Sonic the Hedgehog World - A Collaborative Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic the Hedgehog's World - A Collaborative Timeline

This is my first collaborative timeline, it is set in the world with Sonic the Hedgehog beginning in 1991 and was continuing thru this decade. Please feel free to add as many PODs as possible, everyone. Thank you.

June 23, 1991-Sonic the Hedgehog is released for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis.

June 25, 1991-Yugoslavia collapses, with Croatia and Slovenia declaring independence.

July 1, 1991-The Warsaw Pact is officially dissolved at a meeting in Prague.

July 10, 1991-Boris Yeltsin begins his 5-year term as the first elected president of Russia.

July 11, 1991-Nigeria Airways Flight 2120, catches on fire, but avoids crashing, after making an emergency landing in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

-----

July 22, 1991 - Boxer Mike Tyson is arrested and charged with the rape of Miss Black America contestant Desiree Washington

July 31, 1991 - The United States and the Soviet Union sign the START I treaty limiting strategic nuclear weapons.

August 4, 1991 - The Cruise Liner MTS Oceanos sinks off the coast of South Africa and most of the 571 passengers on board loss their lives.

August 7, 1991 - Shapour Bakhtiar, former prime minister of Iran, narrowly avoids an assassination attempt.

August 19, 1991 - Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev is put under house arrest while vacationing in the Crimea during a coup.

-----

Last edited:
July 22, 1991 - Boxer Mike Tyson is arrested and charged with the rape of Miss Black America contestant Desiree Washington

July 31, 1991 - The United States and the Soviet Union sign the START I treaty limiting strategic nuclear weapons.

August 4, 1991 - The Cruise Liner MTS Oceanos sinks off the coast of South Africa and most of the 571 passengers on board loss their lives.

August 7, 1991 - Shapour Bakhtiar, former prime minister of Iran, narrowly avoids an assassination attempt.

August 19, 1991 - Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev is put under house arrest while vacationing in the Crimea during a coup.

Status
Not open for further replies.