Softer WW1 Treaties

Oh, please ... you're almost as long registered as me ...

Ever had the idea to use the "Search" function right side on the top bar) ?

Simply enter "Treaty of Versailles" and you will get a plethora of discussions of every variant of post WW1 treaties you might wish ... including 'better'/'fairer'/'milder'/'less harsh' against the CP.

The Germans counteroffer to the Versailles treaty would only involve reparations and losing the territories of Posen and Alsace Lorraine.

There is surely hundreds of threads about millder peace terms for CPs.

Germany:
- Losing of all its colonies (well, de facto happened before end of WW1 expect Ostafrika).
- Alsace-Lorraine to France and Posen to Poland.
- Plescibite about status of Eupen-Malmedy, Saarland and Schleswig.
- Some reparations but much smaller.
- Some military limitations but not nearby as severe as OTL and allow air forces and no demilitariastion of Rheinland.

Former Austria-Hungary:
- Allow Austria join to Germany if its people so wants.
- Italian speaking parts of the empire to Italy and give some Dalmatian coast.
- Montenegro and most of Bosnia to Serbia.
- Create independent Slovenia and Croatia.
- Hungary is allowed to keep all of its Hungarian territories.
- Independent Czechoslovakia.

Bulgaria:
- Pretty much same as OTL.

Ottoman Empire
- Create Arab Kingdom under Hashemites.
- Indepednent Kurdistan.
- Independent Greater Armenia.
- Allow Turkey keep rest of its areas and not try divide that.

Dementor

Banned
There is surely hundreds of threads about millder peace terms for CPs.

Bulgaria:
- Pretty much same as OTL.
I thought this was about milder peace treaties? The OTL Treaty of Neuilly-sur-Seine was certainly not anything like that. And you have Germany and Hungary not losing any respectively German and Hungarian ethnic territory, while Bulgaria loses the overwhelmingly Bulgarian Western Outlands and Western Thrace, which had a Bulgarian plurality and a much smaller Greek population. There isn't even the OTL justification for giving this territory to Greece to provide a connection with Eastern Thrace, since it would remain part of Turkey. On the other hand, it's quite a significant loss from Bulgaria's perspective, considering that it deprives the country from access to the Aegean Sea.

I thought this was about milder peace treaties? The OTL Treaty of Neuilly-sur-Seine was certainly not anything like that. And you have Germany and Hungary not losing any respectively German and Hungarian ethnic territory, while Bulgaria loses the overwhelmingly Bulgarian Western Outlands and Western Thrace, which had a Bulgarian plurality and a much smaller Greek population. There isn't even the OTL justification for giving this territory to Greece to provide a connection with Eastern Thrace, since it would remain part of Turkey. On the other hand, it's quite a significant loss from Bulgaria's perspective, considering that it deprives the country from access to the Aegean Sea.

I didn't think that. Perhaps Bulgaria then not lost anthing but just pay some reparations to Serbia and Greece.