Deleted member 105545

!itile2.jpg

TIMELINE ITSELF

This is the official thread for my up-and-coming timeline, Soviet Victory. Hey, I know, not a very catchy name.

The main premise is that: The American-Vietnamese War (Sometimes Americans refer to it as "The Downfall War") ends much later than normal. Through this, tensions build up as Anti-War 'Hippies' and Pro-War 'Rightos' begin to combat eachother. Physically.
The American Economy begins to stagnate, due to the huge investitures being put into Viet Nam. This just adds more strife to the already unstable America. This reaches a breaking point when radical USMUSA members storm a Statehouse in Ohio. After that, the U.S. declares a de facto martial law. From there, riots begin in Virginia. A neo-C.S.A. is declared by some Southerners unhappy with the new state of things. Seeing the chaos, some Yankee Politicians in Massachusetts "peacefully" secede from the U.S. From there, more and more rioting begins, and the U.S. National Guard gets overwhelmed. The U.S. is forced to call in the Military to quench the rioting. The Military is quite ineffective, and most experienced Veterans from WWII and Viet Nam refuse to enlist. NATO is called in to intervene in the "war". This is ineffective, as the American Populace has guns to fight back and is more experienced with the terrain. The only thing that the Hippies and Rightos agreed upon is that;

"THE AMERICAN TRAITORS MUST GO! TAKE UP ARMS! THEY MUST GO! TAKE UP ARMS! THEY! MUST! GO!"

Feel Free to see my Graphics Thread! LINK

(Big Thanks to @Redcoat for the title card!)​