Soviet Victory: Official Thread

Libya seems more stable than OTL?

I figure Saif al Islam could reform it democratically similar to Gorbachev did within the soviet union, he would have more of a model TTL and me planned reforms otl...

The fact Libya is a stable democracy though means it could be the "dubai" of ttl (especially given that the UAE is poor TTL). Extreme oil wealth, but a even better location in front of western europe, and also a lot of solar energy potential, great beaches, and ancient ruins.

Deleted member 105545

Libya seems more stable than OTL?

I figure Saif al Islam could reform it democratically similar to Gorbachev did within the soviet union, he would have more of a model TTL and me planned reforms otl...

The fact Libya is a stable democracy though means it could be the "dubai" of ttl (especially given that the UAE is poor TTL). Extreme oil wealth, but a even better location in front of western europe, and also a lot of solar energy potential, great beaches, and ancient ruins.
To be honest, I haven't researched much into the modern history of Libya- but what you said was the general impression of what I was thinking! I'll get something out on Libya tomorrow, hopefully.

Deleted member 105545

Also, I'm sorry y'all for the sporadic updates. I'm really trying to get better at it.

Deleted member 105545

Have a rare, vintage advertisement for the German Rocket Volksrakete Schwermodell.

egd.jpg