Space Bats & Butterflies Book 1

I recently published the Kindle version of a compilation of the best AH scenarios and stories from my AH Zine "Dale Cozort's Alternate History Newsletter", which I recently renamed "Space Bats & Butterflies." From the blurb:

Seventeen of the best alternate history or time-travel stories, book excerpts, essays and world-building exercises from the ninety-plus issues of a long-running Alternate History zine.

+ Alternate World War II-The Moscow Option-1942 (first half of a book-length scenario/timeline)
+ Was a Japanese invasion of Hawaii possible?
+ Could you save Pearl Harbor? Roosevelt dies in late 1941. You take his place. Can you save Pearl Harbor? Do you want to?
+ Alternate timelines and the Prime Directive

Fiction stories and excerpts:

+ Modern US finds an alternate timeline where the Roman Empire stagnated and Europe never reached the New World. It’s 1492 all over again, but with an entire new world to exploit.

+ New England’s Indians make one last doomed attempt to push the English into the see, but this time they have a dangerous ally.

+ The Space Bats don’t invade Earth. They just collect human minds the way we collect rare coins.

+ Red Potter is unemployed, homeless and humanity’s last desperate chance in a time war that has lasted a million years.

+ World War II Europe meets an alternate North America cut off from the rest of the world since the American Revolution.

+ A boy and girl from alternate realities become friends, but they can’t both be real.

The Amazon link is; https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H4HHCNH