a bikini time-line.

This will never work the scarlet body suit will clash with the orange of the Space Hopper making it completely unsuitable for military parades until the army turns green at the end of the century!

It's alright - Cavalry uniforms were, in certain regiments, blue.

Blue/orange. That's not so bad.

Dure

Banned
Oh, we come from two different worlds. You think this is unacceptable, whereas in my ideal world, pink spandex would be punished with a bullet behind the ear

You don't think this is a little harsh? In your world David Bowie ends up as a nasty mess on the carpet instead of an international super star, Disco is not nearly so much fun, the middle class is far fatter that in my world because the Gym never aquires that aura of sexiness, Jane Fonda keeps her principles and Gay Pride days are much less fun with far too much leather in evidence. O God I forgot Queen, a sorry Queen it would be too without Uncle Freddy prominently displaying his phallic magnificence in form hugging pink spandex!