Soviet controled USA in 1976 since the Korea War

Hi folks I'm seen Wolfenstein II for PS4, one were during the last years of WW2 USSR became stronger with full control of Germany and the lion's share ex Nazis.

Also Red China didn't split with USSR, the Korea War was drive for the USSR to invade the USA and defeat them and control the nation.

it's 1976 and it's time for the Second American Revolt,

I also need help with Europe, Canada and Mexico in this setting.

LW

Please move this to ASB.

There is no way in any shape or form that the USSR, even with the resources of every continent except the Americas, can successfully invade and occupy the United States.

Even with full control of Western Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia, the USSR can not invade the USA.

If you want further details why I will gladly list the dozens of problems with your potential scenario.

The biggest problem is this: The American Navy. Biggest and best in the world, unparallel to anything the Soviets have to offer. In order to invade the US, the Soviets need to come through its neighbors (Canada or Mexico, but I doubt either will fall if the world is really ruled by the Soviets) or try a naval invasion on the West/East Coast. Neither of these scenarios is even close to possible with the US Navy having literally dozens of carriers and a fleet that outnumbered the Soviet Fleet almost 5:1.

Well it has to due with the Korea War getting hot I mean the USA using a Nuclear Bomb, so the USSR would have to invade through Alaska, West Coast, East Coast and Mexico

LW

Well it has to due with the Korea War getting hot I mean the USA using a Nuclear Bomb, so the USSR would have to invade through Alaska, West Coast, East Coast and Mexico

They can't. Even if they "have" to.

There's just no way the USSR could possibly mount and invasion of the US that could even have the pretense of being successful.

If the Cold War goes nuclear, then both nations are toast.

aenigma

Banned
reminds me of that old series sliders
where they end up in a soviet occupied usa at some point ^^

Hi folks I'm seen Wolfenstein II for PS4, one were during the last years of WW2 USSR became stronger with full control of Germany and the lion's share ex Nazis.

Also Red China didn't split with USSR, the Korea War was drive for the USSR to invade the USA and defeat them and control the nation.

it's 1976 and it's time for the Second American Revolt,

I also need help with Europe, Canada and Mexico in this setting.

LW
That's...not the plot of Wolfenstein II at all. Wolfenstein II is a continuation of Wolfenstein: The New Order.

What about after WW2 during the Korea War in the USA the cuts to the various Armed forces, also USSR Project 615 Submarine they could iron out the problems. One of the problems with the Korea War was most of Europe and North America was war tired.

(Yes I remember Sliders that was in the first Season that EP about USSR taken over USA),

Now as stated before in this setting USSR ended up controling all Germany and developed the A Bomb first. Now with the Four Prong Attack on North America, I didn't say it would be an Easy series of attacks special special through Alaska US Canadians would make very hard for them.

LW

It's takes millions of bullets and thousands of shells to fight a war. How the fuck is the USSR going to supply that to any troops on US territory past the US Navy? It also takes millions of men to fully occupy the US and to keep fresh troops especially in urban combat.

How are they going to get that on land assuming they magically beat both the Atlantic and Pacific fleets? Because the US airforce would be coming in saying hello. And those can be built more in land and that is much more safer if the USSR somehow bombed all the shipyards to prevent the US from building more ships.

And I am not even considering the rest of the US Allies or NATO.

Honestly don't post while drunk or take this to ASB.

I'm not Drunk or take to ASB I'm trying to to point out that the USSR is much stronger then the USA this setting, this is due as stated before they developed the A Bomb first. I would also like to point out a fleet of subs like Project 618 could sink most of the USA Naval power.

Great Navies in the Past have bin defeated before, and yes it would be a high gamble to War against the USA, there is one more small group that hasn't given fighting the USSR the Russian Royalists.

LW

Ok the USA Navy at the end of WW2 have about 7000 ships, this is a pre Nuclear fleet I can't knock them out with an EMP. So how do I do it?,

LW

Ok the USA Navy at the end of WW2 have about 7000 ships, this is a pre Nuclear fleet I can't knock them out with an EMP. So how do I do it?,

LW

You can't you aren't gonna take the utter dustbin of the Russian navy and have it beat the world's premier naval power