Some Questions about the Netherlands Never Existing

So, I’m making an alternate history video on what if the Netherlands never existed. My question is: How exactly would this change the situation in India? I know that Portugal got wrecked by the VOC in our world. However, it seems like the English would’ve overtaken them anyways. So how would the situation with India (and the Indian Ocean in general) play out? How would this effect colonial relations and the balance of european and world power going forwards? Also, would the Netherlands not being it’s own thing have any effect on the Thirty Years’ War, the War of the Spanish Succession, or any other war like that? Just want to make sure that there’s no unforeseen things here that I’m not aware of, since I want this video to be as right as canbe.

So, I’m making an alternate history video on what if the Netherlands never existed. My question is: How exactly would this change the situation in India? I know that Portugal got wrecked by the VOC in our world. However, it seems like the English would’ve overtaken them anyways. So how would the situation with India (and the Indian Ocean in general) play out? How would this effect colonial relations and the balance of european and world power going forwards? Also, would the Netherlands not being it’s own thing have any effect on the Thirty Years’ War, the War of the Spanish Succession, or any other war like that? Just want to make sure that there’s no unforeseen things here that I’m not aware of, since I want this video to be as right as canbe.

I think Netherlands not existing will have greater effect on Europe far earlier. Independent Netherlands gave the Dutch merchant military power to back them up in confrontation with other Europeans, Netherlands under Habsburg rule would not necessary back the Dutch merchants if they came into conflict with Danish and English merchants. Netherlands will likely stay far more of a manufacturing hub and export hub instead of the dominant trading power for 150 years.

Grey Wolf

Donor
If it never breaks away and England never gets involved in the war there, then the development of the English army that brought about might never happen